Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Canadian Embassy Scamming Nigerians? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Embassy Scamming Nigerians? (1638 Views)

Japa - Western Countries Scamming Nigerians? / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Embassy Scamming Nigerians? by ahiboilandgas: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
It seems this embassies are scaming Nigeria ,cos the embassy is suppose to work the the school on admission and visa issuance, not collecting application fees of 100 dollars over thousand of applicants ,then collect another round of chopping call non refundable deposit of 500 -1000 dollars then pass you to another chopping in the embassy for non refundable deposit,then vsf chop their own.. .then everthing turns to a gamble for every 1000 applicant only 50 get the visa ?? The Canadian school have made 1 million dollars non refundable while it will take over 10 years for the 50 lucky student to save up to 1 million dollars combined ....meaning the rejected applicant fees send to Canada is what the 50 lucky one will work for .......smart oyinbo
Re: Canadian Embassy Scamming Nigerians? by starbn(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
God bless you to notice.I thought I was only one that thinks this way.
truth of the whole thing is that Nigeria is a failed country.
all the embassies in Nigeria is making huge amount of money through visa applicants and so called failed leader are even concern about how this embassies are running their business.

American embassy are worst so far.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Embassy Scamming Nigerians? by ahiboilandgas: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
starbn:
God bless you to notice.I thought I was only one that thinks this way.
truth of the whole thing is that Nigeria is a failed country.
all the embassies in Nigeria is making huge amount of money through visa applicants and so called failed leader are even concern about how this embassies are running their business.

American embassy are worst so far.
can we tweet it everwhere to raise an alarm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Embassy Scamming Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 24, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
It seems this embassies are scaming Nigeria ,cos the embassy is suppose to work the the school on admission and visa issuance, not collecting application fees of 100 dollars over thousand of applicants ,then collect another round of chopping call non refundable deposit of 500 -1000 dollars then pass you to another chopping in the embassy for non refundable deposit,then vsf chop their own.. .then everthing turns to a gamble for every 1000 applicant only 50 get the visa ?? The Canadian school have made 1 million dollars non refundable while it will take over 10 years for the 50 lucky student to save up to 1 million dollars combined ....meaning the rejected applicant fees send to Canada is what the 50 lucky one will work for .......smart oyinbo

I believe right now Canada prefers people coming in through express entry than through schooling, hence the rate of student visa refusal. But sometimes if the school writes to the embassy, it can influence their decision positively (i have seen this happen to a student of mine). And there are other good countries people can go study in, when blacks rush one destination too much, they become hostile yo letting in new people, cuz we black African don't come back home after studies unlike the Asians, we just want to die there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Embassy Scamming Nigerians? by Efi33(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2019
Hello Everyone.
I am new on the platform.
How do I begin the Canadian Immigration registration process, I need help.

I am seeking for Residence Visa.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Embassy Scamming Nigerians? by ikecinho(m): 12:38am On May 25, 2019
sexybaby22:

I believe right now Canada prefers people coming in through express entry than through schooling, hence the rate of student visa refusal. But sometimes if the school writes to the embassy, it can influence their decision positively (i have seen this happen to a student of mine). And there are other good countries people can go study in, when blacks rush one destination too much, they become hostile yo letting in new people, cuz we black African don't come back home after studies unlike the Asians, we just want to die there.
Which other countries would you recommend?
Re: Canadian Embassy Scamming Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:17am On May 25, 2019
ikecinho:

Which other countries would you recommend?

Ireland is good but you need to act fast cuz very soon it will become hard to get the visa. Remember, Africans don't want to come back home after studies and its a small country.

(1) (Reply)

National ID Card And International Passport / Top 10 Cheapest Countries To Live Comfortably In 2021 / Haitians V Afghans Heading For America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.