Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo (21867 Views)

Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo / Buhari Govt Feeds 9m Children Daily, 1.2m Benefitted From Cash Transfer – PYO / FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by tiwiex(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Keep quiet if you have got nothing to say.

Thousands of Nigerian families are being supported with this initiative.

How? The serving doesn't look like a balanced or adequate meal. I know kids. Even with a full meal, they are hungry again. This solves nothing. Are they sending food home to the family too? Four years and no initiatives on improving the quality of education. Ok na. School is now for eating food.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by RichBoy247: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
manuelzz:
This man should please stop embarrassing his tribe. undecided

Your brothers that are executed everyday in Asia and others that are in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking are the ones embarrassing and disgracing your tribe with their inherited generational trade of drugs.
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by TRAVEL101(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Like I said before it is now official, The VP has taken over the job of lie Muhammad.
Keep it up Pastor.
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
twodee75:
I was expecting someone like you to defend this issue..... plz take your time to visit schools where this initiative is taking place and see the kind of food they are giving those children before u can say a lot of families are supporting the initiatives , then how many states in the SW, SS and SE are benefit of the scam initiative?

I have been to so many of those schools across the country. Please, stop making things up. If the meals are substandard, then the blame should go the immediate supervisors of the school because in the schools that I have visited, the meals were very okay. I go around the country alot and I am very sure that the program has been impacting lives.

At least three states in the regions you mentioned are beneficiaries of the scheme. In the SE, all the five states are part of the scheme.

Please, don't come here to misinform people. If you think it is a scam. That's your business.
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
tiwiex:

How? The serving doesn't look like a balanced or adequate meal. I know kids. Even with a full meal, they are hungry again. This solves nothing. Are they sending food home to the family too? Four years and no initiatives on improving the quality of education. Ok na. School is now for eating food.

Anyway, you can not say more than you know. I am not surprised with what you wrote. Go and find our Nigeria's out of school figure before and now.

Fact is that the program is performing better in states that appreciate its benefits.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/258365-school-feeding-programme-factors-boosting-enrolment-across-southern-nigeria-survey.html%3Famp_markup%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiXpIzTqrHhAhVEqHEKHeJRD10QFjACegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3rOT_OZvvCyuLLpYJn7B1t&ampcf=1
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by stuffs4me(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
Osinbade is a SAL
SAL means Senior Advocate of Liars.
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by Jamestown123: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chai chai chai i dey shame to be a Nigerian.
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why not leave Christianity out of rather than criticize the person involved? There have many Christians in position that has performed exceptionally well hence there is no point dragging Christianity into it

Osinbajo is a supposed chriastian...hes the one I'm stylishly dragging into it...not christainity as a whole as u are assuming......

And please...do give Examples of christain politicians that have performed EXCEPTIONALY WELL....with concrete data of performance
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Osinbajo is a supposed chriastian...hes the one I'm stylishly dragging into it...not christainity as a whole as u are assuming......

And please...do give Examples of christain politicians that have performed EXCEPTIONALY WELL....with concrete data of performance
Peter Obi and Donald Duke are good example to start with that have exceptional well. Criticize Osibanjo while you leave Christianity out of it
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Peter Obi and Donald Duke are good example to start with that have exceptional well. Criticize Osibanjo while you leave Christianity out of it

Hahahaha......Peter obi and Donald Duke??

U are really the funniest person I've ever met on cyber space....Peter obi and Donald Duke did exceptionally well........lol...I need to pause this conversation here....let me go and laff offline small
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by Ayolachris: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chaiii....chaiii Diaris God oooo ....Diaris God ooo . diz lies, diz lies that you are telling will hunt you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by manuelzz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
RichBoy247:

Your brothers that are executed everyday in Asia and others that are in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking are the ones embarrassing and disgracing your tribe with their inherited generational trade of drugs.

