Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (74038 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by NaMeAboki: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
To the Developers; una well done - sooner or later foreign authorities will begin to distinguish you from other Nigerians and reserve for you the appropriate treatment that you deserve.

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by slex(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
I wish the FG can just beg UAE to send those boys back and we give them death sentence over here.

They have really made things harder for the whole nation to get visa right now.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Omudia11: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Some Nigerians just got executed today in Saudi Arabia for drug pushing and guess what? They were yorubas. Some other yorubas are on death row in Saudi too.

Most of the internet fraud crimes by Nigerians in Nigeria and in the U.S are done by yorubas too so shut up and be humble. You yorubas are just as bad as the igbos.
kemmylove101:
This is really sad.. you see why yoruba should have their own country. I know what those guys did in UAE will have consequence. If today yoruba has their country, we will have the highest visa free countries in the whole africa. its high time we let biafra go.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Omudia11: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stupid misorgynist. This is about five Nigerian men disgracing us by committing armed robbery and vandalism but your idiotic brain found a way to bring women into this.

Fvcking retard.
wisino1:
So no more 3months Dubai runs for our girls how do they want them to do olosho work in only one month and recoup there flight money and also make profit
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
kemmylove101:
This is really sad.. you see why yoruba should have their own country. I know what those guys did in UAE will have consequence. If today yoruba has their country, we will have the highest visa free countries in the whole africa. its high time we let biafra go.

hope the Igbos won't lay hand your passport to commit crime in other countries
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Omudia11: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yeah that's true, the U.S.A will be visa free to the skull mining and yahoo yahoo capital of the world.
Pearlyakin:

Ah swear na wetin we discussed today for my place be dis, how i wish we have our Oduduwa nation, it would have been an Eldorado with good International reputation probably USA would have been visa free to us sef.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Omudia11: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
I remember that incidence but I heard it was a bullion van and that someone was killed in the process.

Why always Nigeria?
Sicilyjoe:
Is temporary maybe a month or two they will lift the ban, they did same in 2017 when some guys rob western union in same sharja then
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Ugosample(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Omudia11:
I remember that incidence but I heard it was a bullion van and that someone was killed in the process.

Why always Nigeria?

our value system have been destroyed
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Tospringe: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
mightyhaze:
E make sense for that shameless woman to speedily reel out names of igbo criminals while hiding names of yorobba and awusa criminals ?
E make sense die.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Omudia11: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Who does 99% or rituals and Yahoo yahoo then? Pot calling kettle black. You yorubas, igbo and Hausas are the problem of Nigeria.
RichBoy247:

No matter how many times the table turns it will always turn 99% against Flattinos because Crime, Drugs, Armed Robbery, e.t.c. are your inherited generational trade. this however does not mean other tribes too don't do crime, but you Flattinos do 99% of crimes all over the world. So, if you like, go and use hand to turn the table, it will always be against you.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by youngsahito(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
God go punish all this Ibo thief...I know that some of you are planning same thing...mad people
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by eyinjuege: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nigerians need to change positively before we can ask for positive change in our leaders .

Our leaders are from the same pool of citizens as the average Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by mightyhaze: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tospringe:

E make sense die.
that na because u be hopeless bigot grin People when still dey normal,the whole thing go dey obnoxious to them
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by obailala(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
globemoney:
Is there any popular Igbo on twitter that’s as tribalistic as this Ogundamisi, I’ll like to know. A popular Igbo user on twitter that bashed Yorubas the way this old fool does to Igbo
I read through the tweet in the Op, but I couldn't find a single thing in that tweet that suggests that the person bashed any tribe; there wasnt even a single mention of tribe in that tweet.. How exactly did you see tribe there?

Cc: Dreambeat
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Tospringe: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
mightyhaze:
that na because u be hopeless bigot grin People when still dey normal,the whole thing go dey obnoxious to them
So e pain you like this ? but you dey showboat on top the Northern beggars video. Keep lamenting ehn. You neva start
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by boolet: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who uae help?
Abi oo
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by wingmanII: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
No group or tribe has destroyed Nigeria s image abroad more than the yorubas. All the frauds especially credit card frauds in UK and USA. The yoruba moslem killers in London jail or is it the extremely ugly afonjas that attacked the Empire actor, Smollet.
Crimes committed in the USA and Europe are of greater significance to Nigeria s international image.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by mightyhaze: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tospringe:

So e pain you like this ? but you dey showboat on top the Northern beggars video. Keep lamenting ehn. You neva start
havent i told u to let go of this begging shii. Begging na your destiny ?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by wisino1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Omudia11:
Stupid misorgynist. This is about five Nigerian men disgracing us by committing armed robbery and vandalism but your idiotic brain found a way to bring women into this.

