Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic (39769 Views)

Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Pinkytonia20: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
This one na witch she be oo.what d hell was she thinking? Abi she dey sip edo weed in d process of putting d hand on d fire ni?
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by kernniejay(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
how on earth can somebody in his/her right senses put a little child in the custody of this barbaric witch? it seems she even has a baby strapped on her back!
my judgement, half of her body should be roasted alive so that she can understand the damage fire can cause to a human skin.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Tanyabee(f): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
godfatherx:
Not all witches fly, some tie wrapper and sit in the house with you
i concur really
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by sapeleboi(m): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
edo people and witchcraft

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by mormoney85(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=QuitNotice post=77234344]That's a vital lesson against stealing; why arrest her? Naija becoming Yankee with every other factor remaining same you are a fool
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by mormoney85(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
evil women
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by mormoney85(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
QuitNotice:
That's a vital lesson against stealing; why arrest her? Naija becoming Yankee with every other factor remaining same
you are a big fooooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by mechanics(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
hmmmm, just common noodles.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by bigdot1759(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
QuitNotice:
That's a vital lesson against stealing; why arrest her? Naija becoming Yankee with every other factor remaining same
there are many INCONCLUSIVE CELL inur brain thereby causing ERROR

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by gentlemayor(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is an old news posted like two years ago or there about.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by dalass(f): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oh my goodness! Can't imagine the pains the poor girl is experiencing now...wicked, poverty minded woman... angry angry angry
Sorry little girl, I pray it gets better.. wink
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Onyemaifychris(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
itspzpics:
A lady has been arrested by the Edo State Ministry of Women Affairs for burning the hands of her granddaughter for eating noodles without her consent due to hunger in Benin.

The suspect allegedly placed the victim’s hands on a gas cooker until they were barbecued.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-burn-her-granddaughter-hand-for-eating-noodles-without-her-consent/

this woman is witch she deserve to be kill please what is indomie God punish you for hunting innocent bystander young girl
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by fw71497: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
QuitNotice:

This is going to be yr portion in yr unfortunate next life
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by elnoor: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=itspzpics post=77228792]A lady has been arrested by the Edo State Ministry of Women Affairs for burning the hands of her granddaughter for eating noodles without her consent due to hunger in Benin.

The suspect allegedly placed the victim’s hands on a gas cooker until they were barbecued.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-burn-her-granddaughter-hand-for-eating-noodles-without-her-consent/

I greet you literate people. This is new development to them. If it where happens in the NORTH the pages will be occupied by criticizing.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Slurity(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
QuitNotice:
You are possess and need serious deliverance.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by MsFaith: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
The woman is a witch cry I pity that little girl sha
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by michael807: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Shelloween:
How much will she spend treating her plus police case?
How much is a pack of Indomie?
God please... Save me and my unborn angels from witches like this old fool.

Mtcheww... I'm just angry right now.
mtchew.... I dey ves may the lord have mercy on this woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Bluffly: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
This sad incidence is months old and has been posted on Nairaland before. Recycling

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Awesomefred32(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
is that one a grandmother?
If she can do this to her granddaugter then her neigbours kids are not safe.

She can poison them
i repeat she can poison them
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by eyinjuege: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
the law needs to come down hard on these wicked witches. It should be an eye for an eye for all those that torture children

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Op are insane ? Why using this old picture that happen 2yrs ago as currently ?
Teddiie:
This news is old now..
dheolexaone:
This is a stale news.
gentlemayor:
This is an old news posted like two years ago or there about.
Please what's the real story?

Was it ''noodles wicked grandma'' issue?

Nairaland is known for false news and recycling old news.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by newdawn2017(f): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Hmmmmm.

Benin! Benin!! Benin!!!

How many times did I call u?

The Headquarters Of Nigeria Evil Doer's
Na lie! Benin is bracket 2nd with akwaibom, Abuja & bayelsa & ondo or osun state. Number one is Lagos & ogun they re bought bracket 1st, Lagos & ogun the place of signs & wonders.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by newdawn2017(f): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
sylvajoe:
Why the outrage?. Most of you believe that a loving God will barbecue humans like this for commiting sins. [color=#000099][/color]
U re so right my dear people of the world & hypocritically double standards be like garri & soup undecided
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by nasirujj(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
QuitNotice:

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Emanodimo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Well, i ain't surprised that it happened at Edo. I can't comment further on the women folks. Lemme rest my case.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wicked Grandmother From The Pit Of Hell, Grandmother That Suppose To Pamper Her Grandchildren
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by itelima: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2019
OBIGS:
Evil. some women are heartless

Witchcraft will never end.... See her face!
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by sweetilicious(f): 4:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Shelloween:
How much will she spend treating her plus police case?
How much is a pack of Indomie?
God please... Save me and my unborn angels from witches like this old fool.

Mtcheww... I'm just angry right now.
I can't believe this.INDOMIE? Why are people becoming insane? We need our pastors to swing into action.The wickedness is going out of hand
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by LordReed(m): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2019
She must have learnt it from the god of the bible, who wants to burn the vast majority of humanity for an apple that Adam and Eve ate without it's consent.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by OyinO: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2019
Poverty and wickedness combined is the most deadly combo ever known in human existence.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by edjeodiri1989: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2019
She looks like a witch...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Strangle Driver In Lagos Gardens (Picture) / Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items / Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.