Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised (13498 Views)

Okpalaeke: Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians To stop Being Tribalist / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by newsynews: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2019
Below is a video of Pastor Keion D. Henderson advising Nigerians to hold on to their morals and stop trying to be like Americans.

His words come timely when Nigerians are beginning to her their country as a failed State just because of the good life they believe exists in America.

According to Pastor Keion, America also has poor people and bad leadership. He advised Nigerians to honor our leaders because Americans St a time respected us from the way we treated our leaders.

He also spoke on how Nigeria is becoming too Americanised in sense of worshipping God. Such can br seen in the way Gospel music produced in the country these days sound too Americanised.

Watch video

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-keion-nigerians-americanised/

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by Shelumiel: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2019
Tell them o

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by Chronicgenius: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by Bojack(m): 7:18am On Apr 01, 2019
oga so u want make we remain for this level abi

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by whitebeard(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2019
#fact....

He is actually stating a fact..!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by Chronicgenius: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2019
Bojack:
oga so u want make we remain for this level abi

No mind dem!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by amaniro: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2019
Chronicgenius:
lmao!....but I thought Christians re always saying DAT America is Gods own country

Confused set of pple

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by sandraha: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2019
Need website for your business or project?we provide website Solution. Check my signature for contact details
Americanize
Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by Richdad50(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2019
shocked

Oh Yes! America is God's own Country. Without America, Christianity would have been overrun. The docility of the Catholic and Anglican Church wouldn't have helped matters. But for the bravery of the Pentecostals and Protestant churches in the down south of america, Christianity would have been a thing of the past. I appreciate Trump for defending the right of Christians at this point in history. May God bless him.

To act almost similarly as those who sold the gospel to you is not out-rightly wrong. Most often, it is an unconscious behavior when trying to perfect or do better with what you have known and exposed to over years. Singers who listen to Kutt Carr, Travis Greene, Smokey Norful, Tasha Cobb, Yolanda Adams, Mavin Sapp, Isreal Houton, etc will naturally be inclined to sing like that. Its what you listen, hear, or see most often that determines how you act and not necessarily because you want to act differently or Americanized.

I used to be a good singer and a multi-instrumentalist in my teenage and very youthful days. i scored songs sang by america gospel artists, listened and practiced jazz performed by international arts. Thus, when i played the musical instrument, i played like the George Benson, Keith Jarreth. You wouldn't expect me to have played Fuji or Konga. It was never a question of being un-indigenous, it was a fact of what i loved.

Richdad

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by bennynaza(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2019
Bob Nestor Marley once sang and I quote" Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery"

Africa will improve greatly if we listen to him.
We will well and truly challenge our so called leaders in politics, religion, industry and even education.

Africans, we are smarter and more creative than we give ourselves credit for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by Tobimillar1(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2019
Them no Dey even sing for naija languages again in church. Na only English songs . Sometimes I wonder if God no Dey understand Nigerian language

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by wreck0000: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2019
lol is it your America

1 Like

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by realeleniyan: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2019
i pray it works out
Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by policace: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2019
how is that possible?
Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by cosby02(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2019
Relationship btw America and Nigeria is...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by porto0000: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2019
lmao it's called fake it till you make it
Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by oxfordblue: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2019
leave us pls, we are dreamng big
Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by folkbook: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2019
i pray they stop forming...,
Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by DWJOBScom(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2019
Well said
Send them to America/UK for Schooling and they fill Nairaland with pompous higher than life posts, filled with empty worth.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by DBossNG(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2019
Ok o
Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by Burgerlomo: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2019
Bitter truth cool
Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by tripper003: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2019
Tell them o! The Wannabes... undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised by optimusprime2(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2019
50% true 50% not true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freethinkers In Nigeria And The Fear Of Nigerians / COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.