K
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by Legendguru: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
what a waste. how many pupil
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
This mere commissioner is at it again with his stale lies cheesy
when did osinparo took over from lie Muhammad as minister of infolie.
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by riczy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
mightyhaze:
Wait o,..wetin ds man dey gain with all these outrageous lies ?
he read d script given to him,where were where!
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by bikefab(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
The pastor's lies are getting more awkward than that of Lie Mohammed.
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by twodee75: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I have been to so many of those schools across the country. Please, stop making things up. If the meals are substandard, then the blame should go the immediate supervisors of the school because in the schools that I have visited, the meals were very okay. I go around the country alot and I am very sure that the program has been impacting lives.

At least three states in the regions you mentioned are beneficiaries of the scheme. In the SE, all the five states are part of the scheme.

Please, don't come here to misinform people. If you think it is a scam. That's your business.

bros, why you dey defend obvious lies, which school have visited? I was in keffi and akwanga in Nasaarawa state, I visited 10 primary schools in those area, visited about 10 schools in kano, kasitina, jigawa, gombe, bauchi states in the north those meals is nothing I believe truly if u ve witness the meal u wouldn't allow your kid to eat it, then I visited Ogun and Lagos nothing like meal there..... plz dont let us come on social median and be defend what is wrong not for us but the upcoming generation, if we are jointly say the truth the government might change their attitudes towards development and do the right things.... God bless the Nigeria and God bless the Nairaland...

Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by nedupel(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
That is why cow is more valuable in this country.
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by Mruwa1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Vp for my school na 2 eggs and meat dey dey give me every Monday to Thursday, Fridays na fish dey give me na cat fish self....1 full fish to 3 kids .... cool tongue...now everybody wah know d name of my school abi .....d name of my school na in d future primary school located in my dream in benin city edo state

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=twodee75 post=77204887][/quote]

What you are saying is completely untrue.

You think you are the only one who visits the schools.

Share pictures of these meals that you claim are bad.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by SOFTENGR: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bros Yemsi

Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by WIZDOM081(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Oga, if your boys are giving you false report, you too should use your head now

Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by importantperson: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lordave:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've not laughed so hard in more than a week!

I'm rolling on the floor! cheesy cheesy

I saw it real. This government is scam
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by obstead200(m): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2019
kolafolabi:
Cattle? All I see is undone white jollof rice with half boiled egg per pupil..
don't mind the liar.
Many of the cooks even buy eggs from my farm. They always go for the smallest size possible.
Them never even ask me if I have chicken Oooo. Yet this pastor VP is quoting bogus figures
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by obstead200(m): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2019
importantperson:
I just finish my TP in a government school, I have never seen them feeding the kids with meat, only egg and is 1 egg for 2children. Rice is apology the kids even bring seasoning cube to class, when they serve them the food they just spray it on the rice, just so the food can have taste. They sit on the floor to eat no chairs for them to sit. This government is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.
in my area, they do one egg per child. They buy the eggs from my farm
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by obstead200(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2019
Truthbites:
One Nigeria!! and they ain't feeding the kids in the south?
don't bring tribalism into this bro.
The kids in the south are being fed.
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by shugabasbn: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2019
Wasting of time and misplaced priority. What concerns FG with feeding, this suppose to be NGO or LGs job. What FG needs is to make a policy that will attract this pupils to school and eradicate malnutrition by empowering their parents. Treating a symptoms not a diseases is a signs of quack practitioner
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Hahahaha......Peter obi and Donald Duke??

U are really the funniest person I've ever met on cyber space....Peter obi and Donald Duke did exceptionally well........lol...I need to pause this conversation here....let me go and laff offline small
Are you in their states or have you visited there or you rely on media propaganda?
Re: Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo by importantperson: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
obstead200:
in my area, they do one egg per child. They buy the eggs from my farm

They are lucky I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commisioning Of Unit 6 (1320 MW) Egbin Power Station -live On Nta / Buhari Should Be Made Foreign Minister If He Refuses To Resign — Fayose / South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.