Fvcking retard.
are u a woman why are you so in pain and bitter or did I just exposed your evil deed
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Akiika: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chai...those heads are on their way down.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
NaMeAboki:
To the Developers; una well done - sooner or later foreign authorities will begin to distinguish you from other Nigerians and reserve for you the appropriate treatment that you deserve.

Yes indeed. I don't want to be associated with terrorism and religious fundamentalism, and regular mass murder, or mass abduction of school girls in sex slavery, or the primitive banditry of murderous herdsmen. smiley

Funny enough, your brothers have robbed banks in Saudi Arabia in 1999/2000 before and had their heads chopped off:

On 13 May 2000 seven Nigerians were beheaded after being convicted of the armed robbery of a bank in which victims were reported to have been injured. Three other Nigerians convicted of involvement in the same armed robbery had their right hands and left feet amputated. Another Nigerian was among eight prisoners executed between 25 and 30 May 2000.

Date of execution Place of execution Name Nationality Gender Charge
30.4.99 Mecca Al-Hassan Mussa Shahib Nigerian male drug smuggling
28.5.99 Riyadh Hawa Faruk Nigerian female drug smuggling
20.6.99 (not reported, possibly Riyadh or Mecca) Abdullah Ibrahim Muhammad Nigerian male armed robbery
2.7.99 (not reported) Ahmad Muhammad Kassem Nigerian male drug smuggling
16.7.99 Jeddah A'ishah Sa'adah Qasim Nigerian female drug smuggling
23.7.99 Mecca Idriss Aissa Muhammad Nigerian male drug smuggling
13.8.99 Jeddah Ibrahim Muhammad Ali Nigerian male drug smuggling
20.8.99 Jeddah (name not clear) Nigerian male drug trafficking
3.9.99 Jeddah Safira Ounbiyi Salami Nigerian female drug smuggling
10.9.99 Jeddah Juma'a Bin Salah El-Din Nigerian male drug smuggling
13.5.00 Jeddah Sheik Lukman Muhammad Awl Nigerian male armed robbery
13.5.00 Jeddah Adishno Abd-al-Wasi Nigerian male armed robbery
13.5.00 Jeddah Taj-al-Din Adibayo Luwal Nigerian male armed robbery
13.5.00 Jeddah Bayu Ibrahim Bulhan Nigerian male armed robbery
13.5.00 Jeddah Niyar Mubarak Wayl Nigerian male armed robbery
13.5.00 Jeddah Abd-al-Fattah Ulsjin Amos Nigerian male armed robbery
13.5.00 Jeddah Uthman Muhammad Ibrahim Nigerian male armed robbery
--.5.00 Jeddah Al-Hajji bin Sataru bin Adimula bin Yusuf Nigerian male drugs offence

The reason you commit comparatively few crimes abroad is because other than your elites, you don't travel. You'd probably find 1000 Igbo men across Asia before you can count 10 abokis. But if you want to console yourself that it's due to your social virtue, even as banditry continues to ravage your homeland, be my guest.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by IvarTheBoneless: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
goaldynboy:

Swine!!

Can you deny the fact that the people that carry drugs on pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia are not Yoruba people?!
Many of them have been executed; a lot are still on death roll!!

Post evidence or link of this and stop being an idiot like the fool who sired you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by IvarTheBoneless: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
wingmanII:
No group or tribe has destroyed Nigeria s image abroad more than the yorubas. All the frauds especially credit card frauds in UK and USA. The yoruba moslem killers in London jail or is it the extremely ugly afonjas that attacked the Empire actor, Smollet.
Crimes committed in the USA and Europe are of greater significance to Nigeria s international image.

Only a daft person...totally brainless person doesn't know Igbos commit at least 90% of crimes Nigerians commit inside and outside of the country.

Prostitution...you are No 1 even Nnamdi Kanu, your god said 99% of your women are certified olosho. Drugs...no 1. Money rituals jointly shared with Afonja. Etc
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by nomoreface: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
The bright side of this...

We have 5 less armed robbers in the country to worry about

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Hotfreezer: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Igbos are being distinguished in India. It is happening. That's the truth.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by delpee(f): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
All tribes are well represented in criminal activities. Blame game is most unecessary. Change begins with you and I.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
richie240:

What annoys me most is that these are d same sets that mock Nigeria, calling her "zoo" failed country" "shithole" etc, insult and deride her leaders at d tip of a hat, fight whoever is against evil, yet carry f same "zoo" passport and are d major cause of international disgrace to Nigeria! TMR they'll blame pmb for the bans worldwide 4 d rot they have caused worldwide!

