Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results (10523 Views)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Bennycollins: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Who is this Awara sef, it seems he has never as much as been local government councillor. No one knew or heard of him b4 now and some want us to believe Rivers people voted for him not just against Wike, but other eminent candidates in the contest?
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Dhugal: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bighead9:

This just proofs the kind of person you are. I never knew that, I've been engaging an Illiterate in a Political debate.

Quote the relevant sections of the Constitution to proof your claims. You and your master Wike, are Wawayu. grin grin grin grin
Just as I thought,idiot can neither read nor comprehend.
The relevant section is right there in the comment you quoted,yet you can't help but make an ass of yourself
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
How Rivers AAC candidate staged a walk out from Saturday’s INEC stakeholders’ meeting
https://theportcitynews.com/2019/03/30/how-rivers-aac-candidate-staged-a-walk-out-from-saturdays-inec-stakeholders-meeting/
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Johnnyessence(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bennycollins:
Who is this Awara sef, it seems he has never as much as been local government councillor. No one knew or heard of him b4 now and some want us to believe Rivers people voted for him not just against Wike, but other eminent candidates in the contest?
he cannot even win if he contest for local government chairman. He's a loser .

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by MabraO: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bighead9:

You don't know nothing about Politics. The reason is this, he wanted an avenue where the court will entertain the case and he will make sure it drags till May 28th. By then, Wike will sieze to be Governor of Rivers and the new Speaker of the State Assembly will become the Acting Governor.

When the rerun take place, Wike will have no access to the State funds to buy his way to victory. If that happens, the AAC candidate will sweep the entire votes from the Local Governments where the rerun took place.

Any which way, wicked Wike must go.

Does wot u write make sense to u?
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by jom28gy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wine must win
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by kotv: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=buhariguy post=77127068][/quote]

You're a dreamer. Keep thinking you APC will influence any election in Rivers. We will resist your killer party and whoever you support under another party and the nonsense you are trying to do in River state. Thieves and killers
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by cr7lomo: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bighead9:

Hahahahahahaha, another intending WAILER spotted. Una go soon wail tire.

The most painful thing will be, that Wike was defeated by a new party without structure and the Candidate is unknown. grin

Our incoming Governor of Rivers, the candidate of AAC, Engineer............................. I don't even know his name grin But I don't care.
Wike must go.

Big for nothing head...u meant to know that if AAC won, it wud hv been announced by since
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Babacele: 1:57am On Mar 31, 2019
tuniski:

In your Dream abi? AAC should normally not even get 20k votes in a free and fair election. Wike has won period.
...in any free and fair election can Wiked win? Did he win in 2015?
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by tuniski: 3:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Babacele:
...in any free and fair election can Wiked win? Did he win in 2015?
Yes he did and will always do once it is with pdp.
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by HopeAtHand: 6:24am On Mar 31, 2019
MXrep:

Walahi the thing tire me oo. Ikwere and identity crises. Low self esteem is bad

Where is it stated that red cap is the identity of only Igbo's. You people love to glorify trivialities. If Igbo's need pics of people from other tribes wearing red cap, simply ask.
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Babacele: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2019
tuniski:
Yes he did and will always do once it is with pdp.
story , story.
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Bighead9: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2019
cr7lomo:

Big for nothing head...u meant to know that if AAC won, it wud hv been announced by since

The election has not been completed, yet. But, the AAC candidate is already leading with a wide margin. I've been Celebrating Wike's defeat since last two weeks.

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Bighead9: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2019
MabraO:

Does wot u write make sense to u?

It will never make sense to you, cause you are blinded by Wike's deceit.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Bighead9: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2019
celeiyke:

U get time to even answer am. How they think Wike will lose to a rubbish party amazes me

Una go wail tire, e go just do una like magic. When Inec go announce the final results. grin

The whole idea is to show Wike that, he is a nobody in Rivers Politics.

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by awuf2008: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Where is the collated result? Moderator can you please remove this post now because it has no substance.
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by flyingdutchman(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Why would the moderator allow this kind of misleading post to exist
awuf2008:
Where is the collated result? Moderator can you please remove this post now because it has no substance.
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by dulaman: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2019
jlinkd78:
Way to go

Good
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by mushystuff: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bighead9:

You don't know nothing about Politics. The reason is this, he wanted an avenue where the court will entertain the case and he will make sure it drags till May 28th. By then, Wike will sieze to be Governor of Rivers and the new Speaker of the State Assembly will become the Acting Governor.

When the rerun take place, Wike will have no access to the State funds to buy his way to victory. If that happens, the AAC candidate will sweep the entire votes from the Local Governments where the rerun took place.

Any which way, wicked Wike must go.

Are you serious? Your theory no be here o!
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by mushystuff: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Lies.
Structure or not, Wike will be disgraced by a party that barely have a structure in Rivers.

I wish to congratulate the incoming Governor of Rivers and the AAC candidate, Engineer...................... I can't remember his name. Any which way, Wike must go.

You no remember name but you dey congratulate? Who supports an unknown, unpopular person that didn't even campaign to present a better alternative than the sitting governor? Go an carry ya congratulations where Wike thrashed and trashed it jare!
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bighead9:
Wike is a Gonner already.
I urge Amaechi to come back hard on Wike. The AAC candidate is already leading in the 17 local government that have been counted.

There shall be no mercy for Wike, he should get his Bags and Baggages ready. He will soon be voted out of Office.
how market nah grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Bighead9: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
virgoquin:
how market nah grin grin grin

Wike connived with Inec and changed the results. I personally won't take this, AAC won't take it and the good people of Rivers won't take it too. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments / EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Of ₦‎775 Million Linked To Jonah Otunla / Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.