Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (80598 Views)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / "Nigerian Detained In The US, Our Findings" - Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by femmoy(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:

May all your generations remain cursed and die prematurely for saying this about Igbos. Bro, give me your address through message. If I don't kill you within one week, call me a liar. I will beat you to death with a Monday hammer. I will brutalize you like an animal.

How I wish this war you guys yearn for can happen. You will see the new breed of Igbos in there raw form!

Dirty pig... I despise you with passion.

why are you so bitter,are ur people doing what is right by tarnishing Nigerian image abroad?
Peele warrior,u Sabi fight na him u no go face Anthony Joshua,omo ale.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by liverpudian9(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2019
nnna eh dem b igbo boys
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by enemyofprogress: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2019
I talk am,na the developers of the world fit do that kind noble thing grin grin

1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU.

Igbos of Biafra I hail o grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by dokie: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2019
LazyGold:

Igbo were also in Offa Robbery, they were also in Baddoo gang. Every tribes in Nigeria have Criminals but it seem like Igbo have a little too much especially when it come to crimes outside the country, all these are unnecessary but what make it necessary is because it is the same Igbo that are calling Nigeria zoo and all kind of names to the extent that other Africa country now call Nigeria zoo, since they are the one calling Nigeria all sort of names so we just expect better from them

The thief is fiercer when he catches a thief. That doesn't mean that the one caught isn't a thief.

That the criminals in igboland join other igbos to call Nigeria a zoo, doesn't mean Nigeria isn't one.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by kpoins: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2019
Chai!!! All of them na Igbo.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Meliaen(f): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2019
ipobarethieves:
grin smiley wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin grin sad cool grin.Dat one go dey follow u up/down looking for trouble. His monika dey prison sha.

Hahaha. I show him wenh. You know say I be woman. He got tired and backed down. I recently found out he has several monikers though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Charly68: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2019
ikhileomotayo:
Na wah. All from that region undecided
They care about money & not life..

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Meliaen(f): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Unrated900:

Lol my guy don't let us die here together

Abeg

The IBOs have been disgracing this country since 1960

Abi jare. Nobody wants to die with them. They die alone. Biafra or nothing!
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by MinCeteris: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Ah this Buhari self.

All these our Igbo brothers dey destroy our image every where and Buhari is not doing anything about it.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by SilasNwude: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
ipobarethieves:
grin smiley wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin grin sad cool grin.Dat one go dey follow u up/down looking for trouble. His monika dey prison sha.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by SilasNwude: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
ipobarethieves:
cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy grin smiley cheesy grin dnt boda to show us their useless name.Their fl@theads nah identity.
[/s]
shun tribalism
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by laosy(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

He even forgot they are Yoruba people

Anyway, below are the names of those guys arrested in Dubai for armed robbery.

1) Segun Agbaje
2) Kehinde Awolowo
3. Taiwo Tinubu
4. Salami Amosun
5. Bayo Oladimeji

I just want you to know that these are Nigerians but never Igbos, in fact, no Igbo was or is amongst them.

Let us just call them "Nigerians" even though this term doesn't exist in our hearts except on papers.

We'll discuss unity when we're ready.

https://www.facebook.com/100002292277263/posts/21
Ode, why you no add sanwo olu and osinbajo
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ope33: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Igbo Kwenu, I beg these boys r professional thief
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Teejazy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
This people must have been robbing in Nigeria for them to afford the visa fees. They travel all the way to another man's country to carry out their handiwork. They should face the music. Period!
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
bigfish3k:

point of correction!!!
yorubas and hausas ruled nigeria into becoming a shit hole
history will be kind to the igbos for not been part of those that ruled us to this ridiculous state that we are in.

btw, are u comfortable with the igbos being part of the same country with u?

Igbos have produced more Senate presidents than any other tribe.

In fact, since 1999 till date, we have had 7 Senate presidents. 5 of them were Igbos.

Before 2015, two very powerful ministerial posts were in the hands of two Igbo women.

