Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep (6701 Views)

The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni / Fayemi Urges Nigerians To Ensure Free And Credible Polls / Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by OEPHIUS(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2019

The recently concluded Gubernatorial and State Assembly elections in Akwa Ibom State has been adjudged “ peaceful, free, fair and credible” according to the Report on the 2019 Gubernatorial Election submitted to the Deputy Inspector General of Police in charge of the Department of Operations which our intrepid reporter was able to glean.

The Report signed by then Commissioner of Police, Akwa Ibom Police Command, Ibrahim S. Kaoje who also doubled as the Election Commissioner of Police, Akwa Ibom State Command stated emphatically in the concluding part of the 12 Page Report, without any equivocation that the “Governorship and State House of Assembly Election held on 9th March, 2019 in Akwa Ibom State was relatively peaceful, free, fair and credible.

The security agencies led by the Nigerian Police provided conducive security environment for the peaceful conduct of this election”.

This report is significant in many ways: CP Ibrahim Kaoje was the arrow- head of the much vaunted Federal might the APC had promised to unleash in the State. He was allegedly reported to have been sent specifically to ensure the APC carried the state.

The level of intimidation and arrest of key PDP Stakeholders in the state was said to have alledgedly received his blessing. CP Kaoje, to lend credence to the mission healledegdly was charged to execute, throughout his stay in Akwa Ibom State did not pay a courtesy visit to the Governor neither did he maintain any form of communications with the State’s Chief Security Officer as the normal protocols demand.

He was said to have allegedly held several open and nocturnal meetings with the key opposition stakeholders on how to thwart the peoples’ will and ensure victory for the APC. The people of Akwa Ibom State however, refused to be intimidated; they went out and freely exercised their civic responsibility, and they formed themselves into an electoral human shield at the polls and defended their votes.

They voted massively to return the PDP Candidate for Governor, Udom Emmanuel and all the National Assembly and State Assembly Candidates. The election was adjudged by the International Foreign Observers as well as the media as the freest and fairest if not the most credible election of the entire 2019 elections.

The Report by CP Kaoje has validated the positions of the International Observers and the Nigerian and international press and has rendered bare and without foundation the claims by the APC that the result was marred by violence and irregularities.

It has again revealed the lies they have been weaving lately that the state has security issues and therefore, the venue of the Election Tribunal should be moved from Uyo to Abuja. Akwa Ibom State is safe and peaceful and the people have spoken, the election of March 9th,2019 was free, fair and credible and was held under peaceful atmosphere.

This is the conclusion of the very man who was allegedly the arrow- head of the plot to forcefully take over the state for the APC. As the Campaign Slogan of the Divine Mandate, 2019 Gubernatorial Election proclaimed loudly: ONLY GOD!

http://leaders.ng/akwa-ibom-gubernatorial-election-peaceful-free-fair-and-credible-police-report/

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by en0uwem: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dakkada

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by abrojunior94(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dis is wat dey called election
Unlyk afonja election in Isolo were dey use tout 2 chase Igbo voter
But Igbo show d tout pepper,
N mc oluomo come n start begging Igbo pple 4 peace talk.
If not dat Oba of Lagos beg Eze ndi Igbo of Lagos 2 4give his pple 4 findin Igbo mans trouble.Igbo pple will HV chase away all d Yoruba pple in Lagos back 2 Ogbomosho or Ile-Ife b.cos Igbo pple HV develop d hole Lagos & mk it wat it is 2day.

Lagos is 4eva Igbo mans property.

God will punish akpabio,amechi,rochas n every nigerdelta person supportn APC

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by maelish: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
YES IT WAS.
abrojunior94:
Nice
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by Olanipekun1: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Akpabio will be regretting his life now cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by freemanbubble: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by ekensi01: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
cheesy grin

We KNOW.

Non non non nonsense
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by Englishgold: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Pdp is gradually taking over what they know how to do best
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by Paperwhite(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is a blatant lie.Just like Rivers election, Akwa Ibom was also marked by violence and lawlessness but Gov.Emmanuel Udom simply confined Akpabio to the dustbin of political history in the state without making any noise.
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by Samanza89: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Am speaking as an Akwa Ibomite and not as a representative of any political party, that I have never seen an election as free and fair and also credible in the history of the state as the last gubernatorial election.

The last election was the first time that I have even seen how a ballot paper looks like and after voting, votes were carefully counted, and agents of all the parties attested to it by signing the form given.

If anyone from anywhere comes up with a useless propaganda that that election wasn't the wish of the people deserves a psychiatric test ASAP!..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by Realist5: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Before nko

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by Jaybolt(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
Akpabio how market now?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by clemmonce(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
If not dat Oba of Lagos beg Eze ndi Igbo of Lagos 2 4give his pple 4 findin Igbo mans trouble.Igbo pple will HV chase away all d Yoruba pple in Lagos back 2 Ogbomosho or Ile-Ife b.cos Igbo pple HV develop d hole Lagos & mk it wat it is 2day.

