Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? (1457 Views)

D / Is Walcott, The New Beckham, Henry Or Flash In The Pan / Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle (2) (3) (4)

Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by medube(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2006
Hello all,

I'm wondering, where are all the Arsenal fans who said Arsenal were better than Chelsea? Those who said no way Chelsea will retain the title and that Arsenal are better.

Well just a point of fact, Arsenal are 24 points behind Chelsea and I can definitely guarantee you that Chelsea aint gonna lose 8 matches smiley It seems "The Gunners" are out of bullets smiley

Up The Blues!!! Up Chelsea!!! cool
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by pie1ect(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2006
*zzzzzzz...
Retaining the title is not new, especially not to Arsenal. Even though chelsea are top of the league, it doesn't mean they play the best football. Wanna' watch flowing football? Watch Arsenal.
I can understand chelsea fans who would rather see their team play military-football though, seeing as they are desperately short of any useful trophies.
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by medube(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2006
Oh please! Whether they play military football or police football or Arsenal play football from the moon, its the goal that counts and the points, not how you play. So if you are consoling yourself that Arsenal play better football, then please do so, 21 points behind us  cool
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by Chxta(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2006
:yawn:
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by Akolawole(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2006
Where is Bagoma now? I am waiting for what she's going to say.

What is flowing football anyway?

Brazil plays it in the 80's with the likes of Socrates, Branco and they can't win the world cup, they were compelled to play purposeful football in the 90's. cool

In Chelsea we play play purposeful football AND WE LIKE IT.
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by medube(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2006
Akolawole, I beg tell dem my brother smiley I wonder whether na style dey win match?
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by prettyH(f): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2006
Tell us what. Please chelsea fans go and sleep. Its just your turn to shine thats all.
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by medube(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2006
prettyH:

Tell us what. Please chelsea fans go and sleep. Its just your turn to shine thats all.

Sorry prettyH! Those are the words of a sore loser smiley
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2006
Yes the team is a flash in the pan
u have to prove it ....u have to earn your dues not via wasteful spending on ready made players but on wining year after year,trophy after trophy,match after match...go a whole season unbeaten..win the eufa chapionship trophy atleast once or even twice then u can call urselves whatever!!!

and there's my rambling piece!!!  grin
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by medube(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Yes the team is a flash in the plan
u have to prove it u have to earn your dues not via wasteful spending on ready made players but on wining year after year,trophy after trophy,match after match...go a whole season unbeaten..win the eufa chapionship trophy atleast once or even twice then u can call urselves whatever!!!

and there's my ramling piece!!! grin

PLease quote which team in recent time has gone a whole season unbeaten? And out of curiosity when did Arsenal win the UEFA last? smiley

Its funny how everyone saying a lot of things now. Last year we were hearing if Chelsea are strong let them retaing title, now that they are we are hearing different stories smiley

Words of sore losers. YOu all say what you want, you are 24 good points behind us cool
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2006
u cant yet compare urselves with Arsenal,Man U, Liverpool
ur still on the ups and its not even certain if ur stayin there....

pre-abroamovich* era how many trophies did chelsea win?
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by prettyH(f): 2:24am On Jan 16, 2006
medube:

Sorry prettyH! Those are the words of a sore loser smiley

lol......u might say so. But it's true now abi. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by Chxta(m): 4:55am On Jan 16, 2006
medube:

PLease quote which team in recent time has gone a whole season unbeaten? And out of curiosity when did Arsenal win the UEFA last? smiley

Its funny how everyone saying a lot of things now. Last year we were hearing if Chelsea are strong let them retaing title, now that they are we are hearing different stories smiley

Words of sore losers. YOu all say what you want, you are 24 good points behind us cool

Arsenal went unbeaten the whole season just the season before last, no other team on the British Isles have ever managed that. Arsenal have never won a European title, but then again neither have Ch€£$k¥.
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by Kinezeala(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2010
No be lie
Re: Where Are All Arsenal Fans Who Said Chelsea Were A "flash In The Pan"??? by radeniran(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2010
Chxta:

Arsenal went unbeaten the whole season just the season before last, no other team on the British Isles have ever managed that. Arsenal have never won a European title, but then again neither have Ch€£$k¥.
Good point but poor delivery Arsenal has won 2 European titles which were Uefa Fairs Cup 1970 and Uefa Winners Cup1994. The only title eluding them is UEFA Champions league.

Lampard Wins Appeal Over Red Card / Funny- What Nairaland Chelsea Haters Said Before The Champions League Final / Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account"