Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (67597 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her / Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Jokerman(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
These happened in my neighborhood

A couple got marrried about 4 years ago. They have two kids( A boy and a girl). The man works with a telecoms company as an engineer while the wife works as a banker.
Two years later, the man discovered that his wife was cheating on him, Buh his wife never knew that the man was in the know because he never asked her about it, however he was gathering evidence.

All through this while, though the man was planning to go overseas without telling anyonr not even his wife....

Two days ago, it was learnt the man had traveled to Australia with his two kids, and leaving his wife behind without telling her..

The wife was judging that the man was wicked etc.. The man now forwarded photos, text messages, DNA results of his 2 kids to the family as he said he won't be returning to Nigeria anytime soon...

Now isn't this too much of revenge against the wife.... I felt he should have divorced her or asked her about the cheating etc...instead of just disapearing like that with the kids

What do y'all think... Can you do this or something worse??

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by obonujoker(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lolssss....
Serves the woman rig.ht... Nobody has monopoly of secrets and wickedness

413 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by lomprico(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Excellent punishment!

301 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by izzou(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Are the children actually his?

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Jokerman(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:
Are the children actually his?
yes they are... Asin no one knew the guy was planning these... The funny thing is that he even sold the house he built with his wife.... So the wife won't see her kids again for life or what?

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by izzou(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jokerman:
yes they are... Asin no one knew the guy was planning these... The funny thing is that he even sold the house he built with his wife.... So the wife won't see her kids again for life or what?

He can punish the woman, but why deny her access to her children?

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by CalciumB3: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Op can you name one reason he should inform her??

This man is a legend

517 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Lordave: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

The children she never thought about while she was busy sucking all kinds of length of dicks that came her way?

She can now move in with any of her cheating accomplices, ihe ọ ná achọ na ụkọ elu ka onwetere na ụkọ ala!

Shameless woman!

308 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Davash222(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

Because he don't want to kee the wife. That's the best treatment for a cheating wife.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by izzou(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lordave:
The children she never thought about while she was busy sucking all kinds of length of dicks that came her way?

She can now move in with any of her cheating accomplices, ihe ọ ná achọ na ụkọ elu ka onwetere na ụkọ ala!

Shameless woman!

I'm not defending the woman's whoring prowess, but if the man was caught cheating, would we have said same?

No matter who the man married later on, it won't change the fact that the woman is the mother of their kids, and no woman would treat them as hers like their own mother

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by izzou(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

Because he don't want to kee the wife. That's the best treatment for a cheating wife.

You can give her any punishment you deem necessary, but don't deny her the access to be with her children

They are hers too

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Davash222(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

You can give her any punishment you deem necessary, but don't deny her the access to be with her children

They are hers too
She don't value her children so no need.

Izzou, you're still owing me remember? Lol

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by obonujoker(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

I'm not defending the woman's whoring prowess, but if the man was caught cheating, would we have said same?

No matter who the man married later on, it won't change the fact that the woman is the mother of their kids, and no woman would treat them as hers like their own mother

bro from the OP's write up, the man relocated to Australia and he would probably hook up with a white woman and they both would take care of the kids.... White woman doesn't think like black woman... Hope you know that??

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by obonujoker(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

They are hers too
She could chat them up on Facebook when they are grown, or perhaps video calling

20 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by izzou(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

She don't value her children so no need.

Izzou, you're still owing me remember? Lol
Shebi you forgive me that time naa cry

Na Lala cause that wahala oh angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by izzou(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
obonujoker:
bro from the OP's write up, the man relocated to Australia and he would probably hook up with a white woman and they both would take care of the kids.... White woman doesn't think like black woman... Hope you know that??

obonujoker:

She could chat them up on Facebook when they are grown, or perhaps video calling

Wonderful
I never thought about this

You're a genius bro smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Lordave: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
obonujoker:
Straight outta my mind.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Simple minded man if you ask me... why deprive children of their mother?

The only people he harms in the long run are the children.

I don't agree with women who take kids away from their father so why would I feel any different in this case.

Nonsense and blogging angry

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
obonujoker:

honourable slave! white women do worse than black women undecided

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by dominique(f): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
But why get married when you know you can't commit to you partner?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by SaucyBenks(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jokerman:

A couple got marrried about 4 years ago. They have two kids( A boy and a girl). The man works with a telecoms company as an engineer while the wife works as a banker.
Two years later, the man discovered that his wife was cheating on him, Buh his wife never knew that the man was in the know because he never asked her about it, however he was gathering evidence.

All through this while, though the man was planning to go overseas without telling anyonr not even his wife....

Two days ago, it was learnt the man had traveled to Australia with his two kids, and leaving his wife behind without telling her..

The wife was judging that the man was wicked etc.. The man now forwarded photos, text messages, DNA results of his 2 kids to the family as he said he won't be returning to Nigeria anytime soon...

Now isn't this too much of revenge against the wife.... I felt he should have divorced her or asked her about the cheating etc...instead of just disapearing like that with the kids

you're a man and you're talking like a goat... If he has enough money to do what he did, why shouldn't be? It serves the wide-pussy-any-available-cock-sucking-crack head of a bitchy wife right! She should marry her useless partner!

Female bankers #spits

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please advice needed, check my sig and tell me what to do please
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by ifyalways(f): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Storytime !!!!

How was he able to apply for visa and fly with the children without the wifes/mothers consent?

In the 0.2% chance that this is true, the wife only needs to send an email with the children's birth certificate/immunization cards, attach evidences which the man have generously supplied her( pictures in Australlia etc) and they will be on the next flight to lagos.

Bottomline : Story time

133 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by ogawisdom(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lol grin

The man deserves a national award

All female bankers are oloshos esp the marketers

9 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by midnighter(f): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
he is trying to leave her with her conscience.. silent treatment

I heard a case quite similar to this. But the lady referred him to the authorities and they had to go to court

People should try to follow procedure though the revelation is painful. Cause at times, taking the law into your own hands backfires, especially where there were children involved

He could have gotten away with this if they didnt have children and he just disappeared to Australia

the kind of men that have the heart to do this are too cool and calculated. imagine waiting how many months, collecting evidence and not saying a word..

she should have known him.. i guess such guys can kill

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Emycord: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
sounds like a movie to me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
There’s something else paining you. Not this topic
SaucyBenks:
you're a man and you're talking like a goat... If he has enough money to do what he did, why shouldn't be? It serves the wide-pussy-any-available-cock-sucking-crack head of a bitchy wife...[/b] She should marry her useless partner!

Female bankers #spits

@topic, he kidnapped the children. If she calls the Australian immigration services , he can be deported based on that. People don’t know their rights and when they go beyond their legitimate boundaries.

I have nothing to say about her cheating. If he’s the one cheating, this won’t even be news.

On no grounds should cheating be a reason to deny someone access to their kids.

I doubt the story tbh.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Uyi168: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

That's part of her punishment.

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by midnighter(f): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

Or deny the children access to her

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by VillagePipu: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
As a man, it is very important that you shut up when you find out your woman is cheating. Shut up and do what is on your mind.

If you ever let her know you have found out, she can kill you to prevent the story from leaking out. In fact, tons of women do this.

Just shut up, act normal and ensure you ruin the cheating prostitute wella.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by noisy45(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
The man is matured I like his chain reaction grin most female bankers a whores shocked

7 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by magicminister: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jokerman:

If this is true then the man is quite stupid cos all she has to do is to report a case of child theft to the Australian embassy, file an appropriate police report and provide picture of evidence to the Nigerian and Australian police.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / Benin Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.