They are actually the real guys exhibiting Zoo traits.

Sickening!!
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by kunleham(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This Tolu Ogunlesi is becoming more unreasonable in his daily comments. You can't chose to be sarcastic with a sensitive national matter like this.
What's is sensitive about the story? That some igbo folks debase or national image in far away UAE. Park one side joo.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Lentilize: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
olas24u:

The unitary system killed economic growth and it was ironsi that started it and kept it till today.de centralization enables competition and economic growth.

Regions of South Africa
Cape Town and the Cape Peninsula.
The Northern Cape.
The Western Cape.
KwaZulu-Natal.
Eastern Cape
Wild Coast
Sunshine Coast
Kouga Country
Tsitsikamma
Karoo Hartland
Friendly N6
Amatola
Frontier Country
Addo/ Sunday River Valley

Free State
Eastern Free State
Goldfields
Motheo
Northern Free State
Transgariep

Gauteng
Central Gauteng
Eastern Gauteng
Northern Gauteng
Southern Gauteng
Western Gauteng

KwaZulu-Natal
Battlefields & N.Natal
Greater Durban
East Griqualand
Midlands & Pietermaritzburg
Dolphin Coast
Drakensberg
South Coast
Zululand

Mpumalanga
Cosmos Country
Cultural Heartland
Grass & Wetlands
Highlands Meander
Lowveld Legogote
The Panorama
Wild Frontier

Limpopo Province

North West Province

Northern Cape

Western Cape

West Coast

United Arab Emirates is a federation of hereditary absolute monarchies. It is governed by a Federal Supreme Council made up of the seven emirs of Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah, Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah and Umm al-Qaiwain.

Major General Aguiyi-Ironsi introduced a unitary system of government because
A. it was the wish of the people
B. of the command structure of the military
C. he wanted more revenue for the central government
D. other military officers were planning to overthrow him.

I don't need your gibberish expose! In 1966/7, Ojukwu clamoured for Confederalism: You and the North refused! Yes, Ironsi decreed a Unitary system! After him, there was Yakubu, Murtala/Obasanjo, Shehu Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdusalami, Obasanjo2, Yaradua, Buhari2. You mean, none of these men could make frantic effort to change it? If peradventure, Ironsi had decentralized the system, but failed, you would still complain: Because, the West is good at castigating whatever the Igbos do! Today the Igbos are still calling for confederalism: Let each region develop at its own pace! Believe me, if that happens, the West will not come an inch close to the Igbos, development-wise, you know it! Pray that the Igbos should continue sleeping, because when they wake up, Nigeria will shake to its very foundation. You failed to admit one fact: Ironsi was the only Nigerian military Head of States who never embezzled public funds. He had a clean record until his demise! Proud to Igbo!
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Sanchez01: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
slex:
I wish the FG can just beg UAE to send those boys back and we give them death sentence over here.

They have really made things harder for the whole nation to get visa right now.
Nah... Bad move. It would most likely fuel a tribal war and IPOB would seize the moment to claim Igbos are being killed by Hausa/Fulani folks. It would be better the UAE condemn them to death, refuse the plea of the Nigerian government and strike fear in the heart of other dishonest Nigerian folks like them in the country.

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by otokx(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
eyinjuege:
Nigerians need to change positively before we can ask for positive change in our leaders .

Our leaders are from the same pool of citizens as the average Nigerian

God bless you for saying this.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
I don't need your gibberish expose! In 1966/7, Ojukwu clamoured for Confederalism: You and the North refused! Yes, Ironsi decreed a Unitary system! After him, there was Yakubu, Murtala/Obasanjo, Shehu Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdusalami, Obasanjo2, Yaradua, Buhari2. You mean, none of these men could make frantic effort to change it? If peradventure, Ironsi had decentralized the system, but failed, you would still complain: Because, the West is good at castigating whatever the Igbos do! Today the Igbos are still calling for confederalism: Let each region develop at its own pace! Believe me, if that happens, the West will not come an inch close to the Igbos, development-wise, you know it! Pray that the Igbos should continue sleeping, because when they wake up, Nigeria will shake to its very foundation. You failed to admit one fact: Ironsi was the only Nigerian military Head of States who never embezzled public funds. He had a clean record until his demise! Proud to Igbo!
There was regional government for 14years ,you didn't perform any magic.You had plans of dominace ,that is why you think of coups and war and unitary system

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.