God will punish akpabio,amechi,rochas n every nigerdelta person supportn APC.
go and read what you typed. Totally nonsense. Why do young people type like this ? So one has to interprete what you are saying before understanding it. What a shame
UNLKY
HV
MK
PPL
D and so on.
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by Ubdavis(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kpam!!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by Luvinghubby: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
Since Akpabio joinced APC he now behave and talks like a motorpark tout

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
clemmonce:
go and read what you typed. Totally nonsense. Why do young people type like this ? So one has to interprete what you are saying before understanding it. What a shame
UNLKY
HV
MK
PPL
D and so on.
But ma money mk mor sense Dan ur future
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by BusinessHub1: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
en0uwem:
Dakkada
Mkpo unama!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by JubrinElSudan: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Had it been Akpabio won in the first election, he would have made the 2nd election tough. His loss emasculated him to even carry ballot box for Nsima Ekere
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by clemmonce(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

But ma money mk mor sense Dan ur future
see this fool. Most broke people are always the first to talk about money they don't have.. It is an advice take it or leave it. No hard feelings. But time will tell. You are not worthy of my time. I would have told you a bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
clemmonce:
see this fool. Most broke people are always the first to talk about money they don't have.. It is an advice take it or leave it. No hard feelings. But time will tell. You are not worthy of my time. I would have told you a bitter truth
I dont insult u but u stoop low 2 dance in gutta.BT I CNT cum 2 ur gutter level.
I no ur moda is a full
I no ur fada is a fool
I no u r a fool
I no ur generaxn is a fool
But am not a fool
am richer Dan all ur lineage,past n future.
Mkpi.
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by Ikpongiton: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Lagos is 4eva Igbo mans property.

God will punish akpabio,amechi,rochas n every nigerdelta person supportn APC
what is the meaning of this comment of yours,if not to look for and cause trouble,and disunite the country the more.
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ikpongiton:
what is the meaning of this comment of yours,if not to look for and cause trouble,and disunite the country the more.
witch trouble.
Am praisin d election unlyk d one in isolo we're der is violenx.
CNT u c d truth wen it pass u?
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by clemmonce(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I dont insult u but u stoop low 2 dance in gutta.BT I CNT cum 2 ur gutter level.
I no ur moda is a full
I no ur fada is a fool
I no u r a fool
I no ur generaxn is a fool
But am not a fool
am richer Dan all ur lineage,past n future.
Mkpi.
this one you are shouting ... I am richer, I am richer. How much you get sef ? What a pity. Do you think everybody on Nairaland is a nonentity like you. In Morgan Freeman's voice "Fools always think they have a voice too" If money is the only thing you can boast of then I repeat YOU ARE A FOOL
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
clemmonce:
this one you are shouting ... I am richer, I am richer. How much you get sef ? What a pity. Do you think everybody on Nairaland is a nonentity like you. In Morgan Freeman's voice "Fools always think they have a voice too" If money is the only thing you can boast of then I repeat YOU ARE A FOOL
face ur fada n tel him d same.
Poor pple h8 wen pple tel dem DAT dey r rich
Am rich.
If e pain u,e pain u we'll
Nonentity
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by coolfredo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by clemmonce(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
face ur fada n tel him d same.
Poor pple h8 wen pple tel dem DAT dey r rich
Am rich.
If e pain u,e pain u we'll
Nonentity
Dangote I hail oooo..... Naijabet boys, panties boys I dey greet ooo.... Hahahahaha
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by coolfredo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
Samanza89:
Am speaking as an Akwa Ibomite and not as a representative of any political party, that I have never seen an election as free and fair and also credible in the history of the state as the last gubernatorial election.

The last election was the first time that I have even seen how a ballot paper looks like and after voting, votes were carefully counted, and agents of all the parties attested to it by signing the form given.

If anyone from anywhere comes up with a useless propaganda that that election wasn't the wish of the people deserves a psychiatric test ASAP!..
my bro u are very correct, i never thought it will be as peaceful as such, in my village all de agents of both parties act as brothers no one fight no one

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by Ntente(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
I share this opportunity to as many as possible...

*EVERY HOUSEHOLD IN NIGERIA SHOULD USE RAGP TO RECHARGE THIS YEAR AND MAKE MONEY!*

IT'S POSSIBLE!

Copy n join the link on what'sapp

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano People Wear Pampas On Their Nose To Mock Tinubu After Campaign (pictures) / Boko Haram Threatens Kano State Gov We’ll Attack Kano If / Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.