Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community (27499 Views)

FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit / Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by RoyalUc(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
GavelSlam:
Just yesterday, one idiot was on this forum trying to debunk any claim of roadworks by this administration in the south east.

Ojiofor, SLAP44 and Co

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by SLAP44: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Reading
Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by OmoManU: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Sooner or later all thy enemies shall bow before thee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by mabea: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
360degreess:
That's good...But your fellow flat headed pigs will still debunk this information..
But I am very confident that the future shall “grace" the name of Buhari in the world history gainst the wish of his enemies...
Time shall tell.
Bros buhari is a wicked man period

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Sirjamo: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
The only achievement of PDP in Igbo land for 16 years was buying 20 BMW for Stella Odua

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by GavelSlam: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
RoyalUc:

Ojiofor, SLAP44 and Co

Na dem.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by wellmax(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Children of hate will not like this

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by muntimabissa: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
bettercreature:
Nonsense! GEJ project grin
Another bad bely spotted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by RoyalUc(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
bettercreature:
Nonsense! GEJ project grin

GEJ actually paid for the project in 2014 and kept some funds aside in case it lingers to 2020, the next administration can take from there and do the work grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Teejay13(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Good job from the boss.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by RoyalUc(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

Na dem.

grin

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by winterfell007(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
QuotaSystem:
What Jonathan failed to do for the East throughout his Presidency is what PMB is doing now despite their hatred for him.

Of course shame will not allow them testify of the excellent job PMB is doing for Anambra and Enugu states.

The beautiful testimonies of the superb quality of work from the God fearing Igbos is just enough smiley.

Sai baba talk na do cool

NEXT LEVEL!! cool cool

Cc: SLAP44 I888

Don't be lame. Even GEj and Obj constructed some rural roads in the east. What's the fuss about building a single lane road and commending the FG for doing it. Guy park one side, if Buhari doesn't do it, another person in power will. It's not a favour, it's our right

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by RoyalUc(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:
Reading

Reading what?

Tell us how you feel jor grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by mabea: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
midolian:
Hairy wide-chested bitter ingrates...

If Buhari truly hates the Igbos as they claim, the 5% vote is not even enough to attract drilling of a borehole in the east by his government...but see him doing in the east what he has not done in Daura

Buhari is just too honest for my liking. angry angry
Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by GavelSlam: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
winterfell007:

[s]Don't be lame. Even GEj and Obj constructed some rural roads in the east. What's the fuss about building a single lane road and commending the FG for doing it. Guy park one side, if Buhari doesn't do it, another person in power will. It's not a favour, it's our righ[/s]t

It's been your right for 50 years, yet it was left undone.

Dont be an ingrate.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Customer80: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Britishcoins:
I will vote for Ekweremmadu over and over again, he has done what no man has done in entire SE, today oduma, nenwe and all the neighboring towns has the best road network in the entire Enugu state.

Okro which is one of the biggest crops in oduma is now gold, due to good road network, may my children never experience what oduma used to be due to poor road network.

I am happy more road are still be constructed....

Ekweremmadu, dike eji eje MBA 1 of Oduma....
We love you because you have us in ur heart.

Federal polytechnic Mpu has just been awarded..
More goodies still to come.

Best senator of Nigeria...
The good thing about Ekweremadu is that he works beyond his senatorial zone, imagine ensuring Nomeh, Nara unataeze get a road through FG, this two towns belongs to enugu east senatorial zone represented by Gil Nnaji who doesn't do anything for his people.
Ekweremadu was one time the senator representing greater Awgu and governor to us when Sullivan Chime abandoned us.
Ekweremadu may you live long.

Are you from Aninri? Am from Nenwe Egbereleri

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Customer80: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
OmoManU:
Sooner or later all thy enemies shall bow before thee
Enemies of who?
Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by QuotaSystem: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
winterfell007:

Don't be lame. Even GEj and Obj constructed some rural roads in the east. What's the fuss about building a single lane road and commending the FG for doing it. Guy park one side, if Buhari doesn't do it, another person in power will. It's not a favour, it's our right

Una go ever gree?

Do you think there aren't other projects in other areas that are competing for the resources the FG is committing to this Enugu project?

Do you know excellent quality work is simultaneously going on on Enugu-Onitsha road?

You think all the roads in Buhari's support bases have been done?

