Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC (8260 Views)

Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Breaking:many Countries Rejecting Nigeria Agricultural Products Says Is Unhealt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by Zenzi: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2019
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has advised motorists and other petroleum products consumers not to engage in panic buying, saying there is enough petroleum products stock in 55 depots across the country.

Listing the depots that have adequate petroleum products stock, NNPC Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, in a release today in Abuja, stated that 23 depots in Lagos, seven in Port Harcourt, 11 in Warri, six in Calabar and eight in Kaduna were fully stocked with white products.

He explained that two vessels of 50million litres of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), otherwise called petrol, would arrive the shores of Nigeria every day from tomorrow.

The release assured Nigerians of an eventful Easter period just as the just ended Yuletide, even as it cautioned depot owners or terminal operators not to sell petrol above the official ex-depot price of N133.28k per litre.

The corporation also advised petroleum products marketers not to sell the product above N145 per litre.

The release said the subsisting ex-depot petrol price of N133.28k per litre was consistent with the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency’s (PPPRA) template and should be adhered to.

He advised Nigerians to remain vigilant and volunteer information to the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), the Industry regulator or to any law enforcement agency around them, on any station which sells petrol beyond N145 per litre.

Ndu Ughamadu
Group General Manager
Group Public Affairs Division
NNPC, Abuja
4th April, 2019.

https://theblogngr.com/2019/04/05/scarcity-55-depots-nationwide-stocked-with-petroleum-products-says-nnpc/

Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by faithfull18(f): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2019
Nigeria my country. Good one, rules are being enforced. Left to us, nobody cares about anybody as long as ripping off is involved.
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by princemillla(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2019
See achievements... Wow oya clap.
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by porto0000: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2019
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by wreck0000: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2019
niccce
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by Gboy101: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2019
another lie. if indeed they have stocks. why are they advising motorist against panic buying?? they should be worried less on panic buying.

2 Likes

Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by MrSix: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Abi

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in lagos
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by cosmatika(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2019
Where is the refineries they promised us while removing subsidy in June 2016?

5 Likes

Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by BizBayo: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2019
Well, my experience as a Nigerian; when government agencies are telling the populace to shun something like this, it means that thing is about to happen. I hope this won't be case.

3 Likes

Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by Englishgold: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2019
This one is official deal.... What of back yard stocked depot
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by Lincoln275(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2019
we have heard
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2019
cosmatika:
Where is the refineries they promised us while removing subsidy in June 2016?
which subsidy
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by AngelicBeing: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2019
grin
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by cosmatika(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2019
Joromi12:
which subsidy
Brain subsidy
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by Zomdrone: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2019
No more insufficient petrol
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by salbis(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2019
The script wey people dey act for dis nation everyday is very funny.
Dey are quick to make promises with their mouths, in the absence of their hearts and brains.
Clear signs of a failed state. Make una enjoy una next level!
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by sammyj: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by oskaaay(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2019
Hopefully we will not experience fuel scarcity to join this hardship on the masses

Thieves now Successfully Robbing Aeroplanes in Nigeria - See details
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by Djyucee1(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2019
depots are out of stock . i wonder when this government of ours ll begin to say the truth. a friend of mine works in one of the depots, as at yesterday , there were no vessels to offload products. i just hope our govt ll be fair enough to tell us the truth.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by Heyzee5: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2019
Petrol and festive period wahala....smh undecided undecided
Check my signature to make legit income online doing simple tasks.
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by otokx(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2019
Like play, like play.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2019
Another easter "scarcity" ....... just in time�
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by meobizy(f): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2019
There is scarcity?
Lol.
The best thing I ever did was buying a bicycle so I could get fitter.
Nothing concern me and scarcity, the more people without cars the cleaner the air I get to breathe.
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by badmrkt(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2019
Oga, na lie, na only Dozzy, Alkanes and Northwest get fuel for Calabar...
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2019
Some depots do have the product but the price climbs everyday

Djyucee1:
depots are out of stock . i wonder when this government of ours ll begin to say the truth. a friend of mine works in one of the depots, as at yesterday , there were no vessels to offload products. i just hope our govt ll be fair enough to tell us the truth.
Re: Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC by harmless011: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2019
Fuel price increase loading, that has always been Buhari style.
Create artificial scarcity and jet out of the country leaving osibanjo to clear his mess.
We have a dundee in Aso rock i swear!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Adjourns The Hearing Of El-zakzaky Requesting Medical Treatment Aboard / APC Presidential Campaign Timetable / Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.