Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

*poultry Farming Business Seminar* - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / *poultry Farming Business Seminar* (426 Views)

Broiler Business Seminar / How Can One Eliminate Offensive Odour From Poultry Farming? / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*poultry Farming Business Seminar* by joseph2082: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
*Good news for Poultry farmers and those who are planning to start a poultry farm*

*Attend*
❇ *World Farmers Center* ❇
*Farm and Grow Rich Seminars*
On

*Poultry Farming Business Seminar*

��‍��Is that the best you think you are getting on your farm, when last did you take step to update your knowledge on poultry farming as a business. Knowledge is the new profit in poultry farming business. He who has the right knowledge, has the right tool to make profit in farming business. Take that step today.

Grab the opportunity now
Send Poultry� with your name, whatsapp number and email address through whatsapp or text message to *07082418202*

*Some testimonies from some of our participants*

��‍� I really enjoyed the seminar and it was so interesting that despite my tiredness from overnight duty, I didn’t blink throughout. The content and mode of delivery of the facilitator are superb. Thanks so much.
Mr Sikiru Daniel
DMT Farms
aspiring farm owner

��‍� To be sincere ,the information I have gotten from this seminar today, if I had gotten them last year before going into poultry business. I won't have lost so much in the business. With what I have learnt today, for me the future of my poultry business is great.
Mrs Joshua Monisola
CEO
Emerald Farms

�Intending and practicing poultry farmers should not miss this opportunity

*Seminar Outline*
Poultry farming exposition
Practical things to know about poultry farming
How to manage a successful poultry farming business
One page business plan
Practical things you should know before starting a business
Marketing secrets and decisions in poultry farming
And lots more....... .

Grab the opportunity now
Send Poultry� with your name, whatsapp number and email address through whatsapp or text message to *07082418202*

*Seminar Venue*
World Farmers Center, 1 Temitayo Ayodeji Graceland Estate, Egbeda Lagos.

*Seminar Date* 16th April 2019
*Seminar Time* 10am

*Seminar is free*
But the training materials+2 Editions Of Farming Advice Digest FAD �� *+Poultry Green Book volume 3* and certificate of participation is #5000 naira only.

*Act Now as we have limited space*

�Payment payable to :
Account name :Winning Edge Limited
Account no: 2008160672
First Bank

Warmest regards
*Dr Joseph Deji FOLUTILE**Good news for Poultry farmers and those who are planning to start a poultry farm*

*Attend*
On

��‍��Is that the best you think you are getting on your farm, when last did you take step to update your knowledge on poultry farming as a business. Knowledge is the new profit in poultry farming business. He who has the right knowledge, has the right tool to make profit in farming business. Take that step today.

Grab the opportunity now

��‍� I really enjoyed the seminar and it was so interesting that despite my tiredness from overnight duty, I didn’t blink throughout. The content and mode of delivery of the facilitator are superb. Thanks so much.
Mr Sikiru Daniel
DMT Farms
aspiring farm owner

��‍� To be sincere ,the information I have gotten from this seminar today, if I had gotten them last year before going into poultry business. I won't have lost so much in the business. With what I have learnt today, for me the future of my poultry business is great.
Mrs Joshua Monisola
CEO
Emerald Farms

*Seminar Outline*
One page business plan
And lots more....... .

Grab the opportunity now

*Seminar Venue*

*Seminar Time* 10am

*Seminar is free*
But the training materials+2 Editions Of Farming Advice Digest FAD �� *+Poultry Green Book volume 3* and certificate of participation is #5000 naira only.

�Payment payable to :
First Bank

Warmest regards
*Dr Joseph Deji FOLUTILE*
*Good news for Poultry farmers and those who are planning to start a poultry farm*

*Attend*
On

Grab the opportunity now

Mr Sikiru Daniel
DMT Farms
aspiring farm owner

Mrs Joshua Monisola
CEO
Emerald Farms

*Seminar Outline*
One page business plan
And lots more....... .

Grab the opportunity now

*Seminar Venue*

*Seminar Time* 10am

*Seminar is free*

�Payment payable to :
First Bank

Warmest regards
*Dr Joseph Deji FOLUTILE*

(1) (Reply)

All You Need For Your Poultry Farm / Jumbo Reels For Tissue Papers / Name Of This Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.