Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21652 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2010
//
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Basseti: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2010
Why "gossip" is a fave past time of most Nigerians beats me?  undecided  Anywhere u have two or three nigerians gathered , give them time and get ready to hear she say, I say.  grin
Abi we no get job??  undecided

I avoid the company of most Nigerians more than oil avoids water. I get am for plenty secret grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
Sam Milla:

My kind of girl. Very brave,  Shoot at sight. I am right behind you. cool
Agbaya buruku ni e oh!

See this shameless orangutan or is it Awilo Logomba look alike sef, were you not the same dim wit who stated here that it would be your last post until the heading title was adjusted. What an idiotic, over-bloated pompous Arrow. See the shameless goat now hiding behind a woman to instigate more fire into a fight.

Yet he would come claiming he is a man of peace. Senseless anuofia.

Any more accusations from your 13 users and 7 guests website?

gestapo:

Inspectress Tigerpaws and Inspector Pataki, fall in for your daily briefing, whats new tongue

We have these cases to investigate-

1) Honerico's case

2) Eyonigger/Chosen04's allegations about the misappropriation of Josh's fund (one of you need to witness summon that THE AMAKA and not the other one, don't ask me which one abeg,i no know embarassed ) cheesy

3) Chaircover's £8k wey she wan take buy BMW and how she came about it, please notify our shoot-first-ask-questions-later-department of the urgency of this particular case (and no its not because i am jealous i only drive a keke napep angry )

4) 190's flash of rare display of sanity grin

Signed

Cheers

G
Pls kindly forward the appropriate and corresponding threads/link for the highlighted cases. My humble self alongside Tigerpaws would grace such thread with our versatile and well experienced cases of investigating and handling nairaland intricasies and brouhaha.  cheesy

Busy_body:

@ MrPataki

Sorry to bother your coconut head again tongue Can you pass the message across to bitchyalways that Jennykadry has been calling out Agaba to come out of the hole he has been hiding for yonks but he legged it so what is there to be scared of cheesy See bitchyalways' arindin logic at play grin
Come na when you turn to Gambari sef? Na only go you hear, you no hear ''come''? I tell you say e don do you for body. Oya gbenu e dake. . . .madam Tracey of London. your video dey for youtube, so you are well known sho gbo? Stop showing your color here. tongue

As for your opponent here, me I no get issue with her. Na that Scottish Agbaya123 wey think say wearing wrapper for Igbo land makes him to behave like a woman, I get yarns with. Where is that goat sef? angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2010
Na who give my housegirl belle? That's the question that my wifey was asking everybody. She don get belle! Oh lord help me o, oh lord help me oh! grin grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tigerpaws(f): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
gestapo:

Inspectress Tigerpaws and Inspector Pataki, fall in for your daily briefing, whats new tongue

We have these cases to investigate-

1) Honerico's case

2) Eyonigger/Chosen04's allegations about the misappropriation of Josh's fund (one of you need to witness summon that THE AMAKA and not the other one, don't ask me which one abeg,i no know embarassed ) cheesy

3) Chaircover's £8k wey she wan take buy BMW and how she came about it, please notify our shoot-first-ask-questions-later-department of the urgency of this particular case (and no its not because i am jealous i only drive a keke napep angry )

4) 190's flash of rare display of sanity grin

Signed

Cheers

G

Oga mi Patapata TKB417 Sir, yes, Sir, i hail oh, i need a payrise asap [s]i know you don't want me to stop lying to your wifey that you are in Bahamas on business and not on honeymoon with your third wife[/s]  lipsrsealed cheesy

Pls what's the link?

chaircover:

I better come clean before I am exposed  grin  smiley  grin

I Scammed Mr X by impersonating and sending him picures of Ms World 2006.

He instantly fell for it and after a sob story which I do not want to post on here, for fear of copy cat would be scammers, he sent me £59,010 full cost of a new top of the range 2010 BMW X5

I still have the initial [size=15pt]£8,000 which I will be sending to DVLA on Monday as cost of a personalised reg number [/size]

SC 1 AMS   lipsrsealed  grin

shocked   shocked  Did you [b]'miscalculate' [/b]also? £8,000 for Personalised DVLA reg number?  hmmm right under my nose grin

agabaI23:

grin grin grin grin grin

Everybody is happy. At least there are loads of handlesto  rivet agaba with.

