Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,219 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. (1569 Views)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visits Rescued Nigerian Girls In Ghana / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Tofax: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
THE UGLY FACE OF ETHNIC POLITICS IN NIGERIA - SO SAD! #DivideandRule

..... MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA, AN ETHNIC CHAMPION .....

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,
Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.
I believe like you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.
It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?).
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment".
Unfortunately, Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing national issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.
You also, in the same vein, failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia and tbose on death row for the same crime- drugs.
While you and your team are busy still trying to unravel the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs" in Saudi Arabia, permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row there for the same offend. I'm sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.
THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma and
6 Biola Ologunro
THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22 Issa.
I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues?
Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.
N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.
- @Hope For Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Arysexy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Abike is a shameless ethnic bigoted who.re

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Unlimitk(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Shut d fukk up.

The case of u ibos is d case of d lesser devil

Imagine a child got 19th position in a class of 20 students, d child goes home and show his parents his card that he came 19th out of 20th position.

Instead of his parents to beat their child that y does he not strive for 1st position ,y doesn't he want to b d best.

U know what his parents did? They said at least he got 19th position that someone else is 20th

They never condemn their own child

But instead this boy parents were comparing him.

This is d problems of ibos.

Never condemning themselves, always looking for who to fight.

And the ethnic group they love to fight most is d Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na Abike Dabiri you dey blame today

before na SOuth African govt, Malaysia govt, Indonesia, India and those countries who didnt allow you to develop their home countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by ewigmee: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
I long noticed that names are written once the criminal is Igbo. If not, they write a nigerian. I'm suprised at the names above - if real then Igbos might not be the highest criminals abroad. Covering your tribe and exposing others is a sin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by deomelo: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
@Hope For Nigeria

ipob blogsite peddling fake..

See Igbos peddling fake names and list all vert the internet instead of condemning and speaking up against criminal acts and behavior perpetrate.

I just don't know whey these tribal elements love to hide under tribalism when it comes to wrongdoings by their kinsmen and even Nigerians in general.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by mightyhaze: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Unlimitk:
Shut d fukk up.

Imagine a child got 19th position in a class of 20 students, d child goes home and show his parents his card that he came 19th out of 20th position.

Instead of his parents to beat their child that y does he not strive for 1st position ,y doesn't he want to b d best.

U know what his parents did? They said at least he got 19th position that someone else is 20th

load of horse shhit ! How does this horseshitt address the fact that the bigoted mockingbird was quick to reel out names of one set of criminals while keeping mum on another set of equally hardened criminals,just because that one contains names of her own kinsmen and women.. That is the the hypocritical double standard that should worry sane people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Aegon(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Unlimitk:
Shut d fukk up.

Did anybody mention any ethnicity?

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Tofax: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
deomelo:

ipob blogsite peddling fake..

See Igbos peddling fake names and list all vert the internet instead of condemning and speaking up against criminal acts and behavior perpetrate.

I just don't know whey these tribal elements love to hide under tribalism when it comes to wrongdoings by their kinsmen and even Nigerians in general.

Okay give the names of those executed for drugs and the ones on death row in Saudi Arabia.

5 Likes

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by deomelo: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Unlimitk:
Shut d fukk up.

Everything about them is tribalism and ethnicity.

Instead of condemning the criminal act, they bigots are hiding under tribalism and blaming the rest of the world.

Same way they never condemn their worthless and incompetent governors with nothing to show ever, but they know so much about other states and will condemn and kill themselves other governors far away in Osun state and elsewhere.

Tribalism is the reason why they don't progress

1 Like

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by deomelo: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tofax:

Okay give the names of those executed and the ones on death row in Saudi.

