Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21649 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by dbigrod(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2010
tRoOE:

Dramaland grin grin grin grin

Some things/ pple can never change

nairaland should have its name changed to dramaland.whats dis thread all abt?why all these fights? some people get time for fight.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by dbigrod(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2010
tRoOE:

Dramaland grin grin grin grin

Some things/ pple can never change

[size=14pt]nairaland should have its name changed to dramaland.whats dis thread all abt?why all these fights?     some people sef get time for fight.[/size]
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ifyalways(f): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Busybody.
If you have issues with Ifyalways feel free to create a thread for that.
I Never mistook you for Jennykadri or vice-versa on the thread which u took the pains to dig out.Bile stays that long in the guts? cheesy
My comments in that thread was to the mods. . .and dont go the lines of Adam brody wishing ur son death cos i never read that ON that thread unless he did that on another thread. . .
Again,i made that comment to the Mods cos at that same time on NL,there was another thread where someone else was settling scores with another nlder,insults even down to the family members flew freely and the mods did not deem it fit to lock or delete that thread.
Its cool to note that u refereed to me as Agaba"s Misssus and a dummy
Unfortunately,what u think about me does not matter cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Dark1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2010
Seun, how do you intend to reward all these peeps driving traffic to your site [size=4pt]Thou shalt not eat alone!!![/size] tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by kenosky: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2010
[size=14pt] shocked shocked Wow! So much bad blood flowing around on this thread. Methinks peeps should just take their battles elsewhere- solve ya problems without spilling any blood. Shuo! NL don turn like dis?[/size]
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Hauwa1: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2010
ewoooo nnameee
i read tire grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2010
ifyalways:

@Busybody.
If you have issues with Ifyalways feel free to create a thread for that.

Hello, remind me who you are again undecided I just looked through your statistics but still can't juggle my mind as to where on NL i have seen you make any relevance with your 10,000 posts undecided Are you known by another username perchance undecided

ifyalways:

I Never mistook you for Jennykadri or vice-versa on the thread which u took the pains to dig out.Bile stays that long in the guts? cheesy

Our path has never crossed on NL, you didn't mistake me for Jennykadry? So why spit out your dummy over Adam Brody's insult that was removed then, WHICH WAS THE ONLY INSULT REMOVED FROM SAID THREAD, AS WELL AS MY RESPONSE, TPIA'S RESPONSE AND OSISI'S RESPONSE, QUESTIONNING WHY THAT WAS ALLOWED undecided AND WHEN A SICK AND DISGUSTING RANDOM STRANGER WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE TO ME STARTS TO SULK THAT SOMEONE'S WISHES FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND THOSE UNBORN INCLUDED BE STABBED TO DEATH, IS TAKEN OUT OF A THREAD FOR BEING IN BAD TASTE, LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL THEN lipsrsealed

ifyalways:

My comments in that thread was to the mods. . .and dont go the lines of Adam brody wishing your son death cos i never read that ON that thread unless he did that on another thread. . .

AGAIN, WHAT OTHER INSULT WAS REMOVED, IF NOT THAT OF ADAM BRODY'S ONLY undecided He said my son would be stabbed in school before that year ran out like Damilola Taylor. My son was not of school age then so i wasn't bothered but only spoke out because of that little Damilola, because his siblings or parents could come across such, hence reason i asked it was removed.

ifyalways:
Again,i made that comment to the Mods cos at that same time on NL,there was another thread where someone else was settling scores with another nlder,insults even down to the family members flew freely and the mods did not deem it fit to lock or delete that thread.

