Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,352 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) (1259 Views)

I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno / Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement / Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Vice presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party ( PDP) Mr Peter Obi, has joined Reno Omokri, former aide of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, to rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-shirt.

Reno tweet as sighted by MandyNews.com

"Former Governor @PeterObi
and I modelling the official #RenosNuggets and #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt and sweater. Also, a mystery person, who happens to be one of the most important persons in the UK today modelled the T-Shirt. God willing, I will publish the picture tomorrow."
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1113412983265398784?s=20

https://mandynews.com/reno-omokri-rocks-freeleahsharibu-t-shirt-with-peter-obis-photo/

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yelobam moozelems from the Ewedugerian republic won't like this at all. I don't know why a particular tribe just love to be eternal slaves to their masters up North.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
May God free the little girl
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) by deomelo: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
How many IDs/ Username this useless and jobless twitter clown dey operate on NL sef?

Rubbish rant as usual..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) by naijapips04: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
deomelo:
How many IDs/ Username this useless and jobless twitter clown dey operate on NL sef?

Rubbish rant as usual..

frustration go kill you Oga.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) by deomelo: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
naijapips04:

frustration go kill you Oga.
[/s]

What's my business with jobless ipob miscreants and clowns?
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) by naijapips04: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

What's my business with jobless ipob miscreants and clowns?

old man. you go soon die with your frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) by deomelo: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
naijapips04:

old man. you go soon die with your frustration.
[/s]

Give yourself the same advise since you wake up every morning with death on your mind.

No ipob post is complete without death, calamity, destruction and doom and gloom because it's your one and only portion in life

Back to sender and everything you love.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) by oyatz(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
2023: Vote Peter Obi for President.

MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam moozelems from the Ewedugerian republic won't like this at all. I don't know why a particular tribe just love to be eternal slaves to their masters up North.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) by bencr7: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Naso will don forget d girl because of stupid politics will play in diz country.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
ROFLMAO Obichina is now selling Renosnuggets shirts with the wide-nosed mentalo from Delta State �
Even look at the cheap quality of the shirt sef.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TINUBU BOMBS OBASANJO: Greatness Is Not In Aso Rock / African Children Forced To Speak Chinese (video) / Buhari’s Failures: Why Trump Placed Nigeria On Travel Ban; How To Remove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.