Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (80592 Views)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / "Nigerian Detained In The US, Our Findings" - Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by uvie66: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
dracosith:

I am not Igbo but I have for words for you, “You are an Animal”. Before you quote me wrong, show your comment to 10 neutral persons and if they support you, then I am the animal but until proven otherwise, “You are a Cow” to be specific.
I am neutral and concur with him.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Jerrychimaijem(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA
By Peter Ekekwe
Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,
Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.
I believe like you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.
It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?).
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment".
Unfortunately, Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing national issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.
You also, in the same vein, failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia and tbose on death row for the same crime- drugs.
While you and your team are busy still trying to unravel the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs" in Saudi Arabia, permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row there for the same offend. I'm sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.
THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye 2. Adebayo Adeniyi 3. Mohammed Abubakar 4. Mohammed Issa 5. IBRAHIM Ciroma and 6 Biola Ologunro
THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Idris Adepoju 2. Abdulrimi Ajibola 3. Jimoh Lawal 4. Tunde Ibraheem 5. Amode Sulaman 6. Hafis Amosun 7. Aliu Mohammed 8. Babatunde 9. Abdulrasaq Lawal 10. Yekini 11. Abubakar 12. Kawu Muhammed 13. Madinah Yahaya 14. Awalu Muhammed 15. Kafilat Oljide 16. Ayisa 17. Abdulraman Mu'azu, 18. Abdulraman Durojaye 19. Abubakar Usman 20. Sunny 21. Emeka and 22 Issa.
I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues?
Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.
N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.
Tribal bigots in corridors of power.......
Bullshut!!!!!!!

Copied......
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Dreambeat: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
farem:
Then why is it taking your thick skull to go search for it online - google, CNN BBC, Al-jazzera etc are you chained into Naija media?
Oh I am sorry, APC has bribed the above listed from releasing it, especially to you.
Lazy ass!
Why did she not allow lazy asses like you to go do the googling themselves instead of throwing names to our faces.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by eyoniggar(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jerrychimaijem:
MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA
By Peter Ekekwe
Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.
I believe like you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.
It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?).
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment".
Unfortunately, Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing national issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.
You also, in the same vein, failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia and tbose on death row for the same crime- drugs.
While you and your team are busy still trying to unravel the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs" in Saudi Arabia, permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row there for the same offend. I'm sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.
1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye 2. Adebayo Adeniyi 3. Mohammed Abubakar 4. Mohammed Issa 5. IBRAHIM Ciroma and 6 Biola Ologunro
1. Idris Adepoju 2. Abdulrimi Ajibola 3. Jimoh Lawal 4. Tunde Ibraheem 5. Amode Sulaman 6. Hafis Amosun 7. Aliu Mohammed 8. Babatunde 9. Abdulrasaq Lawal 10. Yekini 11. Abubakar 12. Kawu Muhammed 13. Madinah Yahaya 14. Awalu Muhammed 15. Kafilat Oljide 16. Ayisa 17. Abdulraman Mu'azu, 18. Abdulraman Durojaye 19. Abubakar Usman 20. Sunny 21. Emeka and 22 Issa.
I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues?
N/B
Tribal bigots in corridors of power.......
Bullshut!!!!!!!

Copied......

We need to verify the names from a credible source, anybody can write up names in the name of covering up tribal shame.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Bluebolt: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Trexnemesis:
Na them as usual. A won olori pelebe.
Ds one looks like a black Chinese!
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by FreemanUYB(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Opexzy:
You people will again... Why is there name so important.. OP why do u decide to choose stupidity and senseless over wisdom... It's true they say common sense is not common after all... I think knowing there names now will make westerners think high of you as a different Nigeria tribe?

And before you quote me and say rubbish... My name is Opeyemi...

opeyemi ndulaka China��������
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by bigfish3k: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

Igbos have produced more Senate presidents than any other tribe.

In fact, since 1999 till date, we have had 7 Senate presidents. 5 of them were Igbos.

Before 2015, two very powerful ministerial posts were in the hands of two Igbo women.

So, stop claiming that Igbos are not part of those that wrecked the country.

am talking about the all powerful position of the PRESIDENT not senate presidency
didn't nnamani stop OBJ second term when he was the senate president which would have been a disaster for the country
does a senate president award contracts, do they map out economic policies, do they control the daily runnings of the country?, do they control the police and military so that they can tackle boko haram and bandits? they can just be removed by the executives by just dangling juicy carrots to its members. if ur tribe is asked to choose between the senate president and to be the president; which will u choose

u are talking about ministries!!!
they are delegated authorities, u can be removed for not satisfying ur boss just like the case of ngozi okonjo iweala with obasanjo when she was moved to the foreign affairs ministry which led to her resignation
the boss' body language is what the ministers look out for in order to act, so the buck stops at the presidents table

i repeat , igbos are not part of the tribe that ruled nigeria to ruins
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by saintfizzo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
revolt:
I'm igbo but ....omo...we collect better K.O for this one....see as these ediots go disgrace us....kill all of them Jo.
Guy I like how you own up chap chap.....
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by sinola(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
The five Nigerians arrested for alleged robbery of Dh 2.3 million Dinars in Sharjah Area of Dubai, UAE:
1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/prnigeria.com/2019/04/02/nigeria-arrest-saudi-dubai/[/quote]
*MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA.*
PETER EKEKWE

I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".

Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.

N/B
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Ugosample(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
eyoniggar:

We need to verify the names from a credible source, anybody can write up names in the name of covering up tribal shame.

oh!

this one needs verification?

Someone will concoct this to hide shame?

Oga, are you sure you are okay?
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by wolexter(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
My mentor would say: there are 2 ways to make money - d legit way and d other way. If you want peace of mind choose the former but if you do not mind to do time or even have it worse, choose the latter.
Much respect to all the igbo peeps doing legit business and keeping it real. May God heal our land.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Odingo1: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dabiri should have released the names of Nigerians killed in Saudi Arabia for drug smuggling and those on death row. Why only Igbo names.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by goaldynboy: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
*MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA: A YEYE TRIBALIST

I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".

Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.

N/B

*Peter Ekekwe*
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nicklaus619:
I am a proud Igbo, but I can categorically say without fear or favour, kill the bastards, these are the set of nymphs and mofos that spoils the good already bad name of Igbo people... angry ...
Idiots
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by webizone(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Grace001:
Owa Deveroper. So Dubai don’t want them to develop their country ? Someone can’t not develop Dubai in peace na wa o.

Nna men! Bia let go and deverop another place if Dubai no glee for us.
I don't need to see a picture or the 'f' sign to know that you are female. A woman wey get bad mouth always talks like this. But sha ur toto go sweet die. Fact. Women wey get bad mouth like you dey get sweet toto.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Nicklaus619(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
1stCitizen:

Oga who send u to modified my post, Get the fvck outa my mention.. angry
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by OgaBuhari: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
elmodee7:
Igbos always putting Nigeria's in the spotlight for negative reasons. hope they are executed.
I know say I go see u here.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ubongga(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
uvie66:
mumu, they could at least have painted their face white.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Okuda(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
sokera:
I have visited over all continents except America so I know what I am telling you , when I was in Malaysia , Malay police will further to harass you once they check the name of on your passport, they are very familiar with Nigeria names , they know Igbos names very well and once they arrest you or on a road block they will further to Harass you once they see you are Igbo ... telling you from experience... they know the difference in our names ...

keep deceivin yourself.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ipobarethieves: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin
Meliaen:

Hahaha. I show him wenh. You know say I be woman. He got tired and backed down. I recently found out he has several monikers though.
grin.U are very correct. He 's tye same silasNwude.very confused fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by jamejanev: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
bluecircle470:
Igbos ipob at it again
Anywhere they go, they cause problems. Very unfortunate people.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
bigfish3k:

am talking about the all powerful position of the PRESIDENT not senate presidency
didn't nnamani stop OBJ second term when he was the senate president which would have been a disaster for the country
does a senate president award contracts, do they map out economic policies, do they control the daily runnings of the country?, do they control the police and military so that they can tackle boko haram and bandits? they can just be removed by the executives by just dangling juicy carrots to its members. if ur tribe is asked to choose between the senate president and to be the president; which will u choose

u are talking about ministries!!!
they are delegated authorities, u can be removed for not satisfying ur boss just like the case of ngozi okonjo iweala with obasanjo when she was moved to the foreign affairs ministry which led to her resignation
the boss' body language is what the ministers look out for in order to act, so the buck stops at the presidents table

i repeat , igbos are not part of the tribe that ruled nigeria to ruins

Only an illiterate would think that the president of a federation is all powerful and that a senate president is inconsequential.

Anyway, whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Grace001: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2019
webizone:
I don't need to see a picture or the 'f' sign to know that you are female. A woman wey get bad mouth always talks like this. But sha ur toto go sweet die. Fact. Women wey get bad mouth like you dey get sweet toto.

Lunatic that’s who you’re . I hope your family member get to know ASAP, before you end up in market picking stuffs. Anoufia
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by dokie: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2019
Naajjii:

Mr man there are criminals over the world even in Dubai, USA , Saudi etc. But you people made criminality a culture, no matter where the money comes it is ok. This is encouraging lot of dubious thing in your culture and you are exporting it across the world. Look at how rich you people are in Nigeria, but when tribes together to decide an important issue in Nigeria Igbo man Is not rated high or value that much , am trying to be honest with you, this is due to your Money money before anything , materialism culture.

