Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony (70798 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by 9jaRealist: 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I just love the rich cultural heritage of the Bini's. There's never a dull moment when you visit them during their festive period especially the Iguè festival which is colorful and glamorous....

Omo N'Oba N'Edo, Ukù A'kpolor kpolor, Oba Erediauwà who happens to be the father of this current Oba is still my favorite. His reign as the King brought so much blessings to every son's and daughters of the Bini Kingdom and I was opportuned to see this great man before he joined his father's.

Oba ghà Tò Kpe È, Isè.....

Bros, I don't think the army of Bini prostitutes in Italy/Europe saw those "blessings"... angry
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by 9jaRealist: 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
No doubt Oba Ovoranwèn was a great king, Infact, he was a Spirit but he trusted his chiefs too much which led to the Invasion of the Bini Kingdom by the white monkey's as illustrated by the film produced and directed by Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen "The Invasion"

grin grin grin

Dude, it's one thing to buy that superstitious crap back in the 19th century but this is 2019 for goodness sake...

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by EmekaBlue(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2019
this is how it suppose to be...one man with wives

not just one woman....i dont know who changed d gospel to one wife policy bcoz i know God bless kings and men then with more wives and children
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by nedubest(m): 12:25am On Apr 03, 2019
baba go get better timetable abi na foursome level grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by armyofone(m): 12:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Don't we all love the story of the white men banishment cheesy
of the idolaters!
thatigboman:
Oba Ovarenwen Nogbaisi, the last king of Benin kingdom is my favourite. The story of how white men destroyed Benin and banished him to Calabar is always exciting to read. Especially the drama by Ola Rotimi on the man.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by 1Sharon(f): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2019
At least he only has 4 wives unlike some ppl
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by zomby(m): 2:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Is it just me? I think all 4 wives look unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by mechanics(m): 3:02am On Apr 03, 2019
The man strong o, to maintain four wives in this age is not easy.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by IkpuMmadu: 3:09am On Apr 03, 2019
Did they kneel down ?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by IkpuMmadu: 3:10am On Apr 03, 2019
9jaRealist:

Bros, I don't think the army of Bini prostitutes in Italy/Europe saw those "blessings"... angry

Did Osunbor, Aninih the crime Lord see the blessings
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by IjebuWarrior: 3:52am On Apr 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I see you quickly edit your comment, next time you wait for a minute and 23 seconds for me to complete mine before you drop your B'S.

No hard feelings.

Yaba Left V.I.P grin
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by sapeleboi(m): 4:47am On Apr 03, 2019
SilentListener:
yeah they have great culture by sending their daughters to Europe for prostitution. rich cultural heritage indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by vioment: 4:55am On Apr 03, 2019
The foolishness in nigeria africa, no be here. Grown men acting drama in a dirty wall and ground environment. Funny how some ignorant people dey try equate this guy to the queen of england. No match, not even close.

A stupid culture if you ask me. Govt dun suppose reach time to shut this clowns down. No more car, money, and land allocation for them.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Heffalump:
@OP, honestly I didn't find any woman with the definition of pretty in those pics.
Nonetheless, I can pass the lady extreme right to be a semi pretty.

This Oba no get eyes at all. He should go and consult the Ooni of Ife, it's never late for a man. grin

Don't even dere compel oba of Benin with all those second hand oba you find in the west .....every man has it own choice nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 03, 2019
vioment:
The foolishness in nigeria africa, no be here. Grown men acting drama in a dirty wall and ground environment. Funny how some ignorant people dey try equate this guy to the queen of england. No match, not even close.

A stupid culture if you ask me. Govt dun suppose reach time to shut this clowns down. No more car, money, and land allocation for them.

Your stupidness have grow up ......

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 03, 2019
zomby:
Is it just me? I think all 4 wives look unhappy.
That their normal reaction you don't expect them to be laughing
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 03, 2019
RTSC:
The two boys sat on the ground, while the little girl ran to daddy's throne. cheesy
That so sweet
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by freemanbubble: 5:43am On Apr 03, 2019
Ivbieoba wan bun mwan

Wa doormo

Oba gha to okpere! Ise!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by vioment: 5:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Jesse25:

Your stupidness have grow up ......

help me change that "your" to "my". May thunder give u full current there, idiot. Willing slave to clowns na im u like. ode.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by moshino(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
His reign as the King brought so much blessings to every son's and daughters of the Bini Kingdom and I was opportuned to see this great man before he joined his father's.

Oba ghà Tò Kpe È, Isè.....

So why are there so many girls from there prostituting all over the world. And the young men involved in all kinds of crime, including trafficking their young girls as prostitutes?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by toprealman: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2019
First wife be like......na today?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Cluv: 7:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Heffalump:
@OP, honestly I didn't find any woman with the definition of pretty in those pics.
Nonetheless, I can pass the lady extreme right to be a semi pretty.

This Oba no get eyes at all. He should go and consult the Ooni of Ife, it's never late for a man. grin
guy you are sick upstair, I can bet, you girl ffriend is not different with that of a toad, your father nor get eye,
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Saintfrancis82(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2019
only Oba 4 wives, what about his concubine and how many side Chick's will Oba go get.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Komu1048:
If I'm oba I will have 7. All of them go carry ukwu
I feel you my man grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by adebow: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Long live Oba
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by joinnow: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2019
The Oba is a learner where Solomon dey.
700 confirmed + 300 Oshofry.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Adakintroy: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2019
g4gerald:

Bini is rich in all these things u mentioned, Bini art is second to non

You can say that again.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
SilentListener:
yeah they have great culture by sending their daughters to Europe for prostitution. rich cultural heritage indeed
Indeed the binis have strong cultural heritage but their daughters although not all venturing into prostitution is a personal thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) / Benin Kingdom In Edo Is Yoruba Territory — Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.