Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos (71623 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Gossiplover: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and outgoing senate president, Bukola Saraki pictured today at Body of Benchers Event in Abuja. The House of Reps speaker, Yakubu Dogara and other dignitaries were also present.

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
...and some irrelevant lazy youths be killing themselves on their behalf. Smh...

278 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by hisexcellency34: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is this not the same man he called mere commissioner four years ago ?

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by jo2222(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
saraki:what of akpabio
Osibanjo:he dey quarrel with pastors for d last election,he go do majority senator for akwa ibom by may
saraki:what of okorocha
Osibanjo: ohhh ibebeberism ?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by NwaNimo1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mere commissioner......and Mr Nobody.

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Devilhimself: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
I can never stop loving this saraki
what a gentleman couple with handsome

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by teebaxy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
I will always respect the man ABS

21 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Under the authority of my office as Eze Ndigbo worldwide....all yeebows dead or alive....

I pronounce Mazi Olubukola Saraki Okoromadunmadun as the Life President of Biafuro.

As you can see there are plenty of asslickers queueing up for his rectum grin

154 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Under the authority of my office as Eze Ndigbo worldwide....all yeebows dead or alive....

I pronounce Mazi Olubukola Saraki Okoromadunmadun as the Life President of Biafuro.

Dry gist. Bla... Bla... Black sheep.... Smh

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Dry gist. Bla... Bla... Black sheep.... Smh

I can smell those tears all the way from Onitsha. E pain am tongue

125 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by spako4(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Laugh off your sorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by midolian(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
I used to feel terrible whenever I see this Saraki laughing but now, not anymore. This is because I know the laugh is as fake as Atiku's tears when he visited the Ndigbos.

The defeat he got in Kwara is enough to give him a lifetime sorrow.

I wish him long life to witness the growth and development we ve been yearning for in Kwara as the government of Abdulrazak Abdulrahman takes charge..

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
tongue
KingOfAllIgbos:

I can smell those tears all the way from Onitsha. E pain am tongue
tongue tongue
Bla... Bla..
tongue

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Smony: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
nigeria politics n politicial
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
tongue tongue tongue
Bla... Bla..
tongue

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by J2381: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
They laugh while some fought themselves just because of the 2019 election.

Sigh.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by LazyGold(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bukola Saraki have no other option than to be a Gentle man grin He Know Osinbajo Potential

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by JasonScoolari: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
He's laughing at how ridiculous Osibanjo looks in that gown.

God bless Bukky Saraki.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

this cybercafe attendant again irunobo??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
this cybercafe attendant again irunobo??

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

pain me wetin ?? See this hungry cyber cafe attendant ....just login and be disturbing us with stupidity....i know all your handles...irunobo

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
I hope is warming up to face law.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

GBOKASINCHA to his useless father:

Pain me wetin ?? See this hungry cyber cafe attendant ....just login and be disturbing us with stupidity....i know all your handles...irunobo

I love those tears baby. Cry me a river grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by rex444(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
If only that guy can be our dear country's president......my role model anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Timekeeper: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Can my Igbo brothers see this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by ayourbamie: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
saraki ti gba fun oga e
temmypotter:
Saraki my man

In all fairness and with no iota of prejudice or partisanship, The gentlemen up there would make an amazing pair in directing the affairs of this nation, second only to Atiku/Obi . Replace the "Buhari" variable and see Nigeria thrive

Gentlemen of the Press, I present to you

Saraki/Osinbanjo 20__

God forbid. Saraki will never smell power again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
See ppl wey some ppl dey die for like Mosquitoes. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by temmypotter(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Saraki my man

In all fairness and with no iota of prejudice or partisanship, The gentlemen up there would make an amazing pair in directing the affairs of this nation, second only to Atiku/Obi . Replace the "Buhari" variable and see Nigeria thrive

Gentlemen of the Press, I present to you

Saraki/Osinbanjo 20__

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
They are both crooks.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.