Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria (1303 Views)

Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers / Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by tobechi74: 1:38am On Mar 31, 2019
What do you think
Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by tobechi74: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Trust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by tobechi74: 1:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Trust Two

2 Likes

Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by tobechi74: 1:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Trust three

1 Like

Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by Styluscrib(m): 1:51am On Mar 31, 2019
Sincerity and trust
Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by drake2(m): 3:41am On Mar 31, 2019
I concur with all of the above including huge respect from them.

But I noticed it in all northerners, not just the Hausas but other northern tribes.

However, as a "Youth trainer" in the north, there is a huge deficit in knowledge and exposure among both Christians and Moslems. Those eulogised virtues above are not necessarily religion specific.

1 Like

Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by RemiTinubu(f): 5:51am On Mar 31, 2019
they've now increase the price of shoe shining to ₦70 grin
but at least i love my abokii them
if not them who'll be garnishing my suya every Sunday at ibari ado garden grin
Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2019
Was running a bike business way back and had a hausa man as the manager, one bike got stolen and taken to bornu, the hausa manager travelled all the way to bornu to retrive the bike and collect damages from the guarantor on his expense.. despite myself not being hausa.

Was surprised as we had written the bike off as bad debt in our books.

Hausa man anyday anytime, although it was still another hausa man that stole the bike, but when you find a good one, you have found a good one and only need to work on yourself not cheating a good one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by kapelvej: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2019
I think all in all the guys up north are better, not just hausa. I dated three Christian's, non hausa, but nothern females. My God, those people are angels compared to girls this way.
Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Suya. The guys that sell in my area will give you testing whether you buy or not.
Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by tobechi74: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
kapelvej:
I think all in all the guys up north are better, not just hausa. I dated three Christian's, non hausa, but nothern females. My God, those people are angels compared to girls this way.

Even when the woman is more educated and richer than husbabd, she is still very submissive
Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by tobechi74: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
mekaboy:
Suya. The guys that sell in my area will give you testing whether you buy or not.
Your area has opened their eyes. You must be living in south

2 Likes

Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by mightyhaze: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
Just dont be around the trustworthy group whenever a danish cartoon uprising comes up grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by nabiz(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Northerners are very honest people. Islam is what makes them barbarians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by ican2020: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
highcollide:
Northerners are very honest people. Islam is what makes them barbarians.
you wicked oh

1 Like

Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by kapelvej: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
tobechi74:

Even when the woman is more educated and richer than husbabd, she is still very submissive
the young women learn from there mum, and they pass the values down. i had t warn my girlfriend then to stop bending down while handing over things like food or cup ao anything to me. I had to tell her it embarrses me,even in places of work, women come to the office and bend down to give your files and stuffs lijke that, of course there are exceptions, but generally truth be told. The north is more trust worthy, men and women
Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by tobechi74: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
mightyhaze:
Just dont be around the trustworthy group whenever a danish cartoon uprising comes up grin
religion bring out their worst

2 Likes

Re: Are these the most trust worthy group in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2019
Very true bro

When i was in the university, there's one particular Hausa man my GF usually bought cosmetics from, she'll collect wares from this man worth thousands and promise to pay the next time she stops by the market.

The man never fails to oblige her, mind you, he didn't have her address or phone number.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? / Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What He Will Do To Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.