Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (74044 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by lereinter(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
More than 70% of crime committed by Nigerians in a foreign country are committed by igbo

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Gucciboss: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Elvis778:
Bad news throughout..........
Well, If na me, i go simply ban Nigerians kpatakpata
Abeg wait make I Comot from Nigeria first.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Lentilize: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
olas24u:

There was regional government for 14years ,you didn't perform any magic.You had plans of dominace ,that is why you think of coups and war and unitary system
You didn't get your fact straight, Ola. The first republic lasted from 1960 to 1966, it was truncated by the military Junta of 1966! The Eastern region was the envy of all eyes! The Igbos with their ingenuity, transformed The Eastern region. It's on record, Ola!
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
I don't need your gibberish expose! In 1966/7, Ojukwu clamoured for Confederalism: You and the North refused! Yes, Ironsi decreed a Unitary system! After him, there was Yakubu, Murtala/Obasanjo, Shehu Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdusalami, Obasanjo2, Yaradua, Buhari2. You mean, none of these men could make frantic effort to change it? If peradventure, Ironsi had decentralized the system, but failed, you would still complain: Because, the West is good at castigating whatever the Igbos do! Today the Igbos are still calling for confederalism: Let each region develop at its own pace! Believe me, if that happens, the West will not come an inch close to the Igbos, development-wise, you know it! Pray that the Igbos should continue sleeping, because when they wake up, Nigeria will shake to its very foundation. You failed to admit one fact: Ironsi was the only Nigerian military Head of States who never embezzled public funds. He had a clean record until his demise! Proud to Igbo!
A system was created by British,its practiced in Ghana,in Kenya,in South Africa,in u ae,in unitedkingdom,always boasful of yourselves,in a land locked nation trying to grab other nations has theirs..you cannot create heaven .we practiced regional system and what was spectacular ?zik was jealous of awolowo ,they were all fighting him.. he went to jail ,they created Midwest from western nigeria.all jealousy.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin
Lentilize:
You didn't get your fact straight, Ola. The first republic lasted from 1960 to 1966, it was truncated by the military Junta of 1966! The Eastern region was the envy of all eyes! The Igbos with their ingenuity, transformed The Eastern region. It's on record, Ola!
Lol! military. Junta grin,they we're igbo officers and they hinted zik and most igbo leader,zik escaped under the pretence of travel.zik planned with them.they killed leaders of the west and north .

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by NaMeAboki: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Yes indeed. I don't want to be associated with terrorism and religious fundamentalism, and regular mass murder, or mass abduction of school girls in sex slavery, or the primitive banditry of murderous herdsmen. smiley

Funny enough, your brothers have robbed banks in Saudi Arabia in 1999/2000 before and had their heads chopped off:

The reason you commit comparatively few crimes abroad is because other than your elites, you don't travel. You'd probably find 1000 Igbo men across Asia before you can count 10 abokis. But if you want to console yourself that it's due to your social virtue, even as banditry continues to ravage your homeland, be my guest.

Abeg commot, when it comes to evil and crime you guys cover the full range and beyond human expectation, including the despicable act of Cannibalism - do I need to go on and reel out the long list of your barbarism?

As for the purported names of those executed in Saudi Arabia; we all know your deviant tricks of using multiple passports and false identities in order to throw off suspicion and scrutiny of the authorities from you - it is quite possible that majority of those executed were your bloody Blodas.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
That was why I asked if there was anything spectacular,in the west we had free education,first TV station in Africa,tallest building, universities,farm settlements and healthcare,so tell me yours
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by NaMeAboki: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Igbos are being distinguished in India. It is happening. That's the truth.