The bolded has got to be the most ridiculous statement I have seen in a while.

Can you tell me one criminal in igbo land that is being celebrated today? The last time I checked, it isn't in igboland that a thug like oluomo looms larger than life, or an emperor has turned the richest state in the country to his private business, employing and sacking it's governors at will, while being cheered by his followers.

But I won't go that route with you, because it depends on what you term to be criminality.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by dokie: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

Igbo were also in Offa Robbery, they were also in Baddoo gang. Every tribes in Nigeria have Criminals [b]but it seem like Igbo have a little too much especially when it come to crimes outside the country, [/b]all these are unnecessary but what make it necessary is because it is the same Igbo that are calling Nigeria zoo and all kind of names to the extent that other Africa country now call Nigeria zoo, since they are the one calling Nigeria all sort of names so we just expect better from them

The bolded was arrived at from what stats?
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by webizone(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2019
Grace001:

Lunatic that’s who you’re . I hope your family member get to know ASAP, before you end up in market picking stuffs. Anoufia
Lolz, cute.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by LazyGold(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2019
dokie:

The bolded was arrived at from what stats?

There was one guy name Michael Adikwu among the suspests, there was even a rumour that he was one of the planner
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by bigfish3k: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

Only an illiterate would think that the president of a federation is all powerful and that a senate president is inconsequential.

Anyway, whatever makes you sleep well at night.

did i tell u that that they are inconsequential
a senate president that can be docked by the president

can the senate president dock the president?
i am just juxtaposing the two
the senate president cant award contracts so igbos are not part of the nigerian mess.

yorubas were fighting igbos in lagos and stopping them from voting just because of buhari presidency. if the presidency is not the highest price, why did ur tribe do that?
please stop comparing the senate president with the position of the president
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by monerozi5590: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sanchez01:

If you have a barrack around you, get soldiers and pay them if you have to. Then show up at his shop. Nobody will tell him. If you can't find soldiers around, look for F-SARS Operatives. Those ones have no joy. In the end, you'll settle them but he'll also pay dearly, beyond the refund.

Will go and meet him next week. I am out of town at the moment.

I called him on phone and he is telling me rubbish.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Tonyblessed(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
It had to be them. And most of these Igbo guys wud be forming big boys in Lagos while they are mostly criminals and ritualist. Even, an Igbo pastor, i will look twice before believing. They have been trained from birth to engage in evil deeds, money by all means possible.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

did i tell u that that they are inconsequential
a senate president that can be docked by the president

can the senate president dock the president?
i am just juxtaposing the two
the senate president cant award contracts so igbos are not part of the nigerian mess.

yorubas were fighting igbos in lagos and stopping them from voting just because of buhari presidency. if the presidency is not the highest price, why did ur tribe do that?
please stop comparing the senate president with the position of the president

This is rather disgusting. So all of the mess Nigeria is in was caused by presidents alone?

So, the president makes up the Federal Government which includes the legislature and the judiciary?

All the heads of our largely corrupt civil service are non-Igbos.

Igbos are saints. No Igbo policeman or judge has collected money to pervert justice? No Igbo civil servant has ever collected bribe or sat on other people's sweat?

So, in your mind, our myriads of problems were caused by presidents alone?

All the funds purportedly linked to Madueke were stolen by presidents?
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by bUnited: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
The ethnic side of being a typical Nigerian and addressing Nigerian questions from the prism of ethnicity.

When I read early morning yesterday about five Nigerians who robbed an Exchange House in faraway Dubai, United Arab Emirates, I was pretty sure that our ethnic nature will come to play in no distant time.

I wondered when we began addressing people as Nigerians especially when it has to do with crimes, mayhaps I'm unaware like Mbuhari when Nigerians agreed to address themselves as Nigerians as against the traditional Igbo, Yoruba and or Hausa and Fulani.

Returning in the afternoon, I saw a couple of my Yoruba friends here mocking Igbos as having taken criminality to a new astonishing height, even some of my Igbo brothers alluded to the stance of the Yoruba people that these criminal idiots are Igbo people when proper identity investigation was yet to be released.

Well, the true names of these criminally minded guys have been released but to note that they gave Igbo names as their true names was very dangerous, it's targeted at profiling and criminalising Igbo people more.

Anyway, below are the names of those guys arrested in Dubai for armed robbery.

1) Segun Agbaje
2) Kehinde Awolowo
3. Taiwo Tinubu
4. Salami Amosun
5. Bayo Oladimeji

I just want you to know that these are Nigerians but never Igbos, in fact, no Igbo was or is amongst them.

Let us just call them "Nigerians" even though this term doesn't exist in our hearts except on papers.

We'll discuss unity when we're ready.

https://www.facebook.com/100002292277263/posts/2146930092060046/
Why are you Igbo people so useless like this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.