Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,575 members, 7,865,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman (23205 Views)

Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by netflicks(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Ihedioha Amadioha sounds alike may be a descendent of the god's...
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by CID11: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister
Rochas singlehandedly built Imo APC and attracted many people to it.

For rigorously campaigning for Buhari, a Fulani man, Rochas was insulted even by his aides, who called him Okoroawusa and decamped to other parties.

I understand Rochas' entitlement move of trying to anoit his in-law to succeed him. One may call it greed, but he gave everything to Imo APC.

For those thinking that it's over for Rochas, they are just jokers because even if INEC conducts that election ten times, Rochas will still win.

I am not his fan...I am no hater who expresses his objective views.
won which elections. The one he rigged in his bedroom. Don't worry i smell a rerun we know who we voted for. This time there won't be fake soldiers to help him hijack ballot boxes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by Preshy561(f): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2019
olagbola45:

Lol no need of opening Dem office self
grin
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by olagbola45(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Preshy561:

grin

I b apc member ooo but some state should just b forgetting by apc...i won't even bother myself wasting resources in south east cos dat pdp

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by Preshy561(f): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2019
olagbola45:

I b apc member ooo but some state should just b forgetting by apc...i won't even bother myself wasting resources in south east cos dat pdp
True.
Apc shouldn't waste their resources in east.
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by Realtord43: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister

For rigorously campaigning for Buhari, a Fulani man, Rochas was insulted even by his aides, who called him Okoroawusa and decamped to other parties.

I understand Rochas' entitlement move of trying to anoit his in-law to succeed him. One may call it greed, but he gave everything to Imo APC.

For those thinking that it's over for Rochas, they are just jokers because even if INEC conducts that election ten times, Rochas will still win.

Lols u amaze me? what can be said of a man who go against his party decision to impose his own stooge? a man as such should not be respected. he actually brought APC in imo and he also brought it down.a greedy man wil alway lose everything
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by oforjide: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Pls how many chairman does APC have in imo state becos ii know very well that okorocha and uzodimma cannot have the same chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by ChristianNorth: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister

Abagworo use your 30k to start pure water business, nothing for you again in Douglas House

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by sonature1: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Abagworo use your 30k to start pure water business, nothing for you again in Douglas House

Uncle, I am not Abagworo.
Go to Imo thread and see how I blast him a lot of times.
The problem with a lot of you is that u find it difficult to divorce sentiments from objectivity.
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by xelly: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2019
Cap has more function than muffler. Rochas should learn to use cap instead of muffler.
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by xelly: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister

Rochas himself will not wish for a rerun because he knows the outcome. Ask yourself if he won and had to force REC to declare him winner under gunpoint. If they conduct that election again, Rochas will not get upto 25%
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by sonature1: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2019
xelly:

Rochas himself will not wish for a rerun because he knows the outcome. Ask yourself if he won and had to force REC to declare him winner under gunpoint. If they conduct that election again, Rochas will not get upto 25%

Keep quiet, mister
Where did u get that gunpoint nonsense from?
Again, sentiments make u lots to lose your senses.
Read the details from a reliable source before making arguments...that's how you prove that your education is no waste of money
https://punchng.com/i-declared-okorocha-winner-under-duress-returning-officer/
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by treach(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2019
He also said the party is still hopeful that INEC will be compelled by the court to issue the Certificate of Return to Governor Rochas Anayo Okorocha as Imo West senator elect having been declared as the winner by the Commission.

No more OWELLE now ANAYO. Irony of life!!!!
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by garfield1: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Ihedioha is an illegal governor.the court will soon remove him
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by CID11: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2019
garfield1:

Ihedioha is an illegal governor.the court will soon remove him
This ugwumba boy. You think you can survive a rerun. we all know who we voted for. You think you have the resources to rig this time. You must be dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by CID11: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2019
xelly:

Are you minding them. I doubt if he still has the resources to pull such. I smell a rerun. The election is likely to be cancelled
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by RemiTinubu(f): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
Green hat movement!
ihediohayia grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by RemiTinubu(f): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister

[/s]
senatordave1 grin
cooling off
next time don't curse a Nairalander's mother

cc
codinglang cheesy
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by xelly: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister
Where did u get that gunpoint nonsense from?
Again, sentiments make u lots to lose your senses.
Read the details from a reliable source before making arguments...that's how you prove that your education is no waste of money
https://punchng.com/i-declared-okorocha-winner-under-duress-returning-officer/
Not gunpoint? Sorry, correct me. Was it dynamite or bomb you guys used to hold him hostage? Is that how to win election?

Let there be rerun, we will vote again.
Re: Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman by garfield1: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
CID11:
This ugwumba boy. You think you can survive a rerun. we all know who we voted for. You think you have the resources to rig this time. You must be dreaming
By then,nwosu will be stronger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume / Bayelsa Youths Send 28 Elders, Chiefs Into Exile For Attending Sylva's Birthday / Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.