I did not want to say anything. I wanted to keep quiet  but I think like Saul said, my silence could be misinterpreted.

There are two allegations BB has been harping on and i have tried to address them before. I wanted to get a concrete evidence but I guess that is not possible.

1. I said she (BB) is jeny. Yes I said that but I accused her of that in the public. The accusation I withdrew also in public. If the mods can pull up the thread where Whitelexi was accused of being a serial flirt. I will point my posts out. For reasons she knows, I had stopped talking to her on YIM before then. BB I have not chatted with you again after the epistle you sent to me about london BBQ. If i said anything to you after the abuse on that thread, It was probably an offline and it was one-off. I do not keep YIM records. If you keep please bring it out. You said I said that you are Jenny on YIM again, what different does it make when I had said that on the forum.
As per getting Jenny to know I said something on YIM. I do apologise to Jenny for the mistake and also for repeating that on YIM.

2. She said I was talking to Damysa about Jenny.
This is the thread for all to see
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-467117.0.html

I referred to Jenny in not more than 3 posts. Unfortunately my posts have been removed with the curses that damysa and Jenny were raining against themselves.

In one of those posts I said 'Jenny again' or  Jenny in her element' or something like that.

In the another one, I referred to her as my ex-wife and asked  her that he should stop the fighting. It is possible I also advised damysa that she could not win Jenny in a  fight (not sure) on the thread. I remember her saying she would stop replying Jenny based on my advise. Everything I said on to Damysa was on the thread. I cannot remember saying anything negative against Jenny in those posts.

I do not know who Damysa is outside of that thread or nairaland.

Jenny posted immediately after two of my posts that referred to her. She never said a word.

I have asked Mukina to restore my post because they were harmless and  were deleted with everything that was related to the fight. I asked because I thought it would still be in the hard disk  like my eyecandy  thread  grin but she said deleted is deleted.

You can check my other posts in the thread and see how I was not advising the woman correctly.

Is this a case of ' give a dog a name and hang him'

I will appreciate it if you can accuse me correctly. If search well, you will find one that is a correct accusation. I am not in any way near perfect. You do not have to waste your energy formulating something that is not there.

I do not know it is a crime to have a different opinion.

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

Everybody is happy. At least there are loads of handlesto  rivet agaba with.

I did not want to say anything. I wanted to keep quiet  but I think like Saul said, my silence could be misinterpreted.

There are two allegations BB has been harping on and i have tried to address them before. I wanted to get a concrete evidence but I guess that is not possible.

1. I said she (BB) is jeny. Yes I said that but I accused her of that in the public. The accusation I withdrew also in public. If the mods can pull up the thread where Whitelexi was accused of being a serial flirt. I will point my posts out. For reasons she knows, I had stopped talking to her on YIM before then. BB I have not chatted with you again after the epistle you sent to me about london BBQ. If i said anything to you after the abuse on that thread, It was probably an offline and it was one-off. I do not keep YIM records. If you keep please bring it out. You said I said that you are Jenny on YIM again, what different does it make when I had said that on the forum.
As per getting Jenny to know I said something on YIM. I do apologise to Jenny for the mistake and also for repeating that on YIM.

2. She said I was talking to Damysa about Jenny.
This is the thread for all to see
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-467117.0.html

I referred to Jenny in not more than 3 posts. Unfortunately my posts have been removed with the curses that damysa and Jenny were raining against themselves.

In one of those posts I said 'Jenny again' or  Jenny in her element' or something like that.

In the another one, I referred to her as my ex-wife and asked  her that he should stop the fighting. It is possible I also advised damysa that she could not win Jenny in a fight (not sure) on the thread. I remember her saying she would stop replying Jenny based on my advise. Everything I said on to Damysa was on the thread. I cannot remember saying anything negative against Jenny in those posts.

I do not know who Damysa is outside of that thread or nairaland.

Jenny posted immediately after two of my posts that referred to her. She never said a word.

