Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community (42226 Views)

African Elephants Sighted In Ikuru, Rivers State (Photos) / My First Time Seeing Elephants Fight. No Wonder They Say Grass Stuffers (Video) / Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by Mulatta(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2019
How can you tag them stray, when humans are the one forcing them outside. No urban planning Nigerians just buy land anywhere

1 Like

Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by pahoehoe: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2019
What do they want? Click on the first link on my signature if you are really interested in learning how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by dfrost: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Shibaraba:

Interested. I wanna come pay in person. Where una office?

cheesy grin the guy go don fear by now.

4 Likes

Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by dfrost: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2019
Harrymig1:
Meat grin

Kai!!! cheesy grin

For me all I see is zoo. wink
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by Naajjii: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2019
If it is from the other side of my country by now the two elephant will be in pots or being roasted. And they are trying to tell me who is more modern.

1 Like

Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by makavelli80(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2019
Uyi168:
Where are the pictures of the elephants?
I saw one extract from Nat Geo wild
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by zeromeridian: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2019
These bet9ja guys should be banned on this forum
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by Uyi168: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2019
makavelli80:
I saw one extract from Nat Geo wild
Just imagine..
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by ijebulion: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2019
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MUST STOP THIS AND DO THE RIGHT THING, THIS IS SUBTLE FRAUD,FRAUD,FRAUD

How can a prospective students pay acceptance fee for post graduate students into a bank that was provided by UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, and for UI now turn around to say that UI has a problem with FIRST BANK hence all payments into UI account with first bank cannot be processed.
UI is asking the students who paid into first bank to repay into another bank account and UI will payback to the students in due time.
students who paid vis first banks cannot print out their acceptance document to enable them carryout their clearance activities.

THIS IS FRAUD AND A SCHOOL LIKE UI SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN SUCH A PRACTICE,

1. WHY SHOULD THE STUDENTS BE PUNISHED FOR UI ISSUE WITH FIRST BANK
2. DOES UI KNOWS IF THE STUDENTS AND THIER PARENTS HAVE THE NEW PAYMENTS MONEY ,UI IS ASKING THEM TO PAY AGAIN
3.WILL UI COMPENSATE THE STUDENTS FOR THE PERIOD THIER MONEY WAS HELD IN THE BANK, BECAUSE THIER IS A COST OF CAPITAL INVOLVED.
4.IF UI KNEW THAT THEY A PROBLEM WITH FIRST BANK WHY PROVIDE THE FIRST BANK ACCOUNT TO THE STUDENT TO MAKE PAYMENT.

THIS IS SIMPLY A FRAUD UNLESS UI DO THE NEEDFUL BY CORRECTING THIS .

Please admin take this to front page , the world needs to know this and the relevant government agencies needs to take action.
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by frowland(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Harrymig1:
Meat grin

Our children will one day see this great Animal you call 'meat' on TV. Enjoy the 'meat' while it last.
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by kernniejay(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2019
wild animals are always found in the north, i think those animals should understand hausa language.
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by luluman: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2019
Harrymig1:
Meat grin
You must be from South or East were they eat every animal they come across.
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by luluman: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2019
Nbote:
There seems to b more and more elephant sightings... I thought we used to have a game reserve in Bauchi? Some of these animals could b relocated to those areas
Just for the records: the said animals usually stray out of the reserve. Game reserves are not fenced.
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by dantajay: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Good
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by luluman: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2019
post=77192103:

Thanking God their lives ooo.....
Some hungry ones in some certain part of the country would have been rejoicing with some big drums of elephants soup by now!
Dont be afraid to call them: na South & East people that are ready to eat any kind of creature they come across.
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by luluman: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2019
Sunofgod:
Food don land...
You must be south or Easterner.
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by asfrankasf(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2019
Good people with good brains. Poor Jebba people in Kwara state would have massacred the beasts for the pleasure of pots as so they did an unfortunate massive size hippopotamus last year and ones they have seen in the previous years, endangered species fah!
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
Two Elephants find stray men in their home...

1 Like

Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by DabuIIIT: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2019
post=77192103:

Thanking God their lives ooo.....
Some hungry ones in some certain part of the country would have been rejoicing with some big drums of elephants soup by now!

You mean the wasterners?

grin
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2019
luluman:
Dont be afraid to call them: na South & East people that are ready to eat any kind of creature they come across.
Nope, we don't do all the TRIBALISM rubbish on Nairaland here.
It happens in the west, east, south and maybe north, especially at Lagos beach.
So it cut across the nation where you see people eating these precious creatures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by lawboss: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Thank you....thank you....more thanks is needed here than can be conveyed...
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by TRAVEL101(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Men see food...
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by Sultty(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
id4sho:
cheesy
lalasticlala right now,
if you agree, hit like
cos lala now knows elephants will soon be added to d menu. Man shall not live by snake alone but by orisirishi animals
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by Badonasty(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community by luluman: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
post=77196557:

Nope, we don't do all the TRIBALISM rubbish on Nairaland here.
It happens in the west, east, south and maybe north, especially at Lagos beach.
So it cut across the nation where you see people eating these precious creatures.
BIG lie. go & do more research:we dont eat everyrhing in the North.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) / Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) / The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.