I hope many other countries also learn from the Indians.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
Ikeja industrial estate,oluyole industrial estate,oshodi isolo industrial estate,ilupeju industrial estate were created ,so what about yours
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
Go and read the what the British wrote about the various tribes in Nigeria,go to the London library,and you will know they know the behaviors of every tribe before handing over to their favorite northerners.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Lentilize: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
olas24u:

Ikeja industrial estate,oluyole industrial estate,oshodi isolo industrial estate,ilupeju industrial estate were created ,so what about yours
hahahahahaha: I laugh aloud! Just maybe, created by the west, but, owed by who?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by encryptjay(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Any Nigerian outside the country that's involved in crime should be butchered.
How will you go to another country and the only time that comes to your mind is drugs, cyber crime and other illegal ways of making money.
Some people don't even want to spend at least a day hustling in a legit way, they just want sudden wealth. Does it even make sense?
I can't find myself outside the shores of this country and it's how to rob bank and become a drug lord. They're not even smart to start with. If they see real drug lords and cyber crime fraudsters, they'll pick race.
After engaging in crimes, they come to Nigeria and people will be praising them and attacking the ones who care to inquire about their source of wealth.
We have to change.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
I don't need your gibberish expose! In 1966/7, Ojukwu clamoured for Confederalism: You and the North refused! Yes, Ironsi decreed a Unitary system! After him, there was Yakubu, Murtala/Obasanjo, Shehu Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdusalami, Obasanjo2, Yaradua, Buhari2. You mean, none of these men could make frantic effort to change it? If peradventure, Ironsi had decentralized the system, but failed, you would still complain: Because, the West is good at castigating whatever the Igbos do! Today the Igbos are still calling for confederalism: Let each region develop at its own pace! Believe me, if that happens, the West will not come an inch close to the Igbos, development-wise, you know it! Pray that the Igbos should continue sleeping, because when they wake up, Nigeria will shake to its very foundation. You failed to admit one fact: Ironsi was the only Nigerian military Head of States who never embezzled public funds. He had a clean record until his demise! Proud to Igbo!
Who would have supported ,you people with actions taken during the war,baifra was endless and you entered Midwest and wanted to install an igbo man has governor on another persons soil without considering the natives or think they exist.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
kemmylove101:
This is really sad.. you see why yoruba should have their own country. I know what those guys did in UAE will have consequence. If today yoruba has their country, we will have the highest visa free countries in the whole africa. its high time we let biafra go.
what should be your concern is you and your very own people freedom. Not letting some people go or nay. We need our own country and that should be your only concern.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
hahahahahaha: I laugh aloud! Just maybe, created by the west, but, owed by who?
All these estates had housing estates also,so the Indians ,are in the ilupeju areas ,lebanse,the Greeks,the Koreans,the French,the Germans .leventis ,was owned by cypriots,Uac ,British,p.z ,Greeks, volks ,Germans ,Cadbury, British,Nestle Swiss,u.tc Swiss ,.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Lentilize: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
olas24u:

That was why I asked if there was anything spectacular,in the west we had free education,first TV station in Africa,tallest building, universities,farm settlements and healthcare,so tell me yours
Tallest building, free education? What have all these brought to your region in terms of societal advancement! Education is not always a tool for refinement of the inner mind: A Yoruba person, no matter how highly educated he is, he's a tribal! Quote me anywhere. I don't hate the Yorubas! I can marry a Yoruba girl! But, I'll have to, first and foremost refine her from her crudity!
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=Lentilize post=77242897]hahahahahaha: I laugh aloud! Just maybe, created by the west, but, owed by who?[/quote
Chellarams Indians, stallion,Lebanese,wahum,Chinese.]
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by richie240: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Omudia11:
Who does 99% or rituals and Yahoo yahoo then? Pot calling kettle black. You yorubas, igbo and Hausas are the problem of Nigeria.
small pikin dey wolly u!
U wan hear word ba? u go hear am.
ngwa! Pless "okija shrine" (where head plantation is institutionalized and properly organized), "okija massacre" "otokoto" 4 google, den come back make we yarn wella!

