Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (67688 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her / Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by mozona(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
For me is cool after all the woman did not inform him when she start cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by nextstep(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Childish... a matter that he could have resolved the first time he knew about it, it has now escalated to poisoning the children's minds against the mother, and this will last for the rest of their lives.

OK, so you took children abroad without mother... you will find another who will mistreat them, and they too will begin to doubt their self worth.
All in the name of revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
he should invoice d wife so dhat she will poison him abi.

no one will be able to marry d lady again except she divorce d man.

if she marry again she risk 24 yrs in jail

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by jaxxy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. Gosh! where do you people's neighbours keep finding these badluck women

Lol it happens everywhere. It was his fault anyway him and his wife squandered his own share of the family properties sale and the lady felt its time to bail. What’s crazy is she left her kids behind even the 2year old baby.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Goddyj(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Serves her right. Correct man grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by nextstep(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
gbagyiza:

So, u think if the children grow up n got to know that their mother cheated on their dad, they will want to be with her?

Yes. Same as children who grow up knowing that dad cheated on mom. It won't be the most comfortable thing, but at least they will want to see their mother.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
The man na wetin we dey call strong man.

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by neonly: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
D man can be arrested for kidnapping a minor under d law d children should stay with d woman until 10 yrs dude just shooting himself without knowing

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Slimguy0(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by magicminister: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Neddyogu:

It will be tricky to establish a case of kidnapping against the biological father of the kids. What if d guy can prove the woman is not responsible (due to the adultery) and so should not have custody of the kids?

Adultery is not considered maternal irresponsibility as far as the children are concerned. Unless he can prove gross negligence of maternal duties, chances are he will be arrested, deported and the children taken into custody until the an assigned custodian is delegates to take them to their mom in Nigeria.

I’ve witnessed this first hand with an acquaintance who was a successful lawyer in Australia . He took his children from his Nigeria based wife but the plan was he’ll file paper for her. After 2 years, he started dodging the woman and she made a report to the embassy and the rest is history.

Common sense isn’t so common sha.. lol...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Ziggylady(f): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
obonujoker:
bro from the OP's write up, the man relocated to Australia and he would probably hook up with a white woman and they both would take care of the kids.... White woman doesn't think like black woman... Hope you know that??

You are so effing wrong and ignorant it is not even funny...How delusional can some of you really be where Whitewomen are concerned ..like seriously.

Typical ignorant Bllackman sucking up to Whitewomen who on the average does not give a toss about you lots.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by chris31(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
One thing the man should not forget to do is to inform his parents to go & collect the dowry back immediately
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jokerman:
yes they are... Asin no one knew the guy was planning these... The funny thing is that he even sold the house he built with his wife.... So the wife won't see her kids again for life or what?

The guy can only do this to an ill informed woman .

The woman just needs a quack lawyer, head to the necessary embassy and report kidnap with the pictures of the man and kids.

The man will be apprehended, investigated and eventually deported. Period!

As easy as ABC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by lomprico(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
kenzysmith:
you are a very wicked soul how can a man take her children away 4rm her do u kw hw much pain she endure during child birth?

She dint endure Shìt! If she did she will respect her marriage.
You can't fuçking eat your cake and have it.
..and by the way, you are very stooopid.

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Ohraykon: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
eyinjuege:

Eleribu, ko ni da fun e. omo irankiiran. won ma gbe e si 'n ni
shege banza onye beri beri
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

I'm not defending the woman's whoring prowess, but if the man was caught cheating, would we have said same?

No matter who the man married later on, it won't change the fact that the woman is the mother of their kids, and no woman would treat them as hers like their own mother

Would YOU take this same position......... if tables were turned and it was the woman who left a cheating husband and took "her" children away, something that is so common in the Western countries?
Would you...in all honesty o?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by obonujoker(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
What if the woman claimed the woman ain't his wife??
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
SaucyBenks:
so I'll continue being deceived right?

Seem you never had good intents for me..
So you don't get your heart broken.

C'mon, it's not that deep.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
eyinjuege:

Eleribu, ko ni da fun e. omo irankiiran. won ma gbe e si 'n ni
Easy abeg.E je'bure.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
I just pray the man eliminated everything that could implicate him or link the woman to the kids.

Women cannot continue to use marriage to destroy men.

It can't continue.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by eyinjuege: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ohraykon:
shege banza onye beri beri

dan iska..
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by philsbaba: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
ifyalways:
Storytime !!!!

