Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari (26109 Views)

Killers Of Dora Akunyili’s Husband Won’t Go Unpunished – Buhari / Lagos #EndSARS Panel Awards N10m To Kolade Johnson’s Family / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Mandynews(f): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to “deal with” issues that involve breach of human rights.

In a tweet sighted by MandyNews.com,

He wrote:

"Let me make it clear that the Government will not tolerate in any way the brutalization of Nigerians or the violation of their rights. Any law enforcement officer or government functionary caught in this act will be visited with the full weight of the law.
The recent unfortunate action of SARS operatives from the Lagos State Police Command, which led to the avoidable death of Mr. Kolade Johnson, is deeply regretted. Once again, our condolences to the family of the deceased. I’m aware the Police authorities have visited them.
While important steps have been taken by the Police leadership to restructure and reform SARS, in line with presidential directives, more needs to be done. I assure this will be done. We will continue to work to ensure that we have a Police Force that adheres to the rule of law."

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1113405620630302721?s=20

14 Likes

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by amaniro: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol after 2days end SARS protest has automatically stopped grin You guys are not even serious. Toothless Bulldogs.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Dandsome: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Akuko.

7 Likes

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Groovenaija360(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
The Dullard Reacts Las Las

A Snail is always a snail

WATCH THE FULL VIDEO OF GRANDMA ROCKING A TEENAGE BOY IN A CLUB HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJigGVV-uJc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Brandonx(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
undecided nonsense talk. This kolade guy isn't the first case.at most maybe a week or two and the case won't be heard of .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
We are watching
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Auxtin85(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
This can’t be directly from a man that love to see people cry. I can bet Buhari didn’t even hear about the death of Kolade

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol! Does Buhari know what twitter is?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by ExAngel007(f): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
those SARS Guys are too intimidating. I remember when I and a friend was harassed in his car, it wasn't a pleasant day.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
This guy is trying hard make we like am.

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by slim147(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
ALL OF YOU IS MAD LOL
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by ChristineC: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yes thanks very plenty Mr. Presido, but how about those sacking communities in the middle belt and kaduna?

8 Likes

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by ikombe: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na today we begin hear 'Will not go unpunished'

Abeg make i hear word undecided

5 Likes

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Mandynews(f): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Topmaike007(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afonja and Igbos killed kolade it's well

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Oluwaseyi456(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ok.bubu Don talk
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by goshen26: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Good

Someone said Ona social media and was read in the news, that the sergeant, Godwin Orji is known for wrong doings as a police officer, he said he has known Orji during his days as leader special anti robbery of place he mentioned, can't really remember....

Channels showed him this morning, he was saying that he misfired..

RIP to all innocent souls killed by SARS

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Sluvist(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Let me sit down and cross my legs with my team, i belongs to the COMMENTS READERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ( CRAON ). Our duty is to read, smile and pass, we doesn't finds trouble ooo. Please try to be as brief as possible in your comments, so that we can move to the other comments in time.
Please if you feels like joining my association, hit like and pass, but do not finds trouble or any negative vises. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

8 Likes

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bastard afonja SARS kill afonja yahoo
Is not ma consign
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Gabson001(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Will u keep kwayet?? Empty drum
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Olukat(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
angry Who told him about what's going on?
The young man's death is just one out of so many unnecessary killing of innocent Nigerians.
Unnecessary comment on issues no matter your position doesn't change anything.
What counts its the reforms to the nations police force, judicial system and many other institutions.
The era of leaving no stone ..., brought to book etc should replaced with real actions.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by quincyshakur(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy C who dey promise...d promises wey u don mak wic one u don do angry angry angry angry old tyrant embarassed
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Realdeals(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
How many have been punished since 2015? On your assumption of office, your body language seems to be doing the magic until the smell gone foul
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Talknochip(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
nah today ..The President is only reacting because this particular incident is generating alot of reactions especially on the social media.. What is the government doing to stop the spate of killings, kidnappings and robbery that is all over the place?! As we talk now, Jukun and Tiv militias are killing themselves in Taraba State. The Bandits in Zamfara,Sokoto and Katsina will be strategising. Southern Kaduna is now having IDPs. Birni gwari and Abuja- Kaduna highway is still a haven for kidnappers. Boko Haram recently executed 5 Nigerian soldiers on camera. True, SARS needs to be reformed or disbanded. but our security architecture needs total overhauling and xraying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Kay512: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
We hope the prosecution process is made public.
And beyond prosecution of those officers, the entire SARS team should be re-oriented and taught how to approach issues. They're officers of law whom citizens should be free with, not afraid to deal with.
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by kajoula(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
na today SAS dey kill our fellow Nigerian ?

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by kajoula(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 MURIC Warns Against Gatherings: 'Don’t Be More Muslim Than Muhammad’ / Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari / Fayose Pays 19 APC Lawmakers’ Salaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.