Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband (19886 Views)

I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband by Khaleell001(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Once there is money there will be respect and love. Easy to say ma.

Any lady that always place money above love, respect and compassion will always have what she wants but will not get what she needs(love and affection).

If money were truly the source of happiness many rich people will not be committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband by Gloriao(f): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jesuslvzme:
Damn true,ladies submit ursef to ur husby no matter how..

What the hell? Submit, no matter how? No no no, you are only endangering yourself. How can you submit to a man who is not ready to love and respect you. Look, you have to be smart in your dealings with him or else you find yourself 6 feet in the ground

1 Like

Re: Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband by crackhaus: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
bukatyne:
@crackhaus

Remember my thread earlier this year?
Yup i do.

I noticed you changed the heading on that thread. If that had been the original heading, i would not have been there in the first place.
Re: Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2019
crackhaus:

Yup i do.

I noticed you changed the heading on that thread. If that had been the original heading, i would not have been there in the first place.

Well, I just added married to the women to specify the pool I was addressing.

No strength for back and forth with someone else.
Re: Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband by crackhaus: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Well, I just added married to the women to specify the pool I was addressing.

No strength for back and forth with someone else.
Lol. Good to know I can drain you.
Re: Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pataricatering:
All this stupid alake oloko women have come again with their nonsense advice !
hahahhahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Know As A New Graduate / How Quitting My Job Made Me Cry / Work From Home Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.