Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian (28068 Views)

How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 / Lessons I Learnt In Dubai As A Nigerian (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hello guys, it's Dubai boy again. Based on several requests and popular demand, I decided to make a video about tips to get jobs faster as a Nigerian in any foreign country.. particularly UAE (Dubai).

Firstly let me debunk the rumours that after the Hushpuppi saga, UAE stopped employing Nigerians. No, they still do.

However, I will be frank with you, being African and most especially Nigerian poses a disadvantage, and no it isn't racisim. Rather it is the results of the deeds several Nigerians are perputuating at these Arab countries. But Nigerians still get jobs everyday in Dubai, and I will tell you how they do it, and how I did it

So, here are the tips.

1) C.Vs are needed here. Some people think you can just come to Dubai and get employed to any blue collar job without CVs, but that's false. You need to write professional Cvs before you can get called for jobs, and since this is the first identity

Your CV should should be personalized according to the job you are applying for and should contain

A) Experience, Achievement, Education, and Experience! I mentioned Experience twice because it's the most important. In UAE, experience counts before certificate

B) People in these fields have a higher chance of getting employment fast - Finance, procurement, marketing, construction, I.T, hospitality, tourism and sales

2) Don't come around June, July or August, December, if your main intention is to look for jobs. You won't find! Why? These months represent the peak of summer in which many people go on vacation. There are usually lesser employment opportunities during this period

3) Make use of Job portals like indeed. They are a good resource for finding jobs easily at UAE. I listed some links under my YouTube video

4) Use of specific keywords in your CVs because sometimes companies scan the words to see eligible CVs. For example if you are applying for a sales or related position, use words like Target. You can always check the source for more information

As a result of expo 2020, more job opportunities now abound in the country, and I am sure if you try well enough, you will get one and come give testimony on Nairaland.

Thanks.
Lalasti.clala interested in a snake rearing job in Dubai? cheesy

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpuXFjyvtBY

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by sketcherJ(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Wow. Thanks . Lalasticlala, Dominique, I think this is a good resource

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
sketcherJ:
Wow. Thanks
Thank you bro. I covered other more detailed information you wouldn't want to miss here

and I am also making a second part this week so just subscribe on my channel if you don't want to miss it. Support your boy. grin wink thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpuXFjyvtBY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Andercruz: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
I appreciate the info...what about media jobs like broadcasting.....could one find job opportunities in the field?
You can also hint on scholarships...many thanks.
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by morgan2pp: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
is it still possible to get a sponsor visa job there from dubai?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Andercruz:
I appreciate the info...what about media jobs like broadcasting.....could one find job opportunities in the field?
You can also hint on scholarships...many thanks.
Yes u are right, I am planning to make a second part, so I will hint these points too. That's why you gotta subscribe smiley
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Suzam: 4:37am On Mar 23, 2021
sketcherJ:
Wow. Thanks . Lalasticlala, Dominique, I think this is a good resource
. Where is Lalasticlala, Mukina2 & Dominique waiting for? This is 1st page material for many wey Wan Japa
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Suzam: 4:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Good job @Op
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by samhay: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2021
Impressive info

@Lalasticlala have u seen this?

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by AquaPetals(f): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
How do I japa from Nigeria to UAE?
Must I be in UAE before I get job?

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Bolabounsing(f): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
B

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Queenlovely(f): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
ho

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by alphaconde(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
came here to see if I can get assistance for a friend whos depressed in dubai but I couldn't find any.

so na she sabi
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by BlessedNuel: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nice tips....kudos to the OP
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by chamboy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
I hope my country people gets their shit together and be what Olodumare sent us to this world to be. Ase

5 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by nograv: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Vote for better leaders who will turn say Lagos into a Dubai.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by sofeo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ok.
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Nackzy: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
If you're a Nigeria pls change your Nationality to any other Country pls, don't amswer that name Nigerian..

Get the necessary papers and do that asap b4 you begin applying for jobs

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Akfrenzy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin what about those without CV but searching for company jobs, or security ,u know say everybody no be graduate
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by BuhariM(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Why can't we Nigerians just stay in our country, develop this nation rather than looking for greener pasture over there.

If that's how foreigners are all running helter skelter to come to Nigeria and work, how do you want their countries to be.

I think is high time we put this traveling abroad mentality aside and face reality. The progress of this country is in your hand.

Be patriotic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Ayoolamax: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
pickatyouu:
Dubai jobs na scam o. Abeg beware.
Am in dubai for almost 3years now and my experience with those years, hummmm; it a story for another day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by merits(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Only God know why I don't..................
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by thatsleepboy1: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Thread Marked.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Gadgetmobil(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by boolet: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
UAE... God help us fix naija. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! / Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) / Tex Trex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.