Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians (30615 Views)

Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by NAIJAHITPLAY: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Acid attack: Police officer who is about to lose his eyes cries out to Nigerians (video) - 9jahitplay

A former officer of the Nigeria Police Force who was attacked with acid during the course of carrying out an assignment has come out to seek assistance from well meaning Nigerians.

Mr John Olushola Joshua a former officer of the Nigeria Police Force who was deployed to the Ajao estate police station was attacked with acid on the 31st of December 2016. According to Mr John, he had received a distress call from an anonymous caller that the Chivita Warehouse at Ajao estate was under attack by hoodlums, and he alongside some other police officers responded instantly by heading to the crime scene. However unbeknownst to them, the callers were actually part of the gang and they had waylaid the officers armed with dangerous acids. On getting to the crime scene, the officers were attacked and Mr Olushola Joshua had acid poured on his face causing severe damage to his eyes.
According to him, he was taken to the hospital along with the others, and the doctors had determined that he could be treated with a sum of #2.5m. But ever since the doctors stated the amount required for his operation, neither the Nigeria Police nor Chivita have made any effort towards his treatment. He says that he has been abandoned by both parties and now he needs the help of well meaning Nigerians so that he doesn't go completely blind as both of his eyes are getting weaker with each passing day. He implores Nigerians to help him because he suffered the terrible fate while carrying out his duty and that the nonchalant attitude of the Nigeria Police towards his predicament is why most Nigeria Police officers don't respond quickly to emergencies...pls drop your comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cAqE1HTVuY
Watch the video
Source:
http://www.naijahitplay.com/2019/04/acid-attack-police-officer-who-is-about.html?m=1

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Baawaa(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Good for you,i don't pity you guys because majority of you are heartless,and this your story get K-leg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by eagleeye2: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Such a pity. But hope he took pity on 'well meaning' Nigerians when he was actively carrying out his duties.
I pray he gets the help he seeks.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by BlackfireX: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Unfortunately police have blocked Nigeians heart for mercy

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Lanretoye(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
it's a pity but the person wey una kill yesterday no go let una sleep.

10 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by OSUigboKiller: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
REALLY

HE SHOULD CRY TO HIS SARS COLLEAGUES FOR HELP.

26 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by helinues: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
The story get K-leg

How come he is the only one poured with acid?

How about his colleagues..

Quick recovery though

2 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Sultty(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Not now#endsars

6 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Vivuch: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
I am not contributing penny until government bans SARS

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by pek(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
Why is he calling out Chivita? Chivita has no single involvement with his predicament.

16 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Bonebreaker(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
I know two kids that can help you

10 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Factfinder1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
I have no sympathy for police

5 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Skmoda360(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
2shure:
Die well u bastard
After u guys obtained amme 5k at owode onirin by bridge for no reasons. Bastard
Bastards
they did the same to me in Enugu but mine was 30k......i hate police more than snake..... sad sad sad sad sad

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by SouthSouth1914: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
This where I said the government is useless! This guy should be taken care of by the goevenrment and not individuals!

But I have my reservations about him being a policeman. That doesn’t mean he should be left alone! The government should carry out it’s civic responsibilities here period!

He should beg his colleagues or better still use from the roadblocks/checkpoints funds!! Nigerians don’t have money to spend on any policeman!

13 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by ofoltundeseun: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
I would have asked him to read my signature for cure, but he can't see. Too bad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by PETUK(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nobody should help him..... Police

3 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by SarkinYarki: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
we are still are mourning the young man SARS killed yesterday

7 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
He should use all the egunje he’s been getting to fix his eyes .
If he can’t , he should start practicing how to beg on the street.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by CharleyBright(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
I dont pity any police man. when they are the victims, they turn and cry to the public they victimize. Wicked people..

7 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
No pity , No mercy .

Carry your cross alone

5 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Jaqenhghar: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Every body is a victim. I wish people can show some compassion but then I feel what people go through. So sad

8 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Reelmii: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
the person that attacked him with the acid probably wants to revenge for something that this officer has done

if not so, why was he the one that was called on phone? those boys wanted to teach the police officers a lesson.

something must have prompted the act

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa / Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go / Yoruba Nation Group Releases Names Of Agitators Allegedly In Police Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.