It's better to keep quiet if you have no appreciation like your Elder representative Ekweremmadu than risk sounding like an ingrate.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by farem: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
Abeyjide:
seriously Buhari is trying in aspect of road.

Unfortunately, if buhari tar all the roads in their autonomous and erosion laden communities that will never be able to remove their deep seated bitterness and hatred they have for him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Turantula(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
midolian:
Hairy wide-chested bitter ingrates...

If Buhari truly hates the Igbos as they claim, the 5% vote is not even enough to attract drilling of a borehole in the east by his government...but see him doing in the east what he has not done in Daura

Buhari is just too honest for my liking. angry angry
As if the money belong to the terrorist from Dura or a penny was gotten from his region. Parasites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by thaoriginator: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
RichBoy247:
May we not eat from our enemy's pot. The Biafran lord and saviour Goatluck Jonathan could not construct the road but the enemy of the flattinos called Buhari has constructed the road. Biafrans should prove that they a➕not bastards by ignoring the road constructed by the Islamist Fulani man called Buhari and continue walking in the bush.
grin
Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by winterfell007(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

It's been your right for 50 years, yet it was left undone.

Dont be an ingrate.

So because he worked on it so all glory be unto thee? , nonsense. Obj, Yardua even GEJ have always been constructing rural roads to link various communities and towns across Nigeria . Why should Buhari's own be seen as a favour to ndigbo.
Shift one side. Like I said earlier, it's not a previledge, it's our right whether we voted for you or not

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by GavelSlam: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
winterfell007:

[s]So because he worked on it so all glory be unto thee? , nonsense. Obj, Yardua even GEJ have always been constructing rural roads to link various communities and towns across Nigeria . Why should Buhari's own be seen as a favour to ndigbo.
Shift one side. Like I said earlier, it's not a previledge, it's our right whether we voted for you or not [/s]d

We know your type.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Michaelkings:
Zombies are mislead with dis comment now

Your English Teacher should be flogged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Okoroawusa: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Britishcoins:
I will vote for Ekweremmadu over and over again, he has done what no man has done in entire SE, today oduma, nenwe and all the neighboring towns has the best road network in the entire Enugu state.

Okro which is one of the biggest crops in oduma is now gold, due to good road network, may my children never experience what oduma used to be due to poor road network.

I am happy more road are still be constructed....

Ekweremmadu, dike eji eje MBA 1 of Oduma....
We love you because you have us in ur heart.

Federal polytechnic Mpu has just been awarded..
More goodies still to come.

Best senator of Nigeria...
Bros,na FG dey do the road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Abeyjide:

Which kind try... Enter Lagos to Abuja road..

Is it not the major business road?

Ask Dangote shaa

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Abeyjide:

Which kind try... Enter Lagos to Abuja road..

Is it not the major business road?

Ask Dangote shaa..
Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Britishcoins(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Customer80:
The good thing about Ekweremadu is that he works beyond his senatorial zone, imagine ensuring Nomeh, Nara unataeze get a road through FG, this two towns belongs to enugu east senatorial zone represented by Gil Nnaji who doesn't do anything for his people.
Ekweremadu was one time the senator representing greater Awgu and governor to us when Sullivan Chime abandoned us.
Ekweremadu may you live long.

Are you from Aninri? Am from Nenwe Egbereleri

I am from Oduma, Aninri LGA...
I saw road project ongoing in Nenwe last week I passed. I wish Ekweremmadu could become president or vice someday

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by lx3as(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
odiks:
And still they say PMB is not working

Even abandoned-for-age road from Orji River, Achi - Mmaku -Ndeabor Junction (PH Rd) is being reconstructed. Works are ongoing in Enugu-PH Rd and Enugu-Onitcha Rd, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Almaiga: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
kaorama:

Terrorist-supporting cowards never know they are running an unpopular govt. Igbos are not betrayers, mind you.

You are not making any sense.at all.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by uchennaaloysius: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
I'm from oduma and i really appreciate the good work Ikeoha is attracting to my community when i travelled last month i was suprise that from gariki enugu to oduma is #300 with taxi and before 30minute we are in oduma if other senators can work like this man i don't think there will need voting them out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: APC Presidential Rally In Osogbo, Osun State (Pictures, Video) / BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. / The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.