Right glad for the confession, so because somewhere else on Nairaland insults were allowed but not deleted, YOUR SICK AND TWISTED AND DERANGED MIND GOT UPSET THAT THE ONE SAYING MY TWO YEAR OLD SHOULD BE STABBED TO DEATH LIKE THAT POOR DAMILOLA WHO DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE, SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN DELETED TOO? FOR WHAT REASON PRAY TELL? FOR YOU TO self-service OVER?

ifyalways:

Its cool to note that u refereed to me as Agaba"s Misssus and a dummy

Er . . . getting ahead of ourselves ain't we undecided When did Agaba get married? What do i care? And who called you a dummy? Gat problem with basic comprehension and reasoning skills undecided

ifyalways:

Unfortunately,what u think about me does not matter cheesy

You nust think highly of yourself then to think i will want to waste a figment of my imagination on someone i don't know from jack undecided Keep flattering yourself undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2010
Na wa for Dafidi oh embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ifyalways(f): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2010
Rofl.
It hurts so bad.Ouchhh  cheesy
Move over jare,so much epistle for someone u never knew shes existing.
E kpele oh.  cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2010
ifyalways:

Rofl.
It hurts so bad.Ouchhh cheesy
Move over jare,so much epistle for someone u never knew shes existing.
E kpele oh. cheesy

Busy_body:

Na wa for Dafidi oh embarassed embarassed embarassed

C'mon ladies, not your two too! embarassed embarassed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2010
BB and Belfast

Get a grip of your emotions ojare angry We are here trying to fish out scammers , you's are here telling us how much gstrings cost in the market

So'ra e oooo. Hope I got the spelling tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2010
Ify and BB, what really happened though? Where's this thread you two are talking about?
How did Adam know you have a son? That dude is someone who is VERY close to a lot of nairalanders. lipsrsealed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2010
@busybody ety Ify
shocked shocked shocked

Please dont, you two.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ifyalways(f): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Spike,heres the link to the Year old thread and Bile

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358471.224.html

Funny thing is that she was arguing here with Agaba then all of a sudden she started going Ifyalways n shes  asking me when Agaba got married.Jokes!
@Uju,nothing Mega.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2010
ifyalways:

Funny thing is that she was arguing here with Agaba then all of a sudden she started going Ifyalways n shes  asking me when Agaba got married.Jokes!
@Uju,nothing Mega.

Thanks jare. Lemme read it.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2010
Me i like (cat) fight but Ifyalways and BusyBody is a no no. . . . .It can't happen.

The 2 of you had better 'dead' whatever beef you have.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ifyalways(f): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Omo Ibo,i dont have problems with her or even anyone on NL.I was not on this thread,never posted even a word here so i was very much surprised to see busy-body calling me out.
On closer look,i found out she was arguing with Agaba.
Why shes referring to me beats me?
Whatever she felt i said abt her/her son/mods/Adam brody was almost a year ago and Shes referring to it today whilst Arguing with Agaba,what can be more ridiculous and childish than that?
Check page 6 or so of this thread
@Toyin,mo ti gbo.E ma binu sha.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2010
Mr OYB, can you please tell me why you keep removing my posts?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2010
ifyalways:

Funny thing is that she was arguing here with Agaba then all of a sudden she started going Ifyalways n shes  asking me when Agaba got married.Jokes!
@Uju,nothing Mega.

Yes i mentioned your name once in my response to Agaba, but did you not just confess you were upset Adam's insult got deleted because another unrelated post/thread somewhere else was left undeleted, onye ara undecided

You don't even have no shame, it is obvious your Father and your Mother did not raise you well, that is if you have any, you b.a.s.t.a.r.d cool

Dunno why you would just go into a thread bemoaning why certain posts were deleted because another thread with insults was left unlocked angry NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY MODERATOR, FACE THEM DIRECTLY AND DON'T QUERY WHY CERTAIN THREADS GET "SPECIAL FAVOURS" IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT you freaking a.r.s.e.h.o.l.e undecided

A 10 year old Nigerian Child in the UK got stabbed to death barely months after arriving in the Country, someone's saying my son's gonna get stabbed the same way in school, the post got removed because i said "well done Adam Brody aka Lawyer in the family section, abuse me and my family all you want, but leave Damilola Taylor out of this, his family could stumble on such, you have the audacity to open your stinking mouth to complain why post was deleted,  May God strike you and your family down with thunder, oloshi, NOW LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS A YEAR LATER, alakori oshi.

