Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I'm Not Perfect But Atiku Is Better Than You — Obasanjo Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Perfect But Atiku Is Better Than You — Obasanjo Tells Buhari (476 Views)

Give Fani-kayode Food And He Will Sing For You - Obasanjo / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Perfect But Atiku Is Better Than You — Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Jnewsmediaman: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo, on Sunday said that President Muhammadu Buhari and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, are incomparable, insisting that his former vice is politically, economically and socially sound than Buhari.

READ FULL HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/04/im-not-perfect-but-atiku-is-better-than.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Perfect But Atiku Is Better Than You — Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Chepos1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Better in stealing and buying his way through any obstacle to wat he want. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Perfect But Atiku Is Better Than You — Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Afamed: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Obasanjo noise is background noise. If his claim was right, he should have made Atiku the President in 2007 instead of Yaadua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Perfect But Atiku Is Better Than You — Obasanjo Tells Buhari by budaatum: 3:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Obasanjo lost his marbles
Re: I'm Not Perfect But Atiku Is Better Than You — Obasanjo Tells Buhari by CodeTemplar: 3:22am On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari is fanatical about his Islamic views.

(1) (Reply)

The Other Side Of The Story Of The Woman Who Sent Thugs To Kill Her Hubby / National Assembly Is Toying With Nigeria’s Security, Says Falana / Ogun State PDP Leader Leaves For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.