Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

SA To Resume Zim Deportations - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SA To Resume Zim Deportations (4046 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Dana Air To Resume Flight Operations (2) (3) (4)

Re: SA To Resume Zim Deportations by RSA(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2010
noble_gas1:

South Africa Seriously! D land of random killings? I wuldnt even advice my worst enemy 2 go dia.
@ RSA, If it hurts U, remove yur country away 4rm d african map! cheesy grin
& waow! I jst read your signature now.I guess dat says it all abt wu u are!

You said land of random killings,sound like you talking about Nigeria here,ritual killings,armrobbers and kidnappers are all in Nigeria and lately you've included Piracy in your CV's on top of corruption,fraud or 419.
My country's name is South Africa,and it is our duty to represent Africa in a best positive way we can,and because of people like me in my country our continent is respected again.Now people know that Africa is not only about malaria,cholera,war,starving kids with big belly and flies in their faces,corrupt people and their leaders.
With the world cup we've shown the world the other side of Africa,we've shown them Africa that has developed,that have top infrustructures that are well maintained,that have a systems that works,that have hard working people who meets targets,that have people who don't only sream success but leave it and work hard toward achiving it,

South Africans might not have more univecitydegrees than Nigeria mainly because it is difficult in South Africa to buy one. grin
snowdrops:

Now its confirmed that you have a delusional disorder. You fail to reboot your brain each morning you wake up.
You no nothing of history, nothing of Africa's contribution and sacrifices; how you and you parents were rescued from the whitemans torture whip.

Had the rest of black Africa not intervened you guys would be rotting in the gas chambers as we speak.

Go hit your head against the wall maybe it would correct your amnesia.

You my friend should have told your parents to save themself,because they needed more help than  South Africans,do you know that during aaparteheid we used to donate food and clothes to struggling countries in Africa? Countries like ethopia,angola AND OTHER  counties that where fighting.
More than 3 million people where dying in Nigeria during Biafra war while you guys where 'helping us from a white man'
Omo take that big log in your eye before you can advise me on anything.

Nigeria's oil is drilled by europeans and americans ,you pay more for petrol in your country than I'm paying in my country where theres no oil reserves.
We are both controlled by whiteman my friend,the difference is I have mine under control while you pretend yours does not exist.Shine your eyes Omo you might get a visa to america grin
Re: SA To Resume Zim Deportations by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2010
South Africans might not have more univecitydegrees than Nigeria mainly because it is difficult in South Africa to buy one

how dumber can you get? Give proof

You my friend should have told your parents to save themself,because they needed more help than South Africans,do you know that during aaparteheid we used to donate food and clothes to struggling countries in Africa? Countries like ethopia,angola AND OTHER counties that where fighting.

Did you donate to Nigeria? NO,we donated and helped you

you pay more for petrol in your country than I'm paying in my country where theres no oil reserves.

You write bull-crap ,forgetting that there are informed people on this forum.As at today,petrol in Nigeria is 65 Naira(3.25Rands a litre) ,while in South Africa it is more than 8rands per litre.

We are both controlled by whiteman my friend

South Africa is,not Nigeria, Whites in Nigeria probably dont number up to 50,000 so how can they control a population of 150 million, THINK,my friend
Re: SA To Resume Zim Deportations by snowdrops(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2010
MrPrsdent:

THINK,my friend

He surely cant as its obvious his brain is stuck in his backside. cheesy
Re: SA To Resume Zim Deportations by snowdrops(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2010
RSA:

You my friend should have told your parents to save themself,because they needed more help than  South Africans,do you know that during[b] aaparteheid[/b] we used to donate food and clothes to struggling countries in Africa? Countries like ethopia,angola AND OTHER  counties that where fighting.
More than 3 million people where dying in Nigeria during Biafra war while you guys where 'helping us from a white man'
Omo take that big log in your eye before you can advise me on anything.

Nigeria's oil is drilled by europeans and americans ,you pay more for petrol in your country than I'm paying in my country where theres no oil reserves.
We are both controlled by whiteman my friend,the difference is I have mine under control while you pretend yours does not exist.Shine your eyes Omo you might get a visa to america grin
Hope i dont have to highlight fundamental portions of your posts in the future. Imagine a deprived black south african cannot spell apartheid, Like a monkey cannot spell banana grin

In your dream world south africa gave aids [AIDS maybe] to rest of africa in the past. Probably thats what your white masters taught you in your history lessons. The sooner you become liberated from the shackles of mental slavery and aggressive inferiority complex the better for you and your household.

Stop consoling your self that the rest of Africa remain a puppet to the white man as dire as someone like your self. Our children are not prevented from attending certain schools merely for the colour of our skins, or are we denied jobs, oppotunities etc for same reason. There is nothing as terrible as being second class citizens in ones country. The closest we have to white person in our countries are albinos grin.

PS; unless you are a Nigerian disguising for the purpose of silliness as a South African, your feeble attempt to talk like a Naija with inappropriate use of cliches is at best ridiculous and irritating. You have been warned.
Re: SA To Resume Zim Deportations by phemmy88(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
hehehe i laugh in Igbara Oke!
I presume this RSA of a thing either got his brain under his feet or at his buttocks.
U're only scared of 9jerians~ u're talking of SA as if it's paradise. . What 's there in ur country. Your so called wealth is control by the white minority. . .that explain y jacob Zuma is a figure head, the only thing he does is to get a new wife every day.
South Africa, known for an alarming rate in crime, Hiv/Aids, daily industrial action to mention a few. 65% of blacks live in the ghetto.
I'm not a novice to sa n u can't come here runnin ur mouth like a busted pipe. From Jo'burg to KZN to bluemfountain, peterisburg, pretoria, cape town, mpumulanga name it! What's so special in it.

Any 9ja citizen u see in ur street in a epitome of knowledge- they 're there to wisen up all u dumb blacks. . So get that into ur perforated skull u skumbag!
Re: SA To Resume Zim Deportations by RSA(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
Do normal sane people listen to Nigerians anymore?
Anyway thanks but no thanks for the english lessons snowpuke. but I am happy with my Zulu and other nine SA languages.SA is the only country in the world that have 11 official languages and english is one of them.

Guys maybe you should stop responding to me.cause you all sound like broken CDs.you're keep repeating the same thing.
Re: SA To Resume Zim Deportations by snowdrops(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2010
Is that the best you can offer in defense?  cheesy I really am disappointed.
Perhaps as Nigerians no longer count for nothing in your fermented world, i wonder why you keep crawling in here "NAIRA"land.
Dont you guys have a "RAND"land or some caves in your ghettos where your can go rant?
I get it, you are here for comic relief right. That's what you and most of your black brothers in south Africa have become,one - big - joke. grin
Re: SA To Resume Zim Deportations by SALady(f): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2010
@Snowdrops ENGLAND is about to deport Zimbabweans, now doesnt that give you one hell of an itch.

Vacation In Paris, Any Guide / 11 Most Introverted Countries In The World / West And Nourth African Countries