Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

NAFDAC Warns Against Buying Drugs From Hawkers, Unauthorised Outlets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAFDAC Warns Against Buying Drugs From Hawkers, Unauthorised Outlets (334 Views)

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / White Ladies Turn Prostitutes To Get Drugs From Nigerian Men In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAFDAC Warns Against Buying Drugs From Hawkers, Unauthorised Outlets by Okwyla: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has advised Nigerians to stop buying drugs from hawkers and unauthorised outlets.

Mrs Chinelo Ejeh, NAFDAC’s South South Zonal Coordinator, gave the advice while hosting some secondary school students from the Bridge School in Worji, Port Harcourt.

Ejeh, who lectured the visiting students on the agency’s mandate, regulatory duties and how to identify NAFDAC number on products, also reminded them that hawking of drugs was prohibited.

She also taught the students how to use the Mobile Authentication System (MAS) inscribed with silver panel on anti-malaria drugs and antibiotics to identify fake or genuine drugs.

“They were also told the processes involved in clinical trials before drugs are fit for human consumption and registered,’’ a statement by Mr Cyril Monye, the Public Relations Officer for the South-South Zone said.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/04/nafdac-warns-against-buying-drugs-from.html

Re: NAFDAC Warns Against Buying Drugs From Hawkers, Unauthorised Outlets by ALARAPE22(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thank God say I no they buy drug....... Na blood of Jesus I they use........ Water here please...
Re: NAFDAC Warns Against Buying Drugs From Hawkers, Unauthorised Outlets by SLAP44: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Abi o, to avoid kidney failure

Re: NAFDAC Warns Against Buying Drugs From Hawkers, Unauthorised Outlets by NNAMDIII(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
ALARAPE22:
Thank God say I no they buy drug....... Na blood of Jesus I they use........ Water here please...
well sha i prefer injection to drugs

(1) (Reply)

Osun State: Ademola Adeleke Wins As Appeal Court Rules In His Favour / PDP Accuses APC Of Plot To Annul Rivers Polls / How An Effective National Health Insurance Can Help Healthcare Delivery In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.