I don't peddle names of criminal elements on the internet, that's your job and what jobless and lazy tribal elements do.
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Tofax: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
deomelo:

I don't peddle names of criminal elements on the internet, that's your job and what jobless and lazy tribal elements do.
Okay,so Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa is jobless that's why she went on reeling out names of those UAE criminals, because they come from a particular ethnic group but decide to hide the names of those drugs criminals in Saudi Arabia.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by bjtinz: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
LEts face it Dabiri was wrong on it. ITs not done anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Arysexy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
bjtinz:

Don't mind the hateful Afonja nitwits
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Theft is theft and should be condemned

Whether it is a shop in Dubai or stealing the people’s mandate by changing the people’s vote at Night

Theft should be condemned!
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by deomelo: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tofax:

Okay,so Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa is jobless that's why she went on reeling out names of those criminals because they come from a particular ethnic group.

Open any Nigerian newspaper or got to their internet page, I'm sure they have names of criminals written all over, even sef, this is the standard practice all over the world.

They released the names of the police killers responsible for the death of Kayode and Nigerians did not cry or blame other people for releasing their names.

Your problem is tribalism. PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by deomelo: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
bjtinz:

They don't release the names of criminals elsewhere? Where exactly are you talking about? Have you opened any Nigerian newspaper today or when people do mass shooting or rob banks in America, they always hide their names?

Your problem is tribalism. PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by bjtinz: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
deomelo:

They don't release the names of criminals elsewhere? Where exactly are you talking about? Have you opened any Nigerian newspaper today or when people do mass shooing or rob banks in America, they always hide their names?

Your problem is tribalism. PERIOD.

seriously? I'm not talking about a newspaper or even police. I'm referring to person in the position of a fccking minister, of fccking diaposan affairs (ie. whose job to improve the image of Nigeria) goes air naming and shaming its own citizens? ANd worse still displaying obvious partiality when a another tribe is invloved? abeg lets call a spade a spade. She erred on this one

fyi, am not Igbo

6 Likes

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Glorymax: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
I hide my head in shame for that robbery act at Dubai BDC, I must confess. I equally observed Abike's interview and I sensed and felt like the op. Why? Because Nigeria as a country is ethnically polarised. This ethnic polarisation is yet another weapon the elites uses on the poor masses for their selfish agendas.
As a human, I have feelings and when my neighbour is in pains, I feel and sympathize with that fellow but not when someone is involved in crime and being punished accordingly.
Let us begin to feel each other's pain in a brotherly and sisterly manner justifiably. East, West, North and South. Any day the masses begins to speak in one voice, that day, the impunity of the elites will seize and meaningful progress will sprang up in this country.
I have always maintained that we are better off together and we can happily. Let's know who our common enemy is and put an end to to this.
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by deomelo: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
bjtinz:

seriously? I'm not talking about a newspaper or even police. I'm referring to person in the position of a fccking minister, of fccking diaposan affairs (ie. whose job to improve the image of Nigeria) goes air naming and shaming its own citizens? ANd worse still displaying obvious partiality when a another tribe is invloved? abeg lets call a spade a spade. She erred on this one

fyi, am not Igbo

Minister or newspaper, what's the difference per who released the names? Their names and pictures flooded the internet already so what difference does it make and why are you so bothered that a minister released the names of criminals?

Are you a criminal too?

You are bothered only because of tribalism.
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Xander85: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tofax:

Okay,so Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa is jobless that's why she went on reeling out names of those UAE criminals, because they come from a particular ethnic group but decide to hide the names of those drugs criminals in Saudi Arabia.

Oops....Checkmate! shocked
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by chozzy: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
The manner Abike Dabiri rushed to
release those names Ibo names ehn

Tribalism is Nigeria's biggest problem
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by festacman(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
It is stupid to blame Abike Dabiri for this poo.

The truth is that every true Igbo man and woman is thoroughly ashamed of these five fatheads who after obviously an overdose of action movies allowed themselves to be senselessly driven by some demons to an Arab country, of all places in the world, to commit armed robbery. Armed robbery in Nigeria is death so you can imagine what these fools will face in UAE where blacks are lowly regarded.

What were they thinking?
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Pekele007: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
deomelo:

Everything about them is tribalism and ethnicity.

Instead of condemning the criminal act, they bigots are hiding under tribalism and blaming the rest of the world.

Same way they never condemn their worthless and incompetent governors with nothing to show ever, but they know so much about other states and will condemn and kill themselves other governors far away in Osun state and elsewhere.

