Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic (39772 Views)

Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Shelloween(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2019
sweetilicious:
I can't believe this.INDOMIE? Why are people becoming insane? We need our pastors to swing into action.The wickedness is going out of hand
Pastors? What could a Pastor do about such insanity?
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Shelloween(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Amen bro...amen. My heart bleeds for this girl.

I wonder where the parents were
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by dheolexaone(f): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Omoluabi9:

Please what's the real story?

Was it ''noodles wicked grandma'' issue?

Nairaland is known for false news and recycling old news.

It's just bn recycled.
Exactly the noodles wicked grandma issue.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
dheolexaone:

It's just bn recycled.
Exactly the noodles wicked grandma issue.
Thank you.

I did a Google reverse search and found out yesterday that the unfortunate event was reported March 30th 2018 (Last year!)

I'm beginning to wonder if Seun has sold Nairaland and we do not know it.

How could he let his creation, his business become like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by HerCuteness(f): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
BankyGee:
cc: HerCuteness
Can you see Devil? I have reasons for hating women angry
hate is a strong word. men commit worse evil than this.
This is one wicked woman doesn't mean you should judge the whole female species by that
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Go5DY(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
This woman suppose to be stoned to death, this thing wen she just do so nor reach waiten people dey do and dey go stone dem to death for MOSES time.....
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by ultimatekint(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2019
1Sharon:

Why on earth would she do that?
wicked ness�
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by ultimatekint(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2019
1Sharon:

Why on earth would she do that?
My brother,help me to thank God,the boy is a success now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife / Bus Driver Defies Police And Lastma Attempts To Arrest Him In Marina Lagos / Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.