Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result (26267 Views)

He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by BLACKSNIP(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
Kunle nan you be that? Thanks!
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Yinkade(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2010
@black snips if u talkin 2 me den yes dats ma name so who r yhu
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Yinkade(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2010
@DO_while how far have you done ur screening
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by DOWHILE: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2010
Yinkade:

@DO_while how far have you done your screening

Nope, i av not done the screening yet. I'm even thinking of doing it with my statement of result since i have it and the mistake does not appear on it. I will also collect the affidavit in case they ask of the original waec.

Do u have similar problems yinkade?

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Yinkade(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2010
Okay well I have similar problems to even the mistake is on the statement of result nd screening is abt in 1 week
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by DOWHILE: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2010
which skul? But i tink statement does'nt normally carry the date of birth. Well, just get an affidavit. Meanwhile, go and report to Waec.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Yinkade(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2010
Unilag nd the mistake is on my name check the previos posts u will see my complaint dere

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by DOWHILE: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2010
Then u have been advised on what to do.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Anglemike: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2010
my own is that i use other name in my jamb i.e OchejeĀ  Michael Silas. but i did not use in my Waec, in my Waec i used Ocheje Micheal. Pls can it affect me, some one help me

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by DOWHILE: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2010
Angel. Go and collect Affidavit in case. It wont cost you much. Get one today.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2010
hi guys. bin following this thread since it started and i must commend u all. d tin is i hav d same probl em and its even more complicated. my name was misspelt on my 2009 neco result dat wasnt released online. the school had 2 go 2 minna 2 get it. i gained admission in2 uniben and 4 clearance we wil b required 2 submit a scratch card 4 checking d results. anoda is dat i included my third name dats nt on my birth certificate on my jamb slip. wot do i do? and hw do i prove 2 d school dat d result is authentic?

2 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Anglemike: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2010
while thank you for that, i think affidavit will be ok. apart from school hope affidavit will still work in working. need more ecouragement.

for the other guy just go for affidavit simple.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by DOWHILE: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
mIKE, u may not even need affidavit for work provided it's in Nigeria.

MI, u have been advised.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by pecho(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
gr8 fellas, gud job ur doin hia, pls ve a prbm*1*used my waec rsult wen rgistrin my jamb nd pume 2sittins, bt lately got my neco which @ 1sittin nd i wnt 2use it implace of my waec cos its 1sittin_nd am abt 2do my final screenin, pls nid ur advice,

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Deguzman(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
My name is Ugwu Dominic Onyebuchi but in my WAEC result of 2006, it was mispelt as Ugwueze Dominic Onyebuchi. I now need it for screening in school. Pls wot do i do? Wil a sworn affidavit authenticate the result? Kindly advise me. Fenk u.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by DOWHILE: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2010
Deguzman:

My name is Ugwu Dominic Onyebuchi but in my WAEC result of 2006, it was mispelt as Ugwueze Dominic Onyebuchi. I now need it for screening in school. Pls wot do i do? Wil a sworn affidavit authenticate the result? Kindly advise me. Fenk u.

Your case is less severe. You could do just that (affidavit will do).
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by DOWHILE: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2010
pecho:

gr8 fellas, gud job your doin hia, pls ve a prbm*1*used my waec rsult wen rgistrin my jamb nd pume 2sittins, bt lately got my neco which @ 1sittin nd i wnt 2use it implace of my waec cos its 1sittin_nd am abt 2do my final screenin, pls nid your advice,

In order not to jeopardize your stay in the scul and considering the fact that two sittings is allowed, go ahead with what you filled initially for screening, then find a way of changing it while u are already in the system

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2010
The first 2 names on my certificates(jamb and o/level) are the same but last names are different.i.e ade femi seun, and, ade femi dare.@do_while,how do i solve this problem.ur reply is highly needed asap.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by DOWHILE: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2010
Femti, You could go to any news paper and get your name published saying that: "The person with so, so, name is one and the same person with so so name" U get it?, Better still, nothing affidavit wont authenticate especially when it comes to simple probs. like yours.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2010
Tanks. I hope it works!

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2010
@yommy,would u be kind enough to send me ur number? My number is 08026414838
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by terryjame: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2011
pls somebody pls i want to buy credit card any body

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by erebura4u: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
Sir,my nov/dec 2010 GCC with candidate number:5331301/260.date of birth was wrong.The suppose date of birth is 07/08/1992 and not 08/07/1992.pls kindly effect this change on my certificate,thanks .
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by mrnononsense: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
same as mine,gce 2010,instead of o7/6/1991,it was 06/07/1988,pls what kan i do
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by junsleek: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
I av a problem of date of birth in my certificate,plz what can I do bkuz I have appointment with embassy and dey don't accept affidafit,anybdy 2 help out plz

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by mondayutum(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
B
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by nonso686: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
I am using 2 waec results, i just collectd d original certs and one of them has a wrong date of birth; shuld i present them like tht or get an affidavit? i hav a job interview soon. thanks.
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by daviduz: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2014
I am David by name, all my waec results for 2014 was withheld and it was Mr Andrew that helped me to release the result, and he have ask me to inform or bring another twenty persons who their results were withheld so if you are interested you can call his number 08152240666
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by elkharpone: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
daviduz:
I am David by name, all my waec results for 2014 was withheld and it was Mr Andrew that helped me to release the result, and he have ask me to inform or bring another twenty persons who their results were withheld so if you are interested you can call his number 08152240666
kindly stay away from this guy..cos he's a scammer ...he operates with different nairaland accounts ...don't be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by tobrot20: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2015
pls i need help on how to rectify my waec certificate? the issue was that my picture was not affixed while printing the certificate but all effort thru ibadan waec office from a written letter by the principal of my school doesnt yield any result since 2006
anybody that wants to inform me on how to go by it shld pls call or chat me on whatsapp tru 08062106527
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by fejikudz(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
aileru:
u don't have to call anybody for any assistance all u have to do is to go to waec office and lodge your complain to them. they will tell you what to do over and be prepared to pay some amount of money. I too have problem with photograph on my certificate and have do the necessary things to rectify the problem.
hi, Was Your photograph replaced with someone else own??
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by fejikudz(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
aileru:
u don't have to call anybody for any assistance all u have to do is to go to waec office and lodge your complain to them. they will tell you what to do over and be prepared to pay some amount of money. I too have problem with photograph on my certificate and have do the necessary things to rectify the problem.
Please reply my earlier question about the photograph problem..
Am in the same tin right now. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video / State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.