Tribalism is the reason why they don't progress

Look at this hate-filled hungry looking tribalist from Benue talking about Igbos hating him. grin

You eat, breathe, reproduce and smell hate.

Go back and defend your oppressors(fulani herdsmen) asap

1 Like

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by Ziggylady(f): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Abike Dabiri is a pathetic afonja through and through..

I wonder why these iddiot has not been "naming and shaming the numerous yoruba crooks in Uk and Ameria involved in a plethora of crimes..

Useless people who have refusef to form their own country.
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by PFRB: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
ewigmee:
I long noticed that names are written once the criminal is Igbo. If not, they write a nigerian. Am suprised at the names above - if real then Igbos might not be the highest criminals abroad. Covering your tribe and exposing others is a sin.

Yes. I have seen that long ago.
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by seunmsg(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tofax:
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
THE UGLY FACE OF ETHNIC POLITICS IN NIGERIA - SO SAD! #DivideandRule

..... MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA, AN ETHNIC CHAMPION .....

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,
Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.
I believe like you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.
It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?).
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment".
Unfortunately, Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing national issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.
You also, in the same vein, failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia and tbose on death row for the same crime- drugs.
While you and your team are busy still trying to unravel the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs" in Saudi Arabia, permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row there for the same offend. I'm sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.
THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma and
6 Biola Ologunro
THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22 Issa.
I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues?
Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.
N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.
- @Hope For Nigeria

Mynd44 and lalasticlala, this post is in clear violation of rule 8. Saudi Arabia recently announced the execution of 4 people out of which one of them is a Nigerian lady. The Saudi government didn’t publicly disclose the name of the lady. For the OP to now fabricate the names of twenty phantom people just to attack a particular region is silly and condemnable. Saudi Arabia did not execute 20 Nigerians at any point in time. This thread should be closed down and the op sanctioned for deliberately posting false information.

2 Likes

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by deomelo: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
@Hope For Nigeria Hate For Nigeria is another hate filled ipob blogsite and FB page.
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by wirinet(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
seunmsg:

Mynd44 and lalasticlala, this post is in clear violation of rule 8. Saudi Arabia recently announced theexecution of 4 people out of which one of them is a Nigerian lady. The Saudi government didn’t publicly disclose the name of the lady. For the OP to now fabricate the names of twenty phantom people just to attack a particular region is silly and condemnable. Saudi Arabia did not execute 20 Nigerians at any point in time. This thread should be closed down and the op sanctioned for deliberately posting false information.

I stopped reading immediately I saw hausa/fulani names and not a single south eastern or south south name. I knew the letter was a work of fiction with fictitious names.
Have you ever heard of hausa/Fulanis being arrested for drug smuggling anywhere in the world, not to talk on being on death row?

My annoyance is that instead of some igbos admitting that there is a problem within their society which makes productive youths take to crime in foreign countries thereby bringing shame to all of us, they rather first go on the offensive, attacking their perceived enemy tribes.
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by shugabasbn: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Where is our sanity, where are we going in Nigeria? Must we see everything in tribal and religion perspective? Did u people think those countries bothered about your tribe or religion u belong? The image of this country is bn destroyed and those innocents among us are finding it difficulty to carry out their legitimate businesses and all what u could see is Mohammed, Ayobami , Chukwudi etc. We need serious orientation in this country. Sometimes I used to pity myself why I come from this country called Nigeria
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa, An Ethnic Champion .. by buhariguy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
mightyhaze:
load of horse shhit ! How does this horseshitt address the fact that the bigoted mockingbird was quick to reel out names of one set of criminals while keeping mum on another set of equally hardened criminals,just because that one contains names of her own kinsmen and women.. That is the the hypocritical double standard that should worry sane people.
you are really hopeless like hope for ipob.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Defeats Buhari At Election Tribunal. / See The Deplorable Condition Of General Hospital Idah Kogi State / Lyon was at swearing-in rehearsal when Supreme Court sacked him (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.