Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' (1394 Views)

Ladoja Finally Affirms Lekan Balogun As Next Olubadan / Oni Was A Chief Priest / Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by astrodome: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
He was celebrating the AJE festival and then dropped the bombshell. He said truth must be told about this.

Then he links it to the Jews by saying that Jews are Igbos, and not the other way round.

He says Igbos deserve respect all over the world. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Watch VIDEO below. Listen carefully between times 2.10 to 5.20 or the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ8BA4l9oK0

Mynd44 This is good front page material. Please move to PF. I see that you have already moved it to Culture. Please do the additional needful

Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by astrodome: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Afonjas AKA Oluomos will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by Iyajison: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Truth is bitter..

But d wailers will not accept still... cool

1 Like

Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by astrodome: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Iyajison:
Truth is bitter..

But d wailers will not accept still... cool
Just read the comments in the video. The wailers aka Oluomos are already wailing. They are rebelling against their Oni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ooni that supports IPOB. Is that one an Ooni?
Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by astrodome: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
kmcutez:
Ooni that supports IPOB. Is that one an Ooni?
Buaahahahaha. See them; shameless Oluomos

1 Like

Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by mbos: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
biafarnd all the way.............................
Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
astrodome:

Buaahahahaha. See them; shameless Oluomos

Lol. Don’t mind me. I’m just trolling.

1 Like

Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by astrodome: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
kmcutez:

Lol. Don’t mind me. I’m just trolling.

Really? Or did I catch you with your hand in the cookie jar? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by KANUISALIVE: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Biafra the light of Africa cool
Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by Naija9090: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by FSU: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
I see that the Mods don't want this on frontpage. Bigoted and tribalistically biased moderators

1 Like

Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by AKswift: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
This is deep!

Well, he needs verifiable evidence to support his claims.
Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by macof(m): 1:00am On Apr 02, 2019
AKswift:
This is deep!

Well, he needs verifiable evidence to support his claims.
he has none. He likes talking too much

1 Like

Re: Video: Oni Of Ife Affirms Igbos Are The ''superior Race Of Wealth Discovery'' by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
I am very surprised to hear this from the Oni, although I have always known him to be different and very a very honest man. he also expressed the same sentiment I have about the Igbos originating from the Jewish people as I also strongly believe it the other way round ( that the Jews actually originated from the Igbo race)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls / Bronu Kings / Women Beefing Against Other Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.