Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Mothering Day: Man Trends After Celebrating His Mum In An Unusual Style (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mothering Day: Man Trends After Celebrating His Mum In An Unusual Style (Photos) (703 Views)

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / David Irimagha, Bonny LGA Chairman Dies After Celebrating 100 Days In Office / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothering Day: Man Trends After Celebrating His Mum In An Unusual Style (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
An Ebonyi State man from Abakiliki is currently trending on social media for the manner at which he demonstrated his love for his mum on the mothering day celebration.

Mhizta Collins Ikechukwu shares photos showing the amazing moment a man lifted up his mum to celebrate her on mother's day.

This seems to be one of the ultimate and the very best of pix shared during the mothering day celebration.

In reaction, a Facebook user who was touched by the expression in the photos wrote:

The guy deserves the best award. I feel like crying when i saw the pic...and wish i can carry my own this way to appreciate everything she has done for me. Look at the poor background there, imagine the massive structure the young boy will fix in the nearest future...i know that God will lift him up as he lifts his Mum. I also observed that he could be the last born of the house and will also be the Don in the nearest future. Her Mum was excited. God bless you guys real good. Now, to some guys who are mocking the boy; if you know the value of mother, you will do more than this. I pray for God to keep all mothers in good health so that they'll enjoy the fruit of their labour. Amen.

Does the man deserve an award??

>> https://grovenaija360.com/mothering-day-man-trends-after-celebrating-his-mum-in-styles-photos/

Re: Mothering Day: Man Trends After Celebrating His Mum In An Unusual Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
The best way he can show that mama love is to hustle hard and get her a decent accommodation. That mud house is not befitting for goats to inhabit
Re: Mothering Day: Man Trends After Celebrating His Mum In An Unusual Style (Photos) by wj26584(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mother's deserve the best.......As a man i have more personal relationship with my mum than my father, though they both played important roles in making me who I'm today . I can tell my mum anything no matter how weird it is.....Love you mum.
Re: Mothering Day: Man Trends After Celebrating His Mum In An Unusual Style (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
CC: lalasticlala & Mynd44 are wondering which kind love be this cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355million Fraud By First Bank [part 1] / The Hidden Agenda Of Buhari In Onnoghen's Forced Resignation! / Two Months To Handover:Okorocha Reveals Why He Made Board Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.