I have asked Mukina to restore my post because they were harmless and  were deleted with everything that was related to the fight. I asked because I thought it would still be in the hard disk like my eyecandy thread grin but she said deleted is deleted.

You can check my other posts in the thread and see how I was not advising the woman correctly.

Is this a case of ' give a dog a name and hang him'

I will appreciate it if you can accuse me correctly. If search well, you will find one that is a correct accusation. I am not in any way near perfect. You do not have to waste your energy formulating something that is not there.

I do not know it is a crime to have a different opinion.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2010
Akpata njuoyi awuom (You guys make me cringe.)

Even full grown adults can decend to this level??

I foresee more kwanta since you guys can't keep your conversations and YIMs to yourselves anymore.

Bloody hell!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
OMO IBO:

I foresee more kwanta since you guys can't keep your conversations and YIMs to yourselves anymore.

Bloody hell!

You have a repulsive and and an unrepentant attitude towards making snide remarks about threads exhibiting nairaland wars. While that could be that fun satisfying for some, your repeated and silly glorifying attitude is really nauseating. What does that make of you? Best you come out of your closet and make known your identity.

Otherwise. look for your kind ''omo-ibo'' wrapper wearing thread to contribute your claptrap.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by maedan(f): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
All this inter-web extra-curricular activities tongue cheesy. Anyway, it has worked for some. One or two have settled down together. As for the others, it is attacks and counter-attacks for now and ever more tongue. Take it easy oh people. Life is more than all these internet [b]coc[/b]k-ups.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2010
Pataki:

You have a repulsive and and an unrepentant attitude towards making snide remarks about threads exhibiting nairaland wars. While that could be that fun satisfying for some, your repeated and silly glorifying attitude is really nauseating. What does that make of you? Best you come out of your closet and make known your identity.

Otherwise. look for your kind ''omo-ibo'' wrapper wearing thread to contribute your claptrap.
WTF
Did i hit a nerve??

Care to explain??
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2010
agabaI23:

1. I said she (BB) is jeny. Yes I said that but I accused her of that in the public. The accusation I withdrew also in public.
Busy_body said you accused her she is Jenny on YIM. ''Yes or No.'' If No, does that mean Busy_body is a bloody liar whose account should not be taken into credit here?

Busy_body what say ye?? Agaba has spoken. Are you lying from your teeth as well? tongue

OMO IBO:

WTF
Did i hit a nerve??

Care to explain??
Sharappp!

Another loose goat on the leash. What nerve did you think you hit? Is my A-B-C beyond your comprehension? Could someone get this dude a lexicon please?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
Pataki:

Sharappp!

Another loose goat on the leash. What nerve did you think you hit? Is my A-B-C beyond your comprehension? Could someone get this dude a lexicon please?

Ahhhhh
I remember you.
We once upon a time had a little tiff and if my memory serves me right, you were well taken care of.

Dude, you are old school. You've made your point. . . .trust me, i get it.
Now move along.
[size=3pt]you might want to consider the good ol' ignore option. It works wonders.[/size]

Lol
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2010
Pataki:

Busy_body said you accused her she is Jenny on YIM. ''Yes or No.'' If No, does that mean Busy_body is a bloody liar whose account should not be taken into credit here?

Busy_body what say ye?? Agaba has spoken. Are you lying from your teeth as well? tongue
Read line 6 and 7 of my post
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2010
OMO IBO:

Ahhhhh
I remember you.
We once upon a time had a little tiff and if my memory serves me right, you were well taken care of.

Dude, you are old school. You've made your point. . . .trust me, i get it.
Now move along.
[size=3pt]you might want to consider the good ol' ignore option. It works wonders.[/size]

Lol
What a wimp! Why type in lower letter case?! You sure know that is the easiest way for me to come read your jargon innit? Odoyo!

Ignore option? It is at my discretion. So I chose to ignore that option - OMO OBO (Monkey pikin).

I have been making my point far too long, but it seems your wobia head or is it nkwobi (pardon my spelling) head; does not comprehend. And as long as I keep seeing your foolish self glorifying post, I would not hesitate to make a point if need be.

