Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nigerian Man Explains How His Kid Brother Invested The N10k He Gave Him (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Explains How His Kid Brother Invested The N10k He Gave Him (photos) (446 Views)

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigerian Man Explains How His Kid Brother Invested The N10k He Gave Him (photos) by Ritzy10(f): 5:36am On Mar 29, 2019
A Nigerian man has explained how his younger brother squandered N10k he gave for his textbooks, handouts and feeding on a slay queen.

The man lamented that he even had to borrow the money to give him even when he is hungry.

He said;
“So I looked for every possible means to get my kid bro ₦10,000 he's been disturbing me for.
Textbooks, hand-outs & he's feeding

Even had to borrow ��
When me I'm hungry here

Only for one random slay queen on Instagram put up this pictures
Following day after I sent him”

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-explains-how-his-kid-brother-invested-the-n10k-he-gave-him-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Explains How His Kid Brother Invested The N10k He Gave Him (photos) by sonofspada(m): 5:54am On Mar 29, 2019
that's how yahoo boys Start up.
Is he up to 18 yrs?

Wtf
Re: Nigerian Man Explains How His Kid Brother Invested The N10k He Gave Him (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2019

(1)

Is This A Religious Law Or We Just Want To Oppress Women? / Do You Work In Victoria Island But Live In Ikorodu? / Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.