Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers (24085 Views)

Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye / Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment, Support To Wives Of Slain Police Officers / Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment To Christian Chukwu’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by OEPHIUS(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2019

..Donates N10 million to wife, children of deceased Uzo-Uwani scribe

In a firm demonstration of his administration’s utmost concern and commitment to apprehending those behind the assassination of the Head of Nursing Services at the Federal Psychiatric Hospital, Enugu, Mrs. Maria Amadi, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has offered N5 million to any person or persons with information on the perpetrators.

Gov. Ugwuanyi made the offer when members of National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives, Enugu State Chapter, accompanied by Joint Health Sector Union and Association of Resident Doctors, visited him at the Government House, Enugu, to seek his intervention towards the unraveling of the assassins.

The governor who disclosed that the money will be made available immediately to the State Commissioner of Police, Suleiman Balarabe, stressed that it will go a long way in ensuring that those who perpetrated the dastardly act were apprehended and made to face the wrath of the law.

Gov. Ugwuanyi condemned the unfortunate incident and promised “to get to the root of this crime”. He also commiserated with the families of the deceased and her colleagues, saying: “I am sincerely saddened by the gruesome murder of your colleague. I share in your grief. It is a solemn moment for all right-thinking persons”.

The governor, who disclosed that he had made several interventions to ensure peace in the hospital, said he didn’t know that the crisis in the establishment had taken a new dimension.

He promised to do all that was possible to give late Dr. Amadi justice and ensure that such heinous act does not recur in the state.

His words: “To tell you that we are serious, I am making available the sum of N5 million to the Commissioner of Police, Enugu State Command for any person or persons that will provide information about the people that killed this nursing officer.

“It is a bad story and we will get to the root of this crime. You have done well by showing your grievances peacefully. It has shown that you love the late Dr. Maria Amadi and I know that wherever she is, she will know that her colleagues did not abandon her”.

In a related development, Gov. Ugwuanyi following the unfortunate killing of the Secretary to Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area, Dr. Nnamdi Peter Ogueche by yet-to-be-identified hoodlums, approved the release of N10 million to the wife and children of the deceased.

The governor’s gesture was for the upkeep of his immediate family in keeping with his commitment to assist them to overcome their challenges.

Late Dr. Ogueche’s burial, according to the Uzo-Uwani LGA Chairman, Barr. Fidelis Ani, who expressed the gratitude of the people of the council to the governor for the benevolence, has been scheduled for April 5 at his country home, Adaba. #amokelouis

https://thepunditng.com/psychiatric-nurses-murder-ugwuanyi-offers-n5m-to-anybody-with-information-on-killers/
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by dollytino4real(f): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
it might be biz gone wrong to seal any leakage of information. am just thinking aloud

4 Likes

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by hisexcellency34: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
What if the person offering the money is the one responsible?

15 Likes

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by FactBoyz: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
H
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Teejayphillip(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chai! May her gentle soul rest in peace

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by quincyshakur(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mak Him com samakwe me d 5mill mak i giv am weytin him want nah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please advice needed, check my sig and tell me what to do please, please help
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Chukwumagordian: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
I pray the perpetrators be brought to book.

4 Likes

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by mmclatino(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
naija don't usually keep to promise lipsrsealed.

RIP
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Better to keep shut than getting shottongue

1 Like

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by shamsin6300(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Five million is a whole lot of money ,,,,,,,, Lala c cool business ooo
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by ThinkSmarter: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Leadership tussle.
BTW, the high number of women that are within the marriage age in our towns and villages are so alarming.
it prompts me to think that monogamy is not God's marriage plan for mankind and it is anti-nature. just feeling for these desperate young women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by IjebuWarrior: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
You wonder why all these okoro pple run away from that wicked jungle called Igbo land... grin

They're just too savagery in that part of the country, too animalistic! angry

Anyway, R.I.P to the innocent lady! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Sweetcollins: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hmnn
Gruesome killings
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Earlystar698(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
five million....I go find am

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
angry
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by echodrum(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What if the person offering the money is the one responsible?
That one nah police job to find out.

1 Like

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by lakesider(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Rubbish governor
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by magicminister: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
I love and have deep respect for people in the medical profession especially in places like Nigeria where the reward is not nearly commensurate to the effort put into making lives better for everyone.

This is a shame and i hope the Enugu state police arrest and convict the guilty person(s) involved in this dastardly act.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Angel223: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by educhigo: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
some people will provide fake information just to correct 5m,but i trust naija police with iron slap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Alejoas(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
sad
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by stevio(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
The WICKED will never go unpunished sad angry may she rest in RIP

2 Likes

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by hopexter(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
I have tangible information. I saw the heartless murderer being crushed to a road side transformer by a a 40 feet trailer. His remains are with Dr. Khakaraka at Sabo Murtuary. May his soul and spirit be the protector of the doctor beyond. My sympathy and condolence remain with her mourning families. embarassed cry
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Oshotse21(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Enugu hear I Come...I must find those Bastards
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by 9ja083: 1:01am On Mar 30, 2019
What if it's one of the psychiatric patients?

1 Like

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:27am On Mar 30, 2019
[i][/i]this is sad ,rip to the mam

1 Like

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Gkemz: 1:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Channel that 5m to the bereaved family to console them eventhough no amount of money will resurrect the dead or be commensurated with the innocent life wasted.

1 Like

Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Chipink(f): 2:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Nawao ,yorubas and killings..
Why kill innocent lady just to mine her skull
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by Chipink(f): 2:15am On Mar 30, 2019
This is bad
Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by CaptainG00D: 2:18am On Mar 30, 2019
Yorubas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group / Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke / Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.