Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run (38849 Views)

Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. / Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Celebrityblog: 1:40am On Apr 01, 2019
Here is a video of two rams made to fight so as to entertain a huge crowd.

The owners of the rams decorated them and stylishly brought them out for the fighting competition.

The fight became too intense and one of the rams had to flee.
Watch the video below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/two-rams-fight-to-entertain-crowd-one.html

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Celebrityblog: 1:40am On Apr 01, 2019
Watch the video HERE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 01, 2019
Exactly wetin happen for the last election na him be this
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by IjebuWarrior: 4:55am On Apr 01, 2019
Animal abuse! angry

Poor pple and savage mentality! angry

24 Likes

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Henrodah(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2019
How I loathe animal cruelty.
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by SoftP(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
& u obviously think watching ram fight is the cure to our National problem now....

Sometimes i key into the opinion of the lifeless one when he called Nigerian youths Lazy..

And even the literate ones lack capacity to be creative like the Op

3 Likes

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Dottore: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Dalastically: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
r
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by i2know2(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
i wonder how heartless those watching them are

meanwhile you can see my sig for a more important stuff
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by spartan50(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Like for buhari share for atiku

1 Like 10 Shares

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by MrHighSea: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Warsaw saw war and ...
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Cannicus: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Venue?

Eagle Square grin ?
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Bonebreaker(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
I cannot come and go and kill myself
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by sonnie10: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
This is bad
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by LawrenceOnline: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
They do this on my street too
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Can’t oga seun and the mods do something about these bet 9ja and recharge card scam guys... once I enter any thread and see those guyz. I just lose interest.

People actually fall for those cheap scams

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by OSUigboKiller: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Some FAKE animal rights activist will start ranting now

but they like boxing

4 Likes

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by HigherEd: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
Very unethical and criminal. PETA must see this lol
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Sultty(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by xarm(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
When there is nothing left to say, lift your head up high, smile, and walk away.
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Aldebaran(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
It's not fair sad
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by newproject(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin

I see
Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Guyman02: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
One of the rams was Garnisheed like Innoson did to GTBank which has turned Afonjarudeens into Finance Ministers over N8b with Sifia Pain grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jesus, what the heck is this trash doing on the frontpage??

1 Like

Re: Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run by almarthins(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
SoftP:
& u obviously think watching ram fight is the cure to our National problem now....

Sometimes i key into the opinion of the lifeless one when he called Nigerian youths Lazy..

And even the literate ones lack capacity to be creative like the Op

The ram fight didnt happen in nigeria. Gwan sit �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) / Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) / Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.