Anumanu. wink
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2010
agabaI23:

Read line 6 and 7 of my post
Go and refer your stooopeeeed BSc students to be reading your post. angry

Idiota!

Anupam! angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
Pataki:

What a wimp! Why type in lower letter case?! You sure know that is the easiest way for me to come read your jargon innit? Odoyo!

Ignore option? It is at my discretion. So I chose to ignore that option - OMO OBO (Monkey pikin).

I have been making my point far too long, but it seems your wobia head or is it nkwobi (pardon my spelling) head; does not comprehend. And as long as I keep seeing your foolish self glorifying post, I would not hesitate to make a point if need be.

Anumanu. wink
Ooohh
Look, Pataki is maaaaad at OMO OBO (Monkey pikin).
LMAO
The highlighted looks familiar.
Care to shed more light??
LWKMD
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
OMO IBO:

Ooohh
Look, Pataki is maaaaad at Omo Obo.
LMAO
The highlighted looks familiar.
Care to shed more light??
LWKMD

Oh lala, The OMO OBO finally accepts his name. Monkeyyyyyy! Odensin branded lomo - supo!

What highlighted? - ''Anumanu''?? Simply reminds me of your tribe.

Arindin. grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
Pataki:

Oh lala, The OMO OBO finally accepts his name. Monkeyyyyyy! Odensin branded lomo - supo!

What highlighted? - ''Anumanu''?? Simply reminds me of your tribe.

Arindin. grin
Pataki finally cracks a smile.
Tut tut tut.
You could've simply told me you wanted some attention.

You REALLY do not remember 'Anumanu' eh??
LOL
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
Pataki:

Go and refer your stooopeeeed BSc students to be reading your post. angry

Idiota!

Anupam! angry
Na wa for you!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2010
agaba why did you initially run away angry

so assuming you have three wives, is that how you'll vanish anytime they're fighting angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tollu: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2010
OMO IBO:

Pataki finally cracks a smile.
Tut tut tut.
You could've simply told me you wanted some attention.

You REALLY do not remember 'Anumanu' eh??
LOL

Care to enlighten us? smiley
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2010
OMO IBO:

Bloody hell!

Let us hear word. You come on here and act like you are the mature one like say you reach. You have asked for people to move on with their lives and ignore these threads why haven't you done same?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2010
cheesy grin;DLOL

You wan hear word??
You never jam.

Oya, respond to this post
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2010
Wetin you go do if I respond? It's not by force to keep coming back here. Waka . Can't believe you still log onto this forum to post here

O'ga ooooo undecided

BTW you haven't answered my question
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
Ahhh, I thought as much. You just never fail.

The ignore option works perfectly fine.

You may want to consider it.

Next . . . .
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2010
Answer my question ojare MR MOVE ON WITH YOU LIVES, why haven't you moved on with yours? still coming back here to read eh kwa? na so the thing addict you reach? you should be the one on the ignore button, afterall we have too many old pikins here
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2010
I'm sure you've your point.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Next . . .
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

agaba why did you initially run away angry

so assuming you have three wives, is that how you'll vanish anytime they're fighting angry
I did not run away. I responded to the allegation for the first time. Then she kept repeating it. I decided to search for the threads before coming back.
When I could not get the posts through any means, I had to say what i have to say.

BTW what is my business with girls fighting? I hate 'he said that you said that I said'
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2010
Yes I have got a point, let the people here be. Why do you keep coming back is the question I have been asking and you are yet to give a decent reply

Cat got your tongue or you are not the mature one like you indirectly claim you are

Nonsense upon ingredients undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2010
smh
Is this thing still on??
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2010
OMO IBO 01:46:09 PM Viewing the topic Sam Milla And His Baseless Allegations.

Mr move on with your lives, mschewwwwwww
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2010
OMO IBO 01:52:56 PM Viewing the topic Sam Milla And His Baseless Allegations.

Some people get time ooooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Boko Haram Invades Yobe Community, Cart Away Gold Jewelry / Many Injured As Touts Shoot Knockouts Directly At Each Other In Ago Iwoye / Sacked Banker Steals N14m From ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.