Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection (19405 Views)

Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention / Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari / PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by Oldsilver: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
codinglang:

Oldsilver,

He is back with another moniker, it is a matter of time before I get this new moniker banned like NgadaAwo, cursedabiola, SilasNwude etc

He just opened this new moniker today, check the profile
I know cos the moment he opened it, he launched a vicious attack on my mentions. Can you imagine 7 mentions all at once? That guy has some very serious issues requiring psychiatric help grin
Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by Oldsilver: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
i will make sure you don't insult any Nairalander again like you use to do
you can only vent your frustration on my mail not here
right here I'm your boss grin
you're really on a long thing because I will follow you till the end of nairaland grin
kiss the truth
Seun mynd44 and lalisticlala how can you look the other way as this guy violates rule 19 with impunity?
Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by RemiTinubu(f): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Oldsilver:
I know cos the moment he opened it, he launched a vicious attack on my mentions. Can you imagine 7 mentions all at once? That guy has some very serious issues requiring psychiatric help grin

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
will you leave this people to keep provoking me
well maybe it's time to fight back
Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Oldsilver:

My brother, I think it is good to ignore that guy

I know four of his moniker now, NgadaAwo Cursedabiola SilasNwude Remitinubu

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Obinoscopy oam4j oam4j

What are you doing about guys like this?
Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Oldsilver:
Seun mynd44 and lalisticlala how can you look the other way as this guy violates rule 19 with impunity?

I am amazed myself
Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by RemiTinubu(f): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

My brother, I think it is good to ignore that guy

I know four of his moniker now, NgadaAwo Cursedabiola SilasNwude Remitinubu

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Obinoscopy oam4j oam4j

What are you doing about guys like this?
[/s]
Nonsense
Nairaland is an anonymous forum
and besides i only have one moniker and this is the only account i operate
but it has nothing with you calling dog
i hope the mods look into my case with you
Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by RemiTinubu(f): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

I am amazed myself
[/s]
Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by baratech: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lolzzz
Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by Oldsilver: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
Nonsense
Nairaland is an anonymous forum
and besides i only have one moniker and this is the only account i operate
but it has nothing with you calling dog
i hope the mods look into my case with you
You only operate one moniker huh? What happened to ndadaAwo, silasnwude, cursedabiola and most importantly Genbloodkiller? You don't know those guys too? Huh?
Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by RemiTinubu(f): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
You only operate one moniker huh? What happened to ndadaAwo, silasnwude, cursedabiola and most importantly Genbloodkiller? You don't know those guys too? Huh?
[/s]
shutup I only have one moniker and I'm new to Nairaland
i started as a guest
stop talking Nonsense

kiss the truth
Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by PapalsBulls(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
RemiTinubu:

shutup I only have one moniker and I'm new to Nairaland
i started as a guest
stop talking Nonsense

kiss the truth
[/s]
Shut up and get out of here, potipher7
Re: CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection by RemiTinubu(f): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]
Shut up and get out of here, potipher7
[/s]
under my watch no more tribalistic comments
no more trolls
Hehehehehehe
sanity must be restored to Nairaland

so help me God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques / Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Calabar / Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.