By the way his killers just got released this week after serving barely a couple of years, almost everyone is angry they should have been left to rot in jail AND YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A naughty woman THAT THE POST GOT DELETED angry Better report me to get banned otherwise you will face a life of misery, you this low life pond scum and sick b.i.t.ch angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Jenny

Na jeje i dey oh, wey Agaba went into a strop on YIM saying, "i am not talking to you again, i was told you are Jennykadri, i have removed you from my signature, blah, blah,blah" and naturally i was like WTF undecided undecided This was around the time you used to use Busi_body, Busi_bodi, etc oh cheesy Who was the person doing this telling if not for this skanky ifybitch, angry Wasn't this the same people that girl whose hubby was raping her baby, mentioned was gossiping about you, before those posts got removed by Mukina undecided

May Amadioha and Sango strike all of them, Na wa for some people, i tire undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2010
A lot of posts got deleted on that thread so it was difficult to make out what was going on. I do think agaba was mistaken by user IDs at the time as per the busy body = jennykadri thing. Y'all should take it easy.
[size=3pt]I'm one to talk[/size]. cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Jarus(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2010
Things dey shele 4 ds NL sha. Oga oyb, abeg u go gist me off-NL tomorrow o, cos I'm at a loss in all these. Na politics I siddon dey write names of noise makers.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2010
spikedcylinder:

A lot of posts got deleted on that thread so it was difficult to make out what was going on. I do think agaba was mistaken by user IDs at the time as per the busy body = jennykadri thing. Y'all should take it easy.
[size=3pt]I'm one to talk[/size]. cheesy

Abeg feel free to talk jare, at least you don't indulge in mindless gossips and can say anything to anyone's face, unlike this bitchyalways undecided I have lost counts of times i have had to tell peeps i am not Busi_body, busi-bodi, busi_bodi, Busy_Body, Busy_bodi, even busybody20 sef,b etc, ONLY Busy_body, yet this doofus because i'm prolly the one behind these username, Adamu's comment was deserved and should not have been deleted undecided

And like i said, Adam's, Tpia's, Osisi's and my comments were removed, not because of the insults but because i was telling them that Adam B was Lawyer the property section moderator. undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chika98: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2010
I thought Adam Brody was just someone's Id that was made
to piss people off.
PS: Make una leave this beef alone and let it go. BB I am talking to you
Let it be okay
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
Busy_body,

Mo wa lori ikunle, mo n fun ebe [yes, I have 3 at home] fi n be yin. . . . let's forget it, plz.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 15, 2010
Busy_body:

@Jenny

Na jeje i dey oh, wey Agaba went into a strop on YIM saying, "i am not talking to you again, i was told you are Jennykadri, i have removed you from my signature, blah, blah,blah" and naturally i was like WTF undecided undecided This was around the time you used to use Busi_body, Busi_bodi, etc oh cheesy Who was the person doing this telling if not for this skanky ifybitch, angry Wasn't this the same people that girl whose hubby was despoiling her baby, mentioned was gossiping about you, before those posts got removed by Mukina undecided

May Amadioha and Sango strike all of them, Na wa for some people, i tire undecided

AGABA GOD PUNISH YOU A MILLION TIMES, WTF IS THIS? angry angry

BB I just noticed the siggy thing, yes agaba used to have my name in his siggy line though can't remember the exact words.

For a man to go YIM and say that shit, you go hear whinnnnnn angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 3:27am On Sep 15, 2010
Adam B was Lawyer the property section moderator

this is terrible if that's the case. undecided

quite shameful and smh.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2010
/
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2010
Adam Brody is close to many people, and they don't know it.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2010
/
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by oyinda3(f): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2010
it's like an explosion on NL this past month. i wonder what the aftermath of it all will be.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2010
i don't give an f who adam brody is, all i wanna know from that silly agaba is why he has been going around telling people that jenny is busybody??

Infact i will fish him out ,nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem / Man Arraigned For Using Female Facebook Account For N1.5 Million Fraud(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.