Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts (60561 Views)

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Afamed: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Freeze is just been stupid. He should know about Christianity better. We have had good and bad disciples even during the days of Jesus.
So why holding Freeze responsible for the bad ones
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by hopefulLandlord: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Satan66:
May you eat shit all the days of your lie angry
why? for speaking facts?
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Patrioticman007(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2019
mmadu5:
To all the cultists..We need u guys now. Stop killing each other and face your real enemy. Nigerian SARS is your real enemy. SARS is not as invisible as u think.. They are humans like us,they have a family they are afraid to loose, they will beg for their life when tortured. Since their Oga and Federal government is so corrupt and deaf to our cry, let's start taking them out one after d other.. They can easily be tracked home, and slaughtered in cold blood, just as they do to innocent Nigerians. Don't wait for d next victim to die for nothing.
Your mumu never do ?.
The SARs that killed that poor boy are Christians & Muslim in faith, they are the enforcement arm of Government controlled by the executives, ie, Governors, president etc. If you truly want to fight, first fight your priest that used miracle to impregnate 30 Nuns in a church instead of excommunicating corrupt politicians. Which party did you vote for ? , I guessed PDP ?. You need to seek vengeance against the puppeteers not the puppets that is also a victim like you.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Chronicgenius: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Diocesan Priest as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways
its possible Yahweh instructed this Diocesan Priest to impregnate those 30 nuns. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Chronicgenius: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Diocesan Priest as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

its possible Yahweh instructed this Diocesan Priest to impregnate those 30 nuns. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by castro316: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Randy100:
Fake news. What is the name of the priest? What is the name of the dioceses? Who are the nuns? Mtchew.

Even with newspaper exhibit you are spewing this thrash. How do you process within your brain sef. I am a catholic and this is a condemnable act. Call a spade a spade. Its just so embarrassing
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by hahn(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2019
ekems2017:
This man has never reacted to any good news from the church.. Always waiting for the bad one to react like chemical.

Good news like?
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Solidkay(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2019
The priest is a cheerful giver.
Go ye into the world and multiply......
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by adahgold(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Maybe you were high writing this rubbish, please when you are back to your normal sense please read what you wrote again.

1 Like

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Poanan: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Authoreety:
Foolish freeze

How is he foolish? Did the father impregnate or did not impregnate 30 nuns? I mean why will someone go to the seminary school or convent when you know you can't keep your body to your self? I never thought of going to the convent cos I know myself.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by farem: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Authoreety:
Foolish freeze

I have NEVER supported freeze in my life BUT I want to ask you : what prompted the above stupidity?
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Xclusivegrin007(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Gmajor:
This story get k leg.
Op did you make a mistake or is it that you don't understand English properly?
You said a diocesan priest single handedly.... Whereas, the newspaper you are quoting is referring to more than one priest.
Oga it is u that doesn't understand English.....
I suggest u read it over again

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Agugbadin: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
He did not force them, monastery in catholics is a big scam
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by PaulAris: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
O gbeni! what are you saying, make you sef no go blaspheme
Yh I respect you're tryna be your brothers keeper, so am I but you saying it could be the decision of God is totally uncalled and very insultive. More like blasphemy
You seem to refer to the deeds of God in the Old Testament. But I believe you know fully well that Jesus came to change those things.
What this Priest did is simply Fornication, indulged by his flesh not spirit.
We shouldn't judge, that I know but don't use what you said as an excuse to redeem those Priests in your eyes or anybody's.
Cheers!
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Justinba1997(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Meritocracy:
That's what you get when you want to deny yourself of God commands. Jacking and press up is naturally no other way out except if you want to disgrace yourselves by being gay, lesbian etc
which Place Dem Talk Am Say You Must Fvk.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by hopefulLandlord: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
adahgold:

Maybe you were high writing this rubbish, please when you are back to your normal sense please read what you wrote again.
I wasn't high when I wrote those, can't say the same for the writers of the Bible though as it takes a lot of highness to write about talking snakes and donkeys while maintaining its nonfiction

