Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court (19641 Views)

Just In: Atiku, PDP File Appeal Against Tribunal Judgement At Supreme Court / Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by Princeofasia: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2019
fake news
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by SageTravels: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by AMI3(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2019
Leaders. ng. I don't think you know or understand what you mean by "His people have rejected him"
I don't where you get that information from.

To tell you the truth even The senator elect in person of Christopher Ekpenyong did not even think he will win.

People voted base on party.
Akwa Ibom people love PDP so much. He senator Godswill promoted this party so much that it becomes household name.

His defection was miscalculation so stop saying his people resected him

PUT AKPABIO AND CHRISTOPHER LET PEOPLE QUEUE UP

YOU WILL SEE THAT AKPABIO WILL DEFEAT CHRIS HANDS DOWN.

CHRIS IS NOT AKPABIO MATCH . PEOPLE LOVE AKPABIO MORE THAN CHRIS EVEN HAS HE AKPABIO IS STILL IN APC.
THANK
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by OnlyGodjnr(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2019
Akpabio I love you but I didn't vote for you. Reason being that you defected to that Demonic party called APC, we the people of your senatorial district are ready to vote against you the second time if the election is to be conducted again. Before you said not from there, I'm OWOIDIGHE by name, I share (d) the same senatorial district with him(Ikot Ekpene senatorial district), I'm from ETIM EKPO LGA, ward 6, polling unit 003

1 Like

Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2019
K
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by balonaija(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2019
I don't know.
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by Ubongdemaga: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2019
This man does not only talk as a loser but also as an uncordinated loser. Warsaw saw war loser. Udom shows u, u r just a mere noise maker
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by urose93(f): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2019
Fake news. It's very easy to detect when a news line is peddled with false claims and accusations. No sane individual will want to announce the tactics he or she intent to used to dislodge it's opposition to the public.
But,of course, Nigerians are always sentimental and believes every news that satisfies their gullibility.
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by 2016v2017: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Donmedra:
This Muslim man is a disgrace to southerners
He's hoping on Tyrant dictator Bu-ari
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by Iyajison: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2019
I so much love the first line of the first paragraph... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by megareal: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2019
He will soon come and deny it like the GOD statements he made. Dysentery mouthed senator.
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by actualization: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2019
Do u want a successful... wedding.. watch... Nigerian event on YouTube
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by Koolking(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2019
OEPHIUS:

Information made available to our reporters say Akpabio is using fake photographs purported to represent imaginary violent situation in the Akwa Ibom in order to have the venue of the Election Tribunal moved from Uyo, the state capital to Abuja.

The fake pictures are said to have been manufactured by his devious cohorts. The senator is also reported to be boasting all over the place that he will single-handedly influence the outcome of judgement when the case gets to the Court of Appeal. He was quoted to have said: “I have already received the assurance from the husband of the President of the Court of Appeal, my dear brother and our party-the APC Senator-Elect for Bauchi North Senatorial District, Alhaji Adamu Bulkachuwa that he will prevail on the wife, Justice Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa to change the tribunal members and ensure that only those who are sympathetic to the APC will be made members of the tribunal.

“As I speak, I have the names of those who would be made members of the tribunal and President Buhari is aware of this.”

http://leaders.ng/akapabio-boasts-says-hell-influence-tribunal-judgement-at-appeal-court/

Above is beneath the reporter. It made the report conspicuously fake and should be trashed.

Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by rapid101(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2019
As I speak, I have the names of those who would be made members of the tribunal and President Buhari is aware of this.

Some pple will bubu is not corrupt
May thunder fire their mouth
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by jrusky(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Oga you better go and start church as you be turned preacher.

Nonsense man
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by mrkings84(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2019
I am Akwa-Ibomite and resides in Rivers so I know Akpabio and Amaechi very well.

Ask me to describe these two ex-governors, I WOULD SAY "THEY ARE BASTARD LOOSERS"
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by olaswim: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2019
Okay
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by Sholaco: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2019
Ok. Till then
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by koldej(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2019
GET YOUR QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE SYSTEMS @ COLLINS TECH.....
WE OFFER PAY ON DELIVERY IF U RE TOO BUSY TO VISIT OUR OFFICE
WARRANTY ON EVERY SYSTEM YOU BUY
WATSAPP OR CALL 07014047785 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by yuanexchanger: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2019
too much noise
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by sonature1: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2019
Donmedra:
This Muslim man is a disgrace to southerners

Grow up

His name is Godswill not Allahwill grin
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by chozzy: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2019
OnlyGodjnr:
Akpabio I love you but I didn't vote for you. Reason being that you defected to that Demonic party called APC, we the people of your senatorial district are ready to vote against you the second time if the election is to be conducted again. Before you said not from there, I'm OWOIDIGHE by name, I share (d) the same senatorial district with him(Ikot Ekpene senatorial district), I'm from ETIM EKPO LGA, ward 6, polling unit 003

My friend who voted for him in Obot Akara told us he was surprised Akpabio could only
score 48 votes while the PDP candidate scored over 250 votes in their polling unit

Akpabio's case is a big political lesson to every politician in Nigeria
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by ubox: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
angelick:
If truly he said this then something is wrong with him
News without source
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by Bimpe29: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Could it be that he's daydreaming?
Re: Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court by Fabregas085: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
boaster!
Anu mpama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million / Wale Edun: FG To Curb Rising Inflation With ‘Cut In Money Supply’ / Good Luck Jonathan Losses Elder Sister, Obebhatein Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.