Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic (39770 Views)

Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by siddiqueako: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
The same story I read 2/3years ago?. Does it happened again because that's the same picture na?

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by MobilityExpress: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
godfatherx:
Not all witches fly, some tie wrapper and sit in the house with you

This type are the worst. Fear women grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by 1Sharon(f): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nigerians are really frustrated. Doing this to a little girl cos of food?

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Estaxy21211: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dis is wickedness
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Siluna: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
So she cud not afford to buy small 90N indomie fr herself after d grandaughter ate it mtcheww
Wicked phools angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Teddiie(f): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
This news is old now..

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by seangy4konji: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
SHE NEEDS TO BE JAILED...
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by dheolexaone(f): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is a stale news.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by 1Sharon(f): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
ultimatekint:
Similar thing happened to me about twelve years ago,when my mum almost plug out my son's eyes with her two fingers.Though she is late now,but the memory is ever fresh.

Why on earth would she do that?

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by frozen70(f): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Poorverty will make some people behave like idiots

How much is indomie to be compared with the damages caused on this child

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by evioke(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Almighty God deliver us all from all this wicked women including my future wife.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
Horlasod:
I pray it happens to anyone in your generation and you know how it pains...... Senseless goat
Boss, why are you so bitter? Take life easy. Once had a cousin whose hand mum machetted for stealing kernel. It doesn't need to happen again, for me to understand. As for my generation, I will pass down this principle to prevent criminal decendants.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
osaweseforme:
YOU NEED HELP......AM SURE YOU WILL DO MORE THE WOMAN
cool
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
spinna:

E be like say u dey craze. Did they burn your own hand when you stole or other offence as a child?

This is just too terrible. So many evil people everywhere
I didn't steal. I was too scared to. Train your children not to be thieves, boss. If you don't, worse fate await them out there
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by bubbychis(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
What a wicked world.... God I pray for everyone with heart of evil to repent... Amen
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by foster212: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
This one no be witch so?
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by maxilly(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
End time grandma
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by onmyowncj: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Noodles again? Oya fg ban noodles
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by irenmwinfo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Outrageous, speak of the Devil �. WTF... She's heartless, wicked and evil. Your own granddaughter much more another person's child. She need to be dealt with what a horrific experience by an innocent child. Infact Benin city �na wa ooo. Different atrocities everywhere⬅➡⬆⬇↗↘↙↖..... For now the confraternity clash has been a bit silent for sometime now I pray peace should come back to the city again... Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Human beings why!!!! why!!!,how much is indomie.. compared to the gals hand.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Godskidk(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
QuitNotice:
That's a vital lesson against stealing; why arrest her? Naija becoming Yankee with every other factor remaining same
Are you okay?
Are you high or something?
Where is your conscience?
She's just a child for crying out loud!!!
She could have punished her without causing permanent harm to the girl... She should be prosecuted for child abuse...
And you, remember if God punished us like this, none will stand...
So before you start ranting about lessons for stealing, consider whether you never stole from the pot as a child and why your parents never burned you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Joystark(f): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sometimes, you hear somethings people have done and still do, and you wonder how they sleep at night. cry
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Godskidk(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
sylvajoe:
Why the outrage?. Most of you believe that a loving God will barbecue humans like this for commiting sins. [color=#000099][/color]
People believe whatever they're taught in church without trying to get the facts right
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by bjtinz: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
QuitNotice:
I didn't steal. I was too scared to. Train your children not to be thieves, boss. If you don't, worse fate await them out there

You just dey run ya mouth anyhow. If I slap you now you'll say I'm wicked
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Godskidk(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
PotatoSalad:
The hate you give little infants f**cks everybody.
Exactly!!! THUGLIFE
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by habsydiamond(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
No be her fault.. she's just an old fool lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by advocate666: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Haha.

I can't stop laughing. 3 pages of sheeps commenting and saying the same thing all over. Just like sheeps, no nuance, no critical thinking, uninteresting.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by IKEPENTECOST: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
itspzpics:
A lady has been arrested by the Edo State Ministry of Women Affairs for burning the hands of her granddaughter for eating noodles without her consent due to hunger in Benin.

The suspect allegedly placed the victim’s hands on a gas cooker until they were barbecued.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-burn-her-granddaughter-hand-for-eating-noodles-without-her-consent/

Thank God she was not the one that gave birth to my mother

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
QuitNotice:
That's a vital lesson against stealing; why arrest her? Naija becoming Yankee with every other factor remaining same
is like you're mad
your mother will do this to your daughter
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by jrusky(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
I pray for all parent and parent to be in this forum may you all kids never experience this in the hand of witch called mother or grandmother like this.

This woman boils me up like i should see her and slap her continuously and mercilleslly. I hate woman like this, she is witch and deserve to be called so and should be abandon to pay the prize in the prison.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Yuceeluv(f): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Amen bro...amen. My heart bleeds for this girl.

Shelloween:
How much will she spend treating her plus police case?
How much is a pack of Indomie?
God please... Save me and my unborn angels from witches like this old fool.

Mtcheww... I'm just angry right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Strangle Driver In Lagos Gardens (Picture) / Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items / Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.