So, stop claiming that Igbos are not part of those that wrecked the country.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by watson4u(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Do you know that in order to Relocate to Canada as a
permanent Resident, the most important thing is to get
a high enough CRS score? The CRS score is calculated
based on your age, education, job, English test results
etc
Are You Interested in Living and Working Permanently in
Canada? Send me Emails@ watson41real@yahoo.com
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by minasota(f): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
watson4u:
Do you know that in order to Relocate to Canada as a
permanent Resident, the most important thing is to get
a high enough CRS score? The CRS score is calculated
based on your age, education, job, English test results
etc
Are You Interested in Living and Working Permanently in
Canada? Send me Emails@ watson41real@yahoo.com
I'm interested, but no down payement
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Akinwaley11(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Anybody that believes in this list will also believe that Buhari is not corrupt.
Biafran and the awkward ways of thinking nd judges.....when students of anambra won a bronze they were all shouting nd uttering rubbish, now that the same Biafools spoiled the image of Nigeria they are trying to say they're not igbos
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Akinwaley11(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
U will know them by their fruits.......Biafools wink
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Ayatullah(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
revolt:
I'm igbo but ....omo...we collect better K.O for this one....see as these ediots go disgrace us....kill all of them Jo.

Don't worry, our brothers in Dubai will not kill them, we shall negotiate for the amputation of their hands.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by aliyurabe: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
God save Nigerian youth.

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ernieboy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
bigfish3k:

if igbos are part of the niger delta feeding the country, why then are u calling them leeches

so igbos are an asset to the country, so u now know
I never called ibos leeches, I was only reacting to your insinuation that the Niger delta is synonymous to the Igbo. we all know the region that is a leech on they nation that's why they oppose resource control and restructuring of the nation.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by slex(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Latest news as at this moment:

Nigerians have had their 3 months visa application privileges suspended.

It’s just 1 month .

96 hours

And 48 hrs visa we can apply now .

See what those dumb guys have caused.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by sokera: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Okuda:

if you have ever travelled out of nigeria before you wont make this statement in bold
I have visited over all continents except America so I know what I am telling you , when I was in Malaysia , Malay police will further to harass you once they check the name of on your passport, they are very familiar with Nigeria names , they know Igbos names very well and once they arrest you or on a road block they will further to Harass you once they see you are Igbo ... telling you from experience... they know the difference in our names ...
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by benji93: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Gazzy88:
The five Nigerians arrested for alleged robbery of Dh 2.3 million Dinars in Sharjah Area of Dubai, UAE:
1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/prnigeria.com/2019/04/02/nigeria-arrest-saudi-dubai/
Jewish All star team
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by eyoniggar(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oh well, this is another sad development:

Nigerian passport holders are no longer eligible to 3months uae tourist visa. We are also restricted to 1month 96hours & 48hrs uae tourist visa till further notice. Una eyes don clear abi, igbo Amaka...ndi ara
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ello29(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
I dont know why Nigerian are still visiting sharia Arab Countries...who investigated that crime? The world should sanction Saudi Arabia now for killing , racism and abuse of human right. why not deportation ban or jail for the action instead of killing...something is not right.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by uvie66: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
No need for names, we know the usual suspects, they also specialize in kidnapping their kinsmen.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by uvie66: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
hokafor:
Some of my brothers just amazes me atimes you travelled all the way to Dubai just to go and Rob.and you think you will not be caught with all their technologies.well they should face the music
there brain is defective, with all the CCTV and uncorruptible police
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by uvie66: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
ubongga:
I stil don't undastnd y sum1 wit sense wil go 2 anoda country 2 rob without a plan or atleast a face mask...
Afta they wil b shouting upandan Dt Nigeria is a zoo... who Kum b d animal now...
mumu, they could at least have painted their face white.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by farem: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dreambeat:
Trash.So Saudi authorities have not released the name of the drug peddler,why is the person's name not on this press statement.The fact is that putting out the names of the perpetrators of the condemnable act by her by virtue of her position deepens the hatred and division between the usual tribal gladiators.Now look at what's happening on this thread
Then why is it taking your thick skull to go search for it online - google, CNN BBC, Al-jazzera etc are you chained into Naija media?
Oh I am sorry, APC has bribed the above listed from releasing it, especially to you.
Lazy ass!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.