Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term (2272 Views)

INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by ChaleeBendel: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Just got this from Atiku WhatsApp group. If this is proven in court, Buhari would not only be asked to resign, he risk being jailed for up to 14yrs in prison for perjury.

Muhamadu Buhari swore on oath and delivered affidavit to INEC claiming he attended Elementary School Daura and Mai Aduaa between 1948 and 1952. Now, Atiku informs the court that those schools were not in existence between 1948 and 1952 and therefore Muhamadu Buhari could not have attended either school. That’s a serious charge sounding in perjury punishable by 14 years imprisonment under the Penal Code, besides being punishable under the 1999 Constitution, if proved, by immediate disqualification with consequent voiding of all votes cast for Muhamadu Buhari at last month’s presidential
election, because a disqualified candidate is not entitled to be credited with any vote.

Muhammadu Buhari swore on oath that he attended Middle School Katsina between 1953 and 1956. But now Atiku deposes on court papers at the Election Tribunal that the middle school was also not in existence as at 1953 and up till 1956. This charge squarely makes out a case of serial forgery, if proved by archival materials in the possession of Atiku.

Finally, Muhammadu Buhari swore on oath he attended Katsina Provincial College between 1956 and 1961, which Atiku disclaims by asserting contrarily that the Katsina provinicial college was not built, founded, operational or even in existence between 1956 and 1961. If Atiku proves this serial fraud with conclusive evidence, Muhamadu Buhari will have no answer in rebuttal than throw in the towel and plead for leniency.

1 Like

Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by blackboy(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Adeleke even try but PMB its a known fact but no court will do the needful and in 2015 Nigerians knew but didnt care. Change was all majority wanted

1 Like

Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by MisterGrace: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2019
This is serious.
Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by 360degreess(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2019
Another frustrated online pig .
you will wail till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by OLUWABIG(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2019
360degreess:
you will wail till 2023.

Why didnt u just bury your ugly head when you had nothing tangible to contribute

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by madmohamed(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
360degreess:
you will wail till 2023.
Western pig

5 Likes

Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by dukie25: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
I see Buhari ending up in prison either at the Hague or here.
Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by Afamed: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
dukie25:
Your Hero Jonathan could not pursue the PMB certificate even when he was a seating President. The dummies they sold for PDP e wailers have long expired

1 Like

Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by Afamed: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Why didnt u just bury your ugly head when you had nothing tangible to contribute
Go to court . Abi Na so court far since 2015? The dummy they sold for PDP e wailers has since expired since 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by Afamed: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
blackboy:
Adeleke even try but PMB its a known fact but no court will do the needful and in 2015 Nigerians knew but didnt care. Change was all majority wanted
Even when PDP / GEJ was in power in 2015? PDP have a special way of wailing
Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by OLUWABIG(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

Go to court . Abi Na so court far since 2015? The dummy they sold for PDP e wailers has since expired since 2015

like i have predicted
i know you would assume am a PDP fan
bad news for you am not
so quit the trash talk

Nigerians and their annoying mentality so if i dislike Bubu now i must lick Atiku's Ass

1 Like

Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by Afamed: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
OLUWABIG:

like i have predicted
i know you would assume am a PDP fan
bad news for you am not
so quit the trash talk

Nigerians and their annoying mentality so if i dislike Bubu now i must lick Atiku's Ass
It will be easier to disqualify PMB through certificate scandal than winning him through 3.9m votes / Electoral process. Stop endlessly wailing of PMB certificate since 2003. Go to court
Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by OLUWABIG(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

It will be easier to disqualify PMB through certificate scandal than winning him through 3.9m votes / Electoral process. Stop endlessly wailing of PMB certificate since 2003. Go to court

Take me to court then

or do i look like the affecred party PDP ?
Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by OLUWABIG(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

Do i look like the aggrived party ?
Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by Peacecore: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
dukie25:
Each tym I read comments like this I laff for our future,since they say youths are d futures of tomorrow
Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by budaatum: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nigeria’s main opposition candidate in the February 23 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, has in a petition filed at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal alleged that incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari, who was declared winner of the ill fated poll, does not possess the minimum educational qualification to run for the office of president.

The presidential candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP) and former Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar, also claims in the petition to have defeated President Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) with 1,615,302 votes, going by data from INEC’s server.

These were among the five grounds of the petition filed on Monday by Atiku and his party to challenge the victory of President Buhari. The petition which was filed is seeking to rely on fifty sets of documents.

Nigerian President’s Educational Qualification Challenged At Election Tribunal

1 Like

Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by johnmartus(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
But what is wrong with you guys?you never tired with this nonsense.
Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
ChaleeBendel:
Just got this from Atiku WhatsApp group. If this is proven in court, Buhari would not only be asked to resign, he risk being jailed for up to 14yrs in prison for perjury.

Exposé!

A man with integrity would have resigned!
Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by tuniski: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

But they are in Court aint they? Ranting is allowed sha
Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by bigpicture001: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari has bern.president so far cuz nobody challenged him...only one private lawyer once did nd was shut down by the DSS..

Now atiku is no push over..buhari is finished!
Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by ChristianNorth: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nothing concern us with Buhari's certificate at the Tribunal, Wole can easily win that. Our case is that the schools he claimed to attend were not in existence as of the time he claimed, therefore lying under oath.

14 years don sure for him unless he is able to prove that the schools were in existence then which he can't prove with the evidence Atiku has unless he will falsify his defence evidence which amounts to perjury again, extra 14 years.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu / Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Poster Floods Lagos / Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.