How was he able to apply for visa and fly with the children without the wifes/mothers consent?

In the 0.2% chance that this is true, the wife only needs to send an email with the children's birth certificate/immunization cards, attach evidences which the man have generously supplied her( pictures in Australlia etc) and they will be on the next flight to lagos.

Bottomline : Story time
you get mouth jare. The story is a fuckin lie

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by SaucyBenks(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
MhisTahrah:
So you don't get your heart broken.

C'mon, it's not that deep.
you think so?

I told her before we started dating that it would be better she breaks up with me before sleeping with someone else, it would also be better she doesn't date me if she's gonna break my hear by cheating, I also told her that i have no rooms for secrets cos it leads to cheating too n she assured me I'm safe only to disappoint herself n not me cos she lost what she'll never get even with money

I wish you knew the extent I went to show that I love genuinely!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Excuzeme: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Magnifik18:

The guy can only do this to an ill informed woman .

The woman just needs a quack lawyer, head to the necessary embassy and report kidnap with the pictures of the man and kids.

The man will be apprehended, investigated and eventually deported. Period!

As easy as ABC.

You are wrong!
Because you "report kidnap", does not make the father of the children a kidnapper!
Dont mis-inform people on the web.
The embassy and the Police will have to look into the circumstances of the "father" being in custody of his kids, afterall, he was never denied custody, ab initio. Dont forget they are not even divorced as of date, according to the story.
They would know that the 'kidnap' story was just to get attention and it is a ruse

Las las, the court would require him to allow the woman access to the children of the union.

NB: I am not in support of not letting the woman "see" her children once in awhile, by arraignment if she can manage to get a Visa to Aussy.

BTW: I think the story is just 'made-up', too many loose ends in it!
For example, if ONLY one spouse is travelling with kids, the airline and the embassy issuing the Visa would have demanded a "letter of consent" to travel with the children, from the "other spouse" (the wife in this case) ......
or shall we assume he has such letter in his possession, if he actually did travel with the kids?
If that is the case then, she cant even shout 'kidnap' because such letter will immediately invalidate her claim of kidnap!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
SaucyBenks:
you think so?

I told her before we started dating that it would be better she breaks up with me before sleeping with someone else, it would also be better she doesn't date me if she's gonna break my hear by cheating, I also told her that i have no rooms for secrets cos it leads to cheating too n she assured me I'm safe only to disappoint herself n not me cos she lost what she'll never get even with money

I wish you knew the extent I went to show that I love genuinely!
I can totally understand you.But don't lump all females together, we still have some very good women.Did this happen recently?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by raphroye: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jokerman:
yes they are... Asin no one knew the guy was planning these... The funny thing is that he even sold the house he built with his wife.... So the wife won't see her kids again for life or what?
Mr Jokerman!!!! See where you open your own yansh say u dey lie grin grin grin
I wanted to believe your story before, but this comment gave you up
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by TheeDetective: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Another fake and made up story. U think an embassy that issues visas would just go ahead and issue a visa to a parent taking children that are minors out of the country dey reside in to another country without d other parent present/consent? Do you know d amount of documents he would be asked to bring? grin Abi u wan talk say nah forge nah him e forge all documents wey dem ask am to bring? undecided U really think that the embassy don't know Der job abi, nansense fictitious story.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by leofab(f): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ugosample:

how did he leave this country with the kids without consent of the wife?

how can minors be allowed to leave the country without consent from both parents?
This country is fvcked and that man very stupid (that is if this story is true )

Young kids for that matter

he would have divorced her, and probably gained custody of the kids
while granting the mum visiting rights?

What sort of fvckery is this? He must have perfected his plan... Foster mother can sign for the kids..

The woman should report him ASAP
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by 9gerian: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
You are right.

There was a case similar to what you just described in ghana:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.com.gh/filla/shocking-citi-fm-presenter-allegedly-murdered-by-wife-of-3-months/kn2scr0.amp

Fear women o!

VillagePipu:
As a man, it is very important that you shut up when you find out your woman is cheating. Shut up and do what is on your mind.

If you ever let her know you have found out, she can kill you to prevent the story from leaking out. In fact, tons of women do this.

Just shut up, act normal and ensure you ruin the cheating prostitute wella.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by ACE1010: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
My guy. I salute your courage. This is best way to deal with a HALL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Deepthoughts: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

He can punish the woman, but why deny her access to her children?
So that she can have much access to her cherish dick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money / Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.