Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State (18716 Views)

Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / The Story Of Woman Losing 5 Kids In A Collapsed Building Is False - AutoReportNG / Trapped Worker Rescued Alive 4 Days After Building Collapse In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State by Sirnioking(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
May God kill you and your family for this demonic statement against us!!!!!
TheMoniker:
sad
River state is a cursed state and is not safe for even animals to live. Thank God my family members were transferred from that danger zone
Everything is working against that state.
It’s the state where govt pays community people before embarking on road projects.
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
TheMoniker:
sad
River state is a cursed state and is not safe for even animals to live. Thank God my family members were transferred from that danger zone
It’s the state where govt pays community people before embarking on road projects.

You are cursed!
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Mention instances where the bolded happened

In as much as we are protecting our dear state from stupid comments here, the statement concerning paying indigenes before a road is constructed is true and a common thing in Rivers state, though not all communities do this nonsense.
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State by restored2016(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
TheMoniker:
sad
it is your environment that is a cursed environment! people have stayed in this state for years without any mishap and you open your superstitious mouth to curse a state and the people in it because you no longer live there... back to sender!
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State by barinedan(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rivers state keeps on appearing on the news for wrong and bad reasons, it is too sad
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State by delishpot: 1:50am On Apr 02, 2019
TheMoniker:
sad

I tell you o. I was robbed in my home 2nd night of my arrival. I went back to lagos jejely make ndi owu miri no kill me for my mama
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State by showafrica(m): 5:07am On Apr 02, 2019
Jestin:
Rip to them....what happened to our fire service in that country? Nigeria is seriously in a deep mess

Nothing works here
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State by jeff1607(m): 5:28am On Apr 02, 2019
Abuloma and early morning fires are like 5 & 6
Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 10, 2019
delishpot:

I tell you o. I was robbed in my home 2nd night of my arrival. I went back to lagos jejely make ndi owu miri no kill me for my mama

Wow there's no incidence of robbery in Lagos. Clap for yourself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State by delishpot: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2019
Ekinematics:

Wow there's no incidence of robbery in Lagos. Clap for yourself grin grin

Laugh at yourself, I stayed in Lagos for almost 4 weeks no one robbed me I went to visit PH for 1 week and was robbed on the 3rd day at home not a night club o or in the street and you are telling me nonsense. This is why you people don't progress in life, because shit happens everywhere one should not complain. In the western world we are all looking to develop Africa to become like, don't they also have bad things happening? Does that mean Africa should not develop cos western world also has corruption and crime? Shior!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Buy Quality Tiles In Lagos. / Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island / Another Fire Outbreak Witnessed In Lagos Island (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.