Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (49402 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by sarrki(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
El-Rufai’s convoy foils kidnapping along Kaduna-Abuja road

The Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai’s convoy foiled attempted kidnapping of motorists along Kaduna-Abuja road on Wednesday afternoon.

The Governor who was on his way to Abuja got to the Akilubu village around 3:40pm, sighted dozens of vehicles parked by citizens alarmed that kidnappers were ahead.

Security operatives in the governor’s convoy advanced and cleared the road of the criminals who fled into the forest.

After clearing the road, Governor El-Rufai directed that travelers who had been wounded by the criminals be rushed to the nearest hospital. The Governor also directed security agencies to intensify patrols and permanently clear the road of the bandits.

Signed

Samuel Aruwan
Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity)
3rd April 2019.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by shugabasbn: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
With the level of crime rate in Kaduna, Zamfara and River state I still wondering how these governors or their party able to win

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by sarrki(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
shugabasbn:
With the level of crime rate in Kaduna, Zamfara and River state I still wondering how these governors or their party able to win

Seriously I begin to doubt sanity of most of our people

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by mykelswa(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lemme just say he tried

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Story story...... That's the only good thing he has done in his lifetime... angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ribbish..nonsense news that means nothing to anybody. Who knows if he is not part of the kidnappers?

Murderous little urchin.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by sarrki(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Ribbish..nonsense news that means nothing to anybody. Who knows if he is not part of the kidnappers?

Murderous little urchin.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by SarkinYarki: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Just look what APC has reduced Nigeria to ..Every hour people are being kidnapped by foreignerz supported by the govt and now APC is celebrating their governor foiling kidnapping when he was passing grin grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by SarkinYarki: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
sarrki:

Did you doubt your sanity when you went to vote a clearly failed no do good leader like Buhari

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Peacecore: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Murderous little urchin.
nawa o! Y are u always bitter about good news? If or were 20 ppl killed in kaduna, u'll justbrush tobd thread to unleash ur bad belle.Ah PDP n bad news=police n bribe.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Emusan(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Murderous little urchin.

I'm just shaking my head for you people down the south who don't know what we in the north go through about insecurities.

Thank God for using the Kaduna governor, we for ran into the midst of those useless bastard.

How I wish the governor can be plying the road everyday like today...

12 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Emusan(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
Story story...... That's the only good thing he has done in his lifetime... angry

To you it's a story but to us who ply the road...it's a good time

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by eben1marketer: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don gerrit... what's the name of the movie?

Still looking for a reliable website design agency in Nigeria? We'll design your website without advance payment. #PayLater. See our beautiful designs HERE

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by julioralph(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
But he couldn't stop those murdering innocent citizens in Kaduna South undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by penearth(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
SHAME TO PDP SHAME TO ALL SUPPORTERS OF PDP SHAME TO ALL PDP BRAIN DRAIN. FOR THE PERIOD OF PDP DRAIN IN NIGERIA THEY COULDN'T EMPLOY A SINGLE GRADUATE. PDP IS A SICKNESS, PDP IS A SICKNESS PDP IS A SICKNESS, PDP IS A SICKNESS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by JuanDeDios: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
sarrki:
El-Rufai’s convoy foils kidnapping along Kaduna-Abuja road

The Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai’s convoy foiled attempted kidnapping of motorists along Kaduna-Abuja road on Wednesday afternoon.

The Governor who was on his way to Abuja got to the Akilubu village around 3:40pm, sighted dozens of vehicles parked by citizens alarmed that kidnappers were ahead.

Security operatives in the governor’s convoy advanced and cleared the road of the criminals who fled into the forest.

After clearing the road, Governor El-Rufai directed that travelers who had been wounded by the criminals be rushed to the nearest hospital. The Governor also directed security agencies to intensify patrols and permanently clear the road of the bandits.

Signed

Samuel Aruwan
Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity)
3rd April 2019.
Yeah. The wounded weren't going to be taken to hospital if his excellency the governor hadn't benevolently so directed. And the security operatres wouldn't patrol a road that has since been taken over by bandits. Governance, Naija style.

9 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by mohince(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sai mallam
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by IvarTheBoneless: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
sarrki:

Sarrki my niggah.

"You are a patriot "

One of the most famous / infamous statements here.

You must have an alternate moniker here, you have been gone for too long.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Insecurity everywhere

next level things
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hope this isn't a publicity stunt??

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by OmoManU: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
As a country we just need to decide if we want to move forward or backward apc or pdp igbo or yoruba. There are just so many suffering in this country and we can't do without all this problems and maladies.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by BafanaBafana: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
El Rufai my role model

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Rheminx: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
shugabasbn:

As in..I weak ..as I heard Wike won..I became so sad because the rate of insecurity will be higher...He empowered the warlords along with their boys..

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by AngelicBeing: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
It would have been better they kidnap the governor angry

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by hisexcellency34: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Media stunt
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by olas24u(f): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
It may even be a setup to make him popular ahead of 2023.soon people will be climbing poles to see him.it maybe a game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by qaztt1211: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
dfhdhfh

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Boyooosa(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Uhnnn, this makes me remember Abacha's regime, when one of his biggest aides will just write a script for some students/youths to create chaos, mandating his intelligent squad to also interrupt the move, so as to communicate to the c in c of the FRN and the citizens that his team is sensitive and in charge.
I hope this is not the situation because none of the criminals is reported to have gone down. And this is happening about a week after we heard a terrible similar crime on same road...uhn, food for thought....

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by forghon: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
I love sss see dem very smart mean while elrufai be like kidnappers come and get me

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by fredoooooo: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
My Mallam cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) / Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade / Woman Steals N50k In Kiki Osinbajo's Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.