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by farem: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Randy100:
Fake news. What is the name of the priest? What is the name of the dioceses? Who are the nuns? Mtchew.
Your moniker says it all. The hypocrite - live in lovers and fornicator defending stupid.institution.
Defend The Gospel, defend the Bible not your sin-infested denominations
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by semyman: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2019
The preachers fear no God, that is why they sleep with your mothers and daughters and steal extort youof tithes and offerings
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by semyman: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2019
Christianity is a fraud
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Randy100: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2019
castro316:

Even with newspaper exhibit you are spewing this thrash. How do you process within your brain sef. I am a catholic and this is a condemnable act. Call a spade a spade. Its just so embarrassing
I am not a catholic but you are the one that need to process with your brain. Is it hard for you to give me the above answers. Note, I am aware of the moral decadence with some priest in the catholic church.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Randy100: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet. If you have been watching international news, you would have known their identities.It becomes fake news now. because it doesn't fit your narrations
what is hard with providing the above answers to my question. Next time come with your brain if you must quote me.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Grace001: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2019
PaulAris:

O gbeni! what are you saying, make you sef no go blaspheme
Yh I respect you're tryna be your brothers keeper, so am I but you saying it could be the decision of God is totally uncalled and very insultive. More like blasphemy
You seem to refer to the deeds of God in the Old Testament. But I believe you know fully well that Jesus came to change those things.
What this Priest did is simply Fornication, indulged by his flesh not spirit.
We shouldn't judge, that I know but don't use what you said as an excuse to redeem those Priests in your eyes or anybody's.
Cheers!

Bro... I’m still surprise how come you didn’t notice from his write up that it was a sarcasm. Oya go and read it again, this time read in between the line, you will understand his write up is a sarcasm just to mock the Christians.

I can’t stop laughing that guy is a badt guy.

1 Like

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Randy100: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2019
farem:

Your moniker says it all. The hypocrite - live in lovers and fornicator defending stupid.institution.
Defend The Gospel, defend the Bible not your sin-infested denominations
leave my moniker out of your stupidity. Provide me the answers to my above questions and by the way I am not a catholic. I will keep defending against fake news.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by hopefulLandlord: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2019
Chronicgenius:
Lmao!...ur sarcasm is damn hot men...valid points....Rotfl!!!

grin
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Moskylatata(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2019
did anyone notice that the title says "Priests" not "Priest". anyway because some few randy Priest could not control themselves does not make God less God, God has been God before Men were created, He will still be God after the extinction of Humans on earth. Think about that
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by castro316: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
Randy100:
I am not a catholic but you are the one that need to process with your brain. Is it hard for you to give me the above answers. Note, I am aware of the moral decadence with some priest in the catholic church.

So what's your problem. Is it that the news is hard to process or you just need numbers to prove the news is true?

Or you are not nuts because it's coming from freeze
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by bmos(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
itspzpics:
OK seen

You mean the "priest" is about having 30 babies at a time soon? Guinness Book of Record. I just have seen a cutter prick. What a bastard world!
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2019
See why this 'law' preventing priests from marrying is flawed? Not letting them marry simply leads them into various devices
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Randy100: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2019
castro316:

So what's your problem. Is it that the news is hard to process or you just need numbers to prove the news is true?

Or you are not nuts because it's coming from freeze
None of the above. I need names of the dioceses and priests too.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by PaulAris: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2019
Grace001:

Bro... I’m still surprise how come you didn’t notice from his write up that it was a sarcasm. Oya go and read it again, this time read in between the line, you will understand his write up is a sarcasm just to mock the Christians.

I can’t stop laughing that guy is a badt guy.
Lol!
And I guessed o, but shook it off
Atheism in disguise
Hehehe!!
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by desiredhome: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Bmaster:
do you just typed 'lol' ?
d guy to me is mocking we christians and our GOD, indirectly..org
ok maybe so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.