Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp (65098 Views)

A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by zicoraads: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2019
alphaNomega:

As rough as it sounds you're right. She lost the opportunity to be an international celebrity and figurehead, but what do I know?

Voice does not pay bills.
That's the issue with a lot of young Nigerians.

You don't reach great heights by thinking of the now and here. You plant seeds and till the ground, eventually you reap the rewards in thousands.

The Dangotes, Otedolas, Bezos etc. of this world also did same.

Her voice, eventually, would have paid a truckload of bills.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2019
fatymore:
I was also once a copa

You too dey lie. I'll dash a Nairalander the sum of 250k if you can prove here that you attended university

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by ObaKlaz: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Photo Editor working overtime.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Topmaike007(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2019
Good for her
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alezzy13: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:
she could have been a VOICE to more children but ended her heroism when she demanded to be PAID.

Really? I'm not aware of this. If true, it very bad .

EDIT: I just did a Google search of her name and the the associated stories are not inspiring at all. It's all 'scam', 'greed', 'slayqueen'. Sad indeed

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by SjMbula(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2019
God bless your hustle Sister, but why girls/ladies like to edit their pics with cat's ears and nose? Cat ears +cat nose= pussy... Is sombori with me?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by namiji2598: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2019
Bucajunior:
Now i see why she was viarating for her own share of the money.she want to cruise mami.
I tell u, she DNT want camp officials to jus chop her tire jus because of Mami food
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by hollywater: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:
she could have been a VOICE to more children but ended her heroism when she demanded to be PAID.
She never reminded for money, she only answer a question, which every good thinking Nigeria knows is the right thing to do, if not that the family of that small girl are greedy.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by EmekaBlue(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2019
but wait o...so success parents true true no give this lady something. na waa o
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by PopeFlatino(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2019
I love the comments up here smileymake we no take this ugly greedy thing as celebrity abeg wink

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Brock1: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:

No b only voice, na video she for be
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by 9jaRealist: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Can someone please define beautiful .... Ayam not understanding ooo! undecided

grin grin grin

Eye of the beholder...
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Success family will forever remain grateful to this damsel,while some Nairalanders here with their beef mouths will continue to run their mouths
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by namiji2598: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

You too dey lie. I'll dash a Nairalander the sum of 250k if you can prove here that you attended university
bro abeg jus dash me only 5k out of that money, am also a corp member
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2019
namiji2598:
bro abeg jus dash me only 5k out of that money, am also a corp member

DM me.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by OndoRaph(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Beauty can be defined as the number of pixels per inch a camera can capture per shot making beauty from a higher ppi.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by namiji2598: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2019
nairaland want to turn her into a celebrity
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by namiji2598: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

DM me.
am out of data, if u DNT mind send me ur contact or I send u mine

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Witlee(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2019
alphaNomega:

As rough as it sounds you're right. She lost the opportunity to be an international celebrity and figurehead, but what do I know?

Voice does not pay bills.

Lies, all the attention was focused on success (the small girl) if it were you how would you feel?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by namiji2598: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

DM me.
thanks
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2019
namiji2598:
am out of data, if u DNT mind send me ur contact or I send u mine

You're a fine boy. Dark and shine. I'll help you with some amount just cos you're handsome
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by martowskin1(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2019
Zanotty:
who be dis one,who voice help for naija,voice won't pay d bills.collect money bounce

This is why people remain poor.... How much she collect

In stead of using that means to create stream of income all she could think of is instant reward ....

If she smart, do u know how much she could make..... She is even a corp member making it more easy for her....

Until Nigerians start thinking of long term benefits .... Poverty will remain

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by namiji2598: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

You're a fine boy. Dark and shine. I'll help you with some amount just cos you're handsome
thanks sir...fine black boy we no get Money ba, wow can't believe people like this still exist boss
alert01 for president 2023
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Greenback: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:

No,she can still be that hero..we all make mistakes sometimes. Life is a stage of different scenes which we learn from.

She's a corper,that's great..kids like Success can look up to her.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by EdiAbali: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Beauty mean using snapchat feature while looking like cat or dog
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by DavidEsq(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Zanotty:
who be dis one,who voice help for naija,voice won't pay d bills.collect money bounce
See as ur dullardness carry sharp horn. She had an opportunity to set up an NGO to raise money for similar kids and to run similar ish. For God's sake, she had the spotlight turned on her but like the typical sapele geh wey she be, selfishness and offurukpe mindset no let am see road. She fit even be kpians sef undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party / After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.