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Tospringe: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
mightyhaze:
havent i told u to let go of this begging shii. Begging na your destiny ?
Your own destiny na theft and armed robbery naw. Go and rescue your 5 parabolic head brothers.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
Tallest building, free education? What have all these brought to your region in terms of societal advancement! Education is not always a tool for refinement of the inner mind: A Yoruba person, no matter how highly educated he is, he's a tribal! Quote me anywhere. I don't hate the Yorubas! I can marry a Yoruba girl! But, I'll have to, first and foremost refine her from her crudity!
The tallest building ,free education ,we're all signs of civilized and advance nation,if ibos did not scatter that system,we will be in the same category has Brazil, Indonesia,turkey etc.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
Real education affects your inner mind ,and reduces aggressiveness ,you become a gentleman,less aggressive ,because of a cleaner mind.yorubas are rational thinkers unlike. The ibos.we pratice ifa ,Islam,Christianity and we live side by side with each other.an igbo pastor burnt a traditional shrine because he was a pastor,because he could not tolerate.we tolerate.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Lentilize: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
olas24u:

The tallest building ,free education ,we're all signs of civilized and advance nation,if ibos did not scatter that system,we will be in the same category has Brazil, Indonesia,turkey etc.
Ok, is that the bickering you have against the Igbos? I think, you should direct that to the Govt headed by the Northerners! History has exonerated us! We lost the war, pushed out of Govt! Why blame us?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
SmartMen:
una go just dey misyarn... The ones doing money rituals nko? The ones doing yahoo yahoo nko? Are they not Yorubas?

Do u think someone will just wake up and decide to do crime? When u all are celebrating show off of wealth by hushbingo and yeyebrities, you didn't know what we see here is one of the disadvantage?

When you all do nothing about the constant increase of unemployment, you didn't know that this will be the cause?

Those idiots are Nigerians, they are not Biafrans.... When they said u let them go, na una still say NO... When crime comes, una go say dem be Biafrans when good come, una go say dem be Nigerians. Na Ogun, Sango and Amadioha go strike you.
stfu mo.ron. No matter what happen in the west happen inside the country and it's better than goin all over the world disgracing the nation and dragging her in the mud all the time.

We should let you go because we are holding you back? I didn't know were supposed to come and fight on your behalf. They want Biafra yet they are afraid of leaving alone, they must always attach by force to the SS. Tell them to go and start their Igbo nation they will tell you NO because they are scared they have nothing hence the familiarity with SS all the time.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
Ibos slowed down the system and reversed all the gains we should have had,free education at that time was for people to under stand government policies and move out if poverty,after that stage another type of education would have started .because people went abroad on western government scholarships.some did not return.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Lentilize: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
olas24u:

Ibos slowed down the system and reversed all the gains we should have had,free education at that time was for people to under stand government policies and move out if poverty,after that stage another type of education would have started .because people went abroad on western government scholarships.some did not return.
Hmmmmmmmmm! Your replies are coming in like a barrage of bullets! Therefore, I rest my case! Byeeeeeeee!
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
Ok, is that the bickering you have against the Igbos? I think, you should direct that to the Govt headed by the Northerners! History has exonerated us! We lost the war, pushed out of Govt! Why blame us?
go and ask the useless selfish Zik, you'll know why you and your tribe have always been the one to forever blame for whatever happen today and that will happen 2mao.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
The northerners learnt very fast with there igbo friends such Prof nwabueze ,ofonagoro,chukwumerije,nzeribe ,kalu,Ani,we're all agents ,who worked against yorubas.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Lentilize: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
IntrovertedK:
go and ask the useless selfish Zik, you'll know why you and your tribe have always been the one to forever blame for whatever happen today and that will happen 2mao.
Igbos don't like Zik. He was a stupid fellow. While Awolowo was emphasizing Western region; Ahmadu Bello, Northern region; He talking about African Unity, instead of Eastern region!
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
Hmmmmmmmmm! Your replies are coming in like a barrage of bullets! Therefore, I rest my case! Byeeeeeeee!

The messages are more important than the typo errors .
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Lentilize: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
olas24u:

The northerners learnt very fast with there igbo friends such Prof nwabueze ,ofonagoro,chukwumerije,nzeribe ,kalu,Ani,we're all agents ,who worked against yorubas.
Never! But, how old are you?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
Why asking for my age?nwabueze wrote the unitary consitution for ironsi,he was also the one that group northerners to one side and sent ikeweres to rivers ,ogba,anoicha and gave them block advantage over others .
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lentilize:
Nzeribe made sure June 12bwas truncated ,he did the dirty job through association for a better Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.