Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade (6409 Views)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Ray J And Brandy With Mom And Dad!(pics) / Who Is Richer Between Klever J And Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by puskin: 3:13am On Sep 11, 2010
Thats what U get from Nollywood where cameramen suddenly turn into movie producers shocked shocked
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by spikedcylinder: 3:45am On Sep 11, 2010
Nawa o.
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by Mobinga: 5:32am On Sep 11, 2010
oyb:

bodyright violation cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by Ifygurl: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2010
Sad. Just sad.
Nollywood, this is a new low shocked
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2010
my hips are lies cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by aieromon(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2010
I guess the film will also be crap - body of Jim Iyke,voice of Brad Pitt!!
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by tjskii(f): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2010
googles:

So you are a fan of Pple who stay in "the middle of nowhere" huh ?  grin

dont worry we will watch it together. . .with my head on your laps  cheesy

hmm looking forward to it,just read a really hilarious post by someone,and as we're now buddies head on laps n all, i decided 2share,enjoy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126421.96.html
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by googles: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2010
tjskii:

hmm looking forward to it,just read a really hilarious post by someone,and as we're now buddies head on laps n all, i decided 2share,enjoy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126421.96.html

grin grin grin

that guy is crazy grin i couldnt stop laffing
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by favouredjb(f): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2010
Nollywood has reached an alltime low
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by throttler(f): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^^^^ true talk embarassed
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by Kunbee: 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2010
Na wa o
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by debosky(m): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2010
Freaking hilarious. . . .there I was thinking they just copied the outfit. grin grin
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by bkbabe97y(m): 3:40am On Sep 14, 2010
The Nigerian chic whose face got Photoshopped looks kinda like the image I be having of Ifygurl (complete with booming Ibo accent) lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by CzarChris(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2010
dis it just sick angry angry angry.
See wat they id 2 my nicki angry angry
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by favouredjb(f): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2010
what i dont understand is,y use nikki's body,when mercy too has a banging bod?crazy producers
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by googles: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

Nicki - Johnson

Mercy - Minaj
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by oneluvb55(f): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2010
hmm, oh! chi mo!
Re: Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade by Kandiiikane(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
To those saying they haven't seen a drastic change. It maybe because you don't know anything about surgery. The nose is definitely one point. You can have makeup that can make it look like you have a slimmer nose but she never had the bridge in the first place. You can see that 'sharp filed' line from between her eyes to the tip of her nose. That right there is cartillage inserted and filed down to give it definition. If you've noticed recent photos, nose looks pinched.

Exhibit A:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-meM3JOWwxac/T7Z1UFghpOI/AAAAAAAAD54/FmL-wqLY1PM/s1600/nicki-minaj-nose-after.jpg[/img]
The nose doesn't have the defined bone structure that gives caucasians that 'pointed' nose. Yes, makeup can make it look like you do but not to this extent where the wideness completely disappears even on close up.
Exhibit b:

Anyhooo, *walks off*

(1) (2) (Reply)

''my Mother-in-law Nearly Wrecked My Marriage'' - Folorunsho Alakija / New Alcoholic Drink Name "GBE Body E" After Zlatan Song. Photos / I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.