Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS (42066 Views)

Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by seunlayi(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Henryodds92:
See below
Mr bet9ja d 45

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by olas24u(f): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
olaolaking:
SARS, Please go back to that area and raid them every day for the next one week. Let them regret this their stvpid acts
You are so used to a disorganised society that if you get to live in an organized environment,you will disorganise it .

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by West2019(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
I swear to God Buhari is a very stupid president what will it take he to banned SARS or deploy them.to North east trouble area

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by Carlyboi(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
SArz yesterday beating and physical assault!today in the afternoon SARS stray bullet!killed a young innocent and unarmed boy!tonight sars shoot a yahoo boy dead!This People are cursed and totally Useless!and it’s now obvious that they are above the shitty Nigerian laws!sars is like Balotelli!why always Me!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by pofolo(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
not every young man driving flashy/expensive car is a yahooboy. info says d guy is d only son who just returned from america for holiday. shot point blank

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by kasim155: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
I was in dis holdup for four hours just got home not quite long. Na was for Lagos, Na was for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by Efomeh2020(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
[The road is free now!
quote author=niggi4life post=77158236]Kaii shocked. The kind traffic wey go dey that road tomorrow morning go long die!!!!!!

Na Gokada sure pass for those in that environs o
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Zoo in animal kingdom

Kill the F sars idiot Weldone boys

It shall never be well with the person that created this group of killers in Jesus name .. no F sars or IGP x quard will have joy till the end of thier life

Awon oloriburuku only if they know what it cost to raise a child from birth till that age.

calm down, are you a yahoo boy?
Anyway, thunder will fire F-Sars and buhari
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by quincyshakur(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2019
I dey Promise una one tin,,If i bcom President of Nigeria 2moro all d whole SARS go knack lik five five year for Kirikiri sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by grandstar(m): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Zoo in animal kingdom

Kill the F sars idiot Weldone boys

It shall never be well with the person that created this group of killers in Jesus name .. no F sars or IGP x quard will have joy till the end of thier life

Awon oloriburuku only if they know what it cost to raise a child from birth till that age.

It's not the creators fault. They are meant to fight robberies but now going outside their jurisdictions.

They target Yahoo boys the way LASTMA targets bus drivers. Both are liquid.

It is symptonic of the failure of the anti- corruption
war. Simply persecuting fat cat politicians isn't the same thing as fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by OnyesomJ(m): 12:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Chai!! There was a Kwontri
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by bendike: 12:41am On Apr 01, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
calm down, are you a yahoo boy?
Anyway, thunder will fire F-Sars and buhari
Even if he is a yahoo boy should that be a death sentence?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by Thegamingorca(m): 1:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Something dey smell for inside this topic

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:03am On Apr 01, 2019
olaolaking:
SARS, Please go back to that area and raid them every day for the next one week. Let them regret this their stvpid acts
E be like you never experience dem that’s why. And if you think say na only street boys dem dey harass you never start

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:05am On Apr 01, 2019
olas24u:

You are so used to a disorganised society that if you get to live in an organized environment,you will disorganise it .
Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by nedubest(m): 4:55am On Apr 01, 2019
this shii aint funny, sars should be ended
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by Jason007: 6:13am On Apr 01, 2019
sometimes it's just sad when you see this kind of injustices

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by MyGeneration(m): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Nigeria is the only country where law enforcement agencies engage in jungle justice.you sentence someone to death without a trial, excuse is that he is a Yahoo boy. When in Nigeria did death sentence become the penalty for engaging in yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by Oomonla(m): 6:29am On Apr 01, 2019
Mr President stop SARS and leave corruption... Please
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by chronique(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2019
Spent hours in that traffic last night.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by Nukilia: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2019
bendike:

Even if he is a yahoo boy should that be a death sentence?

So many guys in the North doing this same thing but you will never see SARS shooting them there

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by Nukilia: 6:58am On Apr 01, 2019
MyGeneration:
Nigeria is the only country where law enforcement agencies engage in jungle justice.you sentence someone to death without a trial, excuse is that he is a Yahoo boy. When in Nigeria did death sentence become the penalty for engaging in yahoo.

The last time Nigeria had it this bad was during the military era! Now that we have a military man in power, expect more extrajudicial killings
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by acaolly1(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2019
Men I was caught in between the crisis, It was GOD that saved me and my 3 children in my car. We had to drive into the estate and take refuge inside a woman shop. What actually happened? We learnt the SARS came to the area and shot a guy dead in the estate while watching EPL match btw Liverpool Vs Tottenham and the other guys in the estate took to the road and block the expressway leading from Oshodi to Iyana Ipaja and for those of us from Iyana ipaja to Oshodi. It was a standstill for like 3hrs.

Then hours later the police team arrived with fire fighters and started shooting sporadically to disperse the boys then put out the fire and clear the traffic.

The SARS are ditching out jungle justice in this country and their menace far outweigh their goods, they should be removed Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by calabardick(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2019
I spend hours there, but police came and disperse those bastards.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by shevon: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2019
I bow for these crop of journalists we have in Nigeria now. The killing was "alleged" but the person killed was not "alleged to be" but was a "confirmed Yahoo boy". Like we don't know that SARS can kill the Pope and tag him a Yahoo boy just for the narrative to favour them.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by Trapnews: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2019
I waka from Dopemu to Ikeja Along because of SARS' inefficiency. cry
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by soothsayer2: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2019
The new acting IG is not helping the situation. Tell your men to stop defending inefficiency and as well ceased from covering the bad elements found culpable in the force. As a newly appointed head of the police which was rated as the worst in the world sometimes in 2016. There is need for you to get rid of the bad eggs out of the force. Extra judicial killings and human right abuses is their second name. Until the police authorities are decisive abt the this, I can't see them making any meaningful progress.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by SEGLIZ: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2019
Slymonster:
On the other page, a young man who went to watch football shot by stray bullet and on this page,a yahoo boy.There is something fundamentally wrong with the society if everyone is being called a Yahoo boy.

my bro this thing is becoming worrisome. my wife handled a job for some clients who traveled into abeokuta for a function, she was surprised to hear their younger bro complain of sars invading his car telling him "we know you are one of them just give us our own share and we leave".
the went on to make them realise he is no yahoo boy but he is legitimately employed on proving his legitimacy they end up telling him to at least give them something with all to the chilling a/c in his car. even now to be legitimate na wahala.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS by hectorcupa: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
olaolaking:
so not ur fault ..... so it’s der act that’s pissing u off ....u didn’t hear the part of the story that said a young man was gunned down by those armed robbers that move around in government protection.....asshole like u and dem mtchewwww miserable cunt!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Places Gun In Between Girl's Vagina In Chicago, Declared Wanted For Rape / Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.