Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp (65097 Views)

A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by elonize(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2019
DavidEsq:

See as ur dullardness carry sharp horn. She had an opportunity to set up an NGO to raise money for similar kids and to run similar ish. For God's sake, she had the spotlight turned on her but like the typical sapele geh wey she be, selfishness and offurukpe mindset no let am see road. She fit even be kpians sef undecided
cheesy wich 1b offurukpe again na,...u forget to add some of dier girls eye too dey tear for money,dats y dier yanch nor dey stay one place,i c sapele girl run
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by elonize(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

My ex girlfriend is not good looking. And see, I can move mountain for her. I loved her that way. when we were dating, I have many female friends who are beautiful an used to push me for a relationship but I wasn't just interested. At times, its notabout beauty, its just about bonding
u r very wicked,na u nor fit gimi one of ur fine frnds grin
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by elonize(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

My ex girlfriend is not good looking. And see, I can move mountain for her. I loved her that way. when we were dating, I have many female friends who are beautiful an used to push me for a relationship but I wasn't just interested. At times, its notabout beauty, its just about bonding
u r very wicked, y u nor gimj one grin
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Are u sure u are inlove with personality or u are inlove with sexuall experience that her body delivers??...time will open ur eyes oooo...u know those things are temporary right??

Lols at bolded..So it is fine face that is not temporary and short lived?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Uchesis: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2019
agbarisocket:
I want to add 36k for you.come make Bleep u from back.and lick ur pussy hmmmmm I want to feel pussy juice
Wait oh! Did u just quote ur own comment? grin
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

Lols at bolded..So it is fine face that is not temporary and short lived?

Okay...mayb u are right to be inlove with the Bobbi and back...good luck to u man
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by INTROVERT1: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2019
I read through the comment and I see nothing but pained Nigerian. Deep inside, most of you criticizing her wish to be her. Why not celebrate the celebrated perhaps your day would come.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by radiolover(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2019
midolian:

I think beauty has to do with camera quality...
You guys are terrible I swear.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by fatymore(f): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

You too dey lie. I'll dash a Nairalander the sum of 250k if you can prove here that you attended university
you are crazy..lol

I am serving corp member in Lagos....presently.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2019
fatymore:
you are crazy..lol

I am serving corp member in Lagos....presently.

Lol.....you get liver. you can't look straight into my eyes in reality and tell me dis .but I forgive u
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Evidenx(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2019
All these yeye apps they use have turn them Into animals, imagine God created you human and you choose to be an animal.... nonsense tire person.
you can't see a guy doing that. thumbs up to we guys.

if we call them fish brain now dem go dey vex.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Okay...mayb u are right to be inlove with the Bobbi and back...good luck to u man

Thanks brother. I need a good girl. how can I get one. nt all these naira land feminists
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2019
elonize:
u r very wicked, y u nor gimj one grin

lols. focus on ur book first
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Kenswitch(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2019
So she is now a celebrity, make we fry beans abi.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Kenswitch(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Lol, abegi go get one for yourself.
elonize:
u r very wicked,na u nor fit gimi one of ur fine frnds grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by edufreshy(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Next story will be "success stepmother spotted in a market square"
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by c2far: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2019
I am in Fayose's severe pain following some of the comments I am reading here. We know how this usually ends. She has gotten some money already from Success' parent but even if you give her more she is not likely to make anything of it.

Her intention for recording that video was not noble. If it was, you will have seen her face in the video. She was just going to have a good laugh with herself and friends.

In truth, she could have built a social cause around this. But not this lady I am seeing in the picture. Voices don't pay immediate bills. They pay it forward. They pay it for long. We all should learn to do somethings for free. After all, Success is even a minor and she had no rights recording the girl's video in the first place without parental consent....

What do I know sef?

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by fatymore(f): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

Lol.....you get liver. you can't look straight into my eyes in reality and tell me dis .but I forgive u

See you....come and beat me now
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

You too dey lie. I'll dash a Nairalander the sum of 250k if you can prove here that you attended university

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Okuda(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:
she could have been a VOICE to more children but ended her heroism when she demanded to be PAID.

sorry what did you just say? what voice? what are you saying? lmao!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

She would have made more money if she's passionate about raising other Children like Success.

She'll be offered financial rewards without asking for it. Unfortunately, majority Nigerians thinks of Profit before Service.

How?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2019
truthsayer009:

How?
I think she missed a Golden Opportunity to remain Relevant.
Is she takes the chance to advocate for other children like Success, by letting the world know the state of our "Detrimental Educational System". That will be a job in waiting for her, she would have been the Director of this Company, she would have earn herself a great reputation for advocating for the poor children across the states of Nigeria and Africa.
If she have a great Business Plan, it will be easy for her to implement due to the Connections and Reputation she through her kind gesture towards humanity.

Fortunately, Leadership takes more than just talents and skills. There is more to Leadership.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by DavidEsq(m): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2019
elonize:
cheesy wich 1b offurukpe again na,...u forget to add some of dier girls eye too dey tear for money,dats y dier yanch nor dey stay one place,i c sapele girl run
Offurukpe na person wey dey off person light (joy). English man say na killjoy. Urhobo man dey call am kpians grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Bekermann(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

She would have made more money if she's passionate about raising other Children like Success.

She'll be offered financial rewards without asking for it. Unfortunately, majority Nigerians thinks of Profit before Service.

That's the sad truth

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Originalsly: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Zanotty:

who be dis one,who voice help for naija,voice won't pay d bills.collect money bounce

Who be dis one? ... who 'rudeness' help for Naija?...rudeness won't pay d bills.
Rude Success has bills? If she chose to be a voice instead of demand to be paid I can bet my life she was going to be set like Success.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by K0y3: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Also replace mock with joke, meaning mockingly joke for jokingly mock. Lol

KingOfAllIgbos:

Replace JOKINGLY with MOCKINGLY
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by lloyds(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
She was beautiful without the heavy make ups. . Here she looks like a plastic dull.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
fatymore:

See you....come and beat me now
.\

I'd have, if yu are here with me. You remember the saying only a weak man beat a woman? I just notice that saying is a myth. I'll beat you and your weak ass boyfriend will still have to beg and pad my shoulder for beating u
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Pope22(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
fatymore:
I was also once a copa